Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_lcap17%Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_lcap33%Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_lcap17%Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_lcap33%Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_lcap0%Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_lcapGuardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Voting_barGuardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_lcapGuardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Voting_barGuardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Empty
PostSubject: Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1   Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:35 am

The desert. When this word comes to mind, people think sand, unbearably hot temperatures, and cactuses. But the desert is more than sand and hear. It’s a natural habitat for many kinds of Ground Pokemon. And that is where our story picks up. With one certain ground and dragon type. One who is called… the guardian of the desert…
[6 days prior…]
“The palace remains at 50% security at all times. Switch shifts every eight hours. All guards are up when an attack occurs.”
A Flygon was talking to a Typhlosion outside of a huge stone palace. They were discussing defense mechanisms around the palace. The palace was surrounded by huge sand dunes, acting as barricades. There were also some medium sized houses surrounding the palace. Guards of all sizes and types were also guarding the palace. The palace reached seven stories high and also went underground. A glow was given off from the palace. The Flygon talking was rather big and muscular, but he was still quite flexible, not to mention tall. The Typhlosion was also a bit muscular, but nowhere near the height of the Flygon.
“You’re worrying too much Master Flygon,” the Typhlosion said, who had what could be considered a soldier’s helmet. “The palace will be fine, I assure you. After all, you helped train these guards to fight off an attack of 500 soldiers.”
“Yes, that is true, but I want to be absolutely sure nothing happens to the Desert Stone while I’m gone for two days,” the Flygon responded, looking out towards the Sun quickly.
“Master Flygon, the stone will be fine. Go, have a good time. I know it’s a meeting, but you’re still going to quite a city. Just relax.”
“I guess your right Austin…”
“Master” Flygon sighs.
“I just don’t want anything to happen while I’m gone…”
“Gone where?” A voice called from above.
Both Pokemon looked up and saw another Flygon come out from the sky and land near them. This Flygon was thin and flexible, as well as being female.
“Well, well, if it isn’t Sandra?” Master Flygon said. “Last I saw you, we were Vibravas escaping from Mount Corona.” (LOL Mario Sunshine reference)
“Well, I see you’ve inherited your father’s position as guardian,” she said politely. “You really deserve it. Say, where is your father anyway?”
Master Flygon paused.
“I don’t know… Master Mew informed me he had perished on a mission…”
“Oh… I’m so sorry…”
“Don’t be… I got over it five years ago…”
He shook his head, snapping back to reality.
“Anyways, what brings you here? I haven’t seen you in years!”
“Well, I haven’t seen you in a while and… you were my best friend all those years ago… I just wanted to visit you again. Isn’t that what old friends do?”
“I see. Actually, I was just heading out to Mystic City, but-“
“Oh… You’re going somewhere?” Sandra said, sounding disappointed. “Well, I guess some oth-“
“Wait,” Master Flygon said. “You didn’t let me finish. BUT if you’d like to come, I’m sure I can accompany a guest with me.
“You mean it?”
“Of course!”
Sandra ran up and hugged him, getting a blush out of Master Flygon from embarrassment.
“C’mon, we should leave now or I’m going to be late…”
Master Flygon offered Sandra his arm. Sandra hooked hers around his and they took off into the sky together.
“Have fun you lovebirds!” Austin called out.
“WE’RE NOT IN LOVE!” Both Flygons called out simultaneously.
Austin chuckled and went back into the palace to finish giving instructions to the guards. Meanwhile, the two Flygons in the air started to catch up about each other.
“So your father tried to force you to marry another Flygon?” Master Flygon asked during their chat.
“Yeah, and he was abusive. I still feel the pain from getting hit so many times…” Sandra explained, looking away from him.
“Why didn’t you retaliate?”
“I don’t like using my attacks to hurt people…”
“But in a situation like that…”
“It doesn’t matter… My father found out after words and taught him a lesson…”
“I see…”
Master Flygon saw tears come to Sandra’s eyes.
“It pains you to talk about it I assume, yes?”
“Ye… yes…” she said as she suddenly broke down.
