Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Guardian of the Desert 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Guardian of the Desert 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Guardian of the Desert 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Guardian of the Desert 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Guardian of the Desert 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Guardian of the Desert 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Guardian of the Desert 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Guardian of the Desert 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Guardian of the Desert 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_lcap17%Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_lcap33%Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_lcap17%Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_lcap33%Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_lcap0%Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_lcapGuardian of the Desert 3 Voting_barGuardian of the Desert 3 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Guardian of the Desert 3 Vote_lcapGuardian of the Desert 3 Voting_barGuardian of the Desert 3 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Guardian of the Desert 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Guardian of the Desert 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guardian of the Desert 3 Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

Guardian of the Desert 3 Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of the Desert 3   Guardian of the Desert 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:04 am

"Was this what Mew was talking about?" Sandra asked.
The two were peeking over the top of the sand dune.
"No… It looks like it, but I don't think so. She made it sound… darker than this…" Master Flygon replied.
Below, hundreds and hundreds of Pokemon were attacking each other. Flamethrowers, Ice Beams, Hyper Beams, and smoke filled the air.
"I got to help them…" he said.
"You?! But what about me?!" Sandra asked, looking worried.
"Just stay here. I don't want you to get hurt."
Sandra gulped as she watched her friend hop over the sand dune and slide down. Halfway down, the Master leaped off the sand dune and his wings caught air. He flapped his wings a few times and quickly picked up speed and glided very low. Flames built up in his mouth as he passed over a group of enemy Pokemon. He unleashed a powerful Flamethrower, dropping it on the group (Like a Napalm Strike haha). The group was burnt to a crisp and they all fainted. But that was just a small, small fraction of them. There were hundreds, maybe even a thousand. The Master made a sharp turn, to avoid an incoming Ice Beam, and landed right next to Austin, covering himself behind the boulder.
"M-Master!" he said, surprised.
"I go away for one day and you throw a giant party without me?" the Master joked.
"Well, you know how parties go. People always crash them."
"Then let's chase them out."
"But Master, there's way too ma-"
"CHASE. Them out!"
Austin sighed and cupped his paws around his hands.
"CHAAARRRRRRGE!!!" he screamed.
All the guards looked at each other and nodded at one another. They came out of their cover and ran against the opposing forces. They launched their most powerful attacks. The enemy was taken by surprise and forced to retreat up the hills. The fainted were being dragged by the other able bodies. The enemies soon got up the dunes and fled.
"Well that went better than I figured…" Austin said in wonder.
The Master snickered and turned around, only to duck down. A Salamence flew low and then up the dunes, out of sight.
"Where'd he come from?!" The Master called out.
"HE'S GOT THE STONE!" A somewhat injured guard called, running out of the temple.
The Master instantly took to the sky and tried to chase him down. As he got over the dune, a row of ice types stood awaiting for him and fired Ice Beams. He sharply dove down to dodge, but couldn't pull up. He crashed into the top of the dune. Sand flew up as he tumbled down the huge dune. He hit the ground on his back and lie there, dazed. Austin ran up along with a few others.
"Master, are you okay?" Austin asked, looking down at his tired Master.
"Yeah… I am okay…" he said, getting up.
He looked at the other guards.
"Go help the wounded."
The guards instantaneously ran off to help the injured. The Master recuperated his thoughts.
"So they WERE after the stone. How'd that Salamence get past us?"
"It was my fault Master…" a voice called from behind.
Austin and Flygon turned around to the guard that had ran out earlier, an Empoleon.
"You put me in charge of guarding the stone," he said, "I failed…"
"No," The Master said quickly. "I failed… as a Guardian… and as a Master…"
"Master… not yet…" Austin said.
Master looked over at him.
"You can still find the stone."
"We have no leads on who that was though. That could be any Salamence!"
The Master began to flap his wings.
"You are not to blame," he said to the Empoleon and he took off.
The Master flew off towards the dune he left Sandra at. He reached the top of the dune and his day only got worse. Four Pokemon were surrounding his friend, who was on the ground, injured.
"HEY! GET AWAY FROM HER!" the Master called out.
A Glaceon turned around and blasted him with an Ice Beam. The Master was hit from the surprise attack and he plummeted through the sand. The Glaceon turned back to Sandra and charged up another Ice Beam. The Glaceon suddenly had the wind knocked out from her from a blow to the stomach. Master Flygon had burst from the sand and struck the Glaceon with an Aerial Ace. The Glaceon flew up and hit the ground, knocked out. The other three Pokemon looked up and back at Sandra. Satisfied with their handiwork, they tried to flee. The Master had other plans however. He shot a Fire Spin at the three. It made a direct hit and all three went down, knocked out as well. The Master quickly landed next to Sandra and held her in his arms. She was burnt, bruised, and bloodied. Her breathing was heavy.
"C'mon, you're going to be okay Sandra," The Master said comfortingly.
He got a Sitrus Berry that he saved and held it near her mouth. She leaned forward a little, silently, and bit into it and swallowed. She looked up at her friend.
"I was too scared… to fight," she said, passing out in the Master's arms.
"NO! SOMEONE, GET UP HERE, NOW!" he screamed, too afraid to move her around.
"Don't die on me Sandra… You're stronger than that…"
A Pidgeot came up with a Chansey on its back. The Chansey jumped off and ran over towards the two Flygons.
"Out of the way!" she yelled, pushing the Master out of the way.
He didn't care for the disrespect; he just wanted to see his friend on her feet again. All he could do was watch helplessly as the Chansey did what she did best. Help and heal.
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com

Guardian of the Desert 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pokemon Union :: Other :: Show-Off :: Fanfictions :: JD's Fanfictions-
Jump to: