Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Guardian of the Desert 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Guardian of the Desert 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Guardian of the Desert 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Guardian of the Desert 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Guardian of the Desert 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Guardian of the Desert 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Guardian of the Desert 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Guardian of the Desert 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Guardian of the Desert 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_lcap17%Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_lcap33%Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_lcap17%Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_lcap33%Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_lcap0%Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_lcapGuardian of the Desert 2 Voting_barGuardian of the Desert 2 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Guardian of the Desert 2 Vote_lcapGuardian of the Desert 2 Voting_barGuardian of the Desert 2 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Guardian of the Desert 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Guardian of the Desert 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guardian of the Desert 2 Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

Guardian of the Desert 2 Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of the Desert 2   Guardian of the Desert 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:04 am

[5 days prior…]
The following morning, the sun peeked over the cliff down onto the city. The skyscrapers were hit by the sunshine directly and gave off a beautiful gold glow. Master Flygon was awakened by the reflection shining into the cave. He arose from his crouched position and stretched out. A few joints "cracked" and he took towards the end of the cave. He scanned the area and looked towards the giant building where the meeting was supposed to be. The building was giving off a magnificent rainbow-like glow. The Master then looked straight down. A heavily treed forest was below. He snickered to himself and lifted one leg up. Using his other foot, he twisted himself around 180°. As he turned, he saw Sandra raise her head up quickly, just waking up. She jumped at him, but he had already started to fall to the ground. He fell with his back towards the ground. About halfway down, he turned himself back, spread his wings apart, and went through the tree line. He approached the ground and sharply pulled up. The Master tore through three bushes and started to head back up. He turned back to the cave and landed back where he stood originally, now holding a large armful of berries. Sandra looked at him with surprise.
"Don't do that again…" she said, giggling to herself.
The Master just sweat dropped and smiled embarrassingly.
"Yeah, I didn't think you'd be watching…" he said, blushing lightly.
He placed the assortment of berries on the ground and took an Oran Berry.
"Take what you like," he said politely.
Sandra reached over and took a few Sitrus berries while her friend lied down on his back and placed the berry on his mouth.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"This…" he replied, shooting a light flamethrower up.
The berry danced along the top of the fire cooking. After a moment, the Master stopped and the berry fell into his mouth. He swallowed it and a pleased smile came across his face.
"Do it right and it tastes like the best berry ever," he said, taking another.
She took a Sitrus Berry and almost exactly mimicked what the master did and swallowed it.
"Works for these too!" she said, delighted.
They roasted berries for a few minutes and ate them. They then returned to watching out of the cave.
"So what's it like to be a Master exactly?" Sandra asked while they took in the scenery.
"Ehh.." the Master said, unsure. "It's not as great as you may think. I usually just guard the Desert Stone in the temple. I have help of course, but that's mainly it. I've been on a few missions, but it's not as exciting as I thought it was as a kid… But you grow used to it and make it work."
"Oh… is it hard…?"
He went quiet.
"… At times… yes," he replied rather tersely.
The Master looked down.
"When things are personal," he continued. "Yes, they get difficult…"
Just then a loud bell rang out.
"What is the bell for?" Sandra asked.
"I'm late!" the Master said, jumping out of the cave and laughing himself towards the meeting building. Sandra followed quickly and they raced off together. They reached the building within a minute and the Master was let inside, but security had stopped Sandra.
"I don't remember you being a Master…" one of the guards, a Dewott said.
"She's with me!" the Master called out, practically yanking Sandra past them and they raced down towards the large doors.
He stopped themselves abruptly and stood in front of the large doors with Sandra.
"What you are about to see and hear… tell no one…" he stated towards her.
"I swear on Arceus I won't," she promised.
"Then behold…"
He winked at her and lightly pushed the door open. The door opened wide and a huge room was visible. Inside the room, huge and small Pokemon were visible. The first that was visible was Arceus itself. Other legendary Pokemon were also seen. Lugia, Mew, Celebi, all the guardians.
"Whoa…" Sandra gasped.
"Master Flygon?! Late?" Arceus called out.
"What are you talking about Lord Arceus? It's 9:59!" Celebi called out.
The giant clock over the doorway indeed said "9:59".
"But the bell rang! That's impossible!" Arceus yelled.
"Early ring?" Celebi asked, shrugging.
"Eh, no matter. A guest you have brought Master Flygon?" Arceus asked.
"Yes, but I assure you she can be trusted," Master Flygon replied.
"Lots of light energy and confidence release from her aura. Let her sit," Mew requested.
"Very well…" Arceus responded. "Let our meeting begin."
The meeting wasn't anything well to highlight. It was to regard missions to be done by the Masters. Master Flygon did not receive one. He usually never did and he didn't mind one bit. The legendaries were much more powerful than him, even if he was a Master. Basically, it just covered important topics they needed to be informed about. Dangerous criminals and other such information. The meeting only lasted two hours, but it went relatively quickly for the two Flygons and they were soon out. The two friends left almost immediately after.
"Well that was interesting…" Sandra stated.
"I don't know, it's been the same stuff since these meetings started. I'm not even too fond of them," the Master replied as they walked past security from the building.
"I found it interesting," Sandra said, shrugging to herself.
"Master Flygon!" a voice called.
Both Flygons turned and looked at the small pink figure float towards them.
"Master Flygon, I must tell you something," Mew stated quickly.
"What is it?" The Master asked, tilting his head.
"I'm not sure, that's just it! I sense a danger coming for you… It's… dark… TOO dark! I'm not even sure of what it is. I just want you to know… Just be careful… I don't want you to end up like your par-"
"Don't. Mention them," the Flygon stated, obviously upset by what Mew was about to say next.
"Well… Just watch yourself," Mew replied before vanishing from teleportation.
"You okay?" Sandra asked.
The Master exasperated and smiled his polite smile again.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Alright, c'mon," Sandra told him, flying ahead.
The Master followed.
"Where are we going?" he asked.
"Anywhere!" she replied.
He chuckled to himself and followed her around the town. The Pokemon walking around the town took some notice in the Master. Mostly the desert Pokemon, who thanked him for protecting them. He wasn't a celebrity though, mostly because he wasn't a legendary, but again, he didn't mind one bit. Around the town, they found a few things to do. They had a berry smoothie together and explored the city together. Of course, Sandra had more fun because she was so unfamiliar with the city and was interested in the things that happened here. She even learned Iron Tail in the process of being here. Soon enough though, late afternoon came and the Master suggested they start for home. They found the vortex again and entered it like last time. They were spit out on the other side and they continued their trek home. They had another nice conversation on the way back. Actually, several over the eight hour trip. As they made it near the dunes, they knew something was wrong.
"Something's not right…" The Master said.
"I know… I'm just not… sure…" Sandra replied.
They reached the top of the dunes and knew why at once. The palace was under attack.
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com

Guardian of the Desert 2
Page 1 of 1