The Master put his arm around her neck and brought her face to his neck and let her cry. He was trying to prevent her from falling to the ground. The bigger Flygon attempted to calm Sandra down, but she didn’t seem to be listening. Thinking quickly, the Master flew down towards the ground and kicked up a sandstorm. A soothing sound echoed across the desert. Sandra stopped crying almost immediately.
“Wh-what was that?” she asked, sniffling.
“Well that worked better than I had thought…”
Sandra looked back towards the small sandstorm.
“Oh… I forgot about those…”
Sandra pulled herself together almost at once.
“I’m sorry…”
“Don’t be, it’s okay.”
The Master smiled brightly, making Sandra smile too.
“Thanks,” she said, turning her attention back to flying.
“Anything for a friend…” The Master replied politely.
The two flew together for hours, taking a few breaks every now and then to eat some berries the Master brought and to recover. It took about eight hours before they reached a colorful sight in the nighttime sky. Up ahead of the two was a magnificent aura, but it wasn’t the northern lights. This was something different. It was pink and it created a vortex. As the lights “spun”, it seemed to sparkle, creating a magnificent view.
“We’re flying into that?!” Sandra asked, worried.
“Don’t worry, just hang onto me,” The Master replied, holding out a claw.
Sandra took it obediently and watched as the vortex grew closer. Just as they were about to enter the vortex, the Master called out:
“HOLD ON!”
The vortex sucked them up, causing their speed to quadruple. As they raced through the vortex, Sandra looked over to the Master. He was very relaxed and composed as he GLIDED through. Sandra looked ahead and couldn’t help but scream out in a rush. The “ride” was over within fifteen seconds as the two were spat out over a large city. It was still nighttime here too. The city looked as if it was a normal town, but this was anything but. This was a town for Pokemon. The city was lit up in pretty lights and from attacks and such.
“Whoa...” Sandra said as she looked around in awe.
“I assume you’ve never been to Mystic City?” The Master asked.
“I’ve never even HEARD of it! What kind of town is this?”
“It’s a town for Pokemon! Not even the humans know about this place! It’s a fantastic city really. MOST of the Pokemon here are pretty nice. I’ve been here a lot. My dad started taking me when I was three and a Vibrava. I’ve been coming here every year since.”
“Wow… Hey, what’s that building way out there?” Sandra asked, pointing to a huge building on the outskirts of the city.
“That is the building I need to go to tomorrow…” The Master replied sincerely. “That’s where all the guardians and legendaries meet every year. That’s not the reason why my father brought me here, as the meetings were just added a few years ago.”
“This place is so cool! An adrenaline rush, a town for Pokemon, and seeing legendary Pokemon?! How are you NOT so excited?!” She asked, joyfully.
“I am, but on the inside. I need to be calm for tomorrow, haha.”
“I guess, but I HAVE to see more of the town!”
“The meeting is two days, but I think we can explore together after those.”
Sandra squealed in joy, which caused the Master to shoot a look at her. Sandra sweat dropped.
“Sorry, just excited is all, hahaha!”
“Haha, I was just kidding. C’mon, I got this place outside the city to stay for the night.”
The two flew off to the right towards a large cliff overlooking the city. The flew about one hundred feet from the top where a cave was sitting. The two touched down together. Sandra looked back towards the city.
“WHOA! It looks so pretty from here! What a view!” she exclaimed.
“Wait till the daytime…” The Master joked.
The Master then took a step back and curled his legs up in a circular indent in the floor.
“There should be an indent right where you’re standing. It’s actually pretty comfortable when you curl up…” he said to Sandra as he folded his wings behind his back.
Sandra found the indent after a moment and just sat against the cave wall.
“I think I’ll just go out like this…” she said.
“Suit yourself…” the Master said, curling the rest of his body together.
He put his head down and closed his eyes soon enough. A few minutes later, he peeked one eye open. Sandra was now mimicking the position he was in. He chuckled to himself and closed his eyes again, drifting off to dreams of his mother and father.
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com

Guardian of the Desert- Chp 1
Page 1 of 1