Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Voting_barThe earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Voting_barThe earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

The earth has flooded over!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue
Sagittarius Rooster

The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 am

First topic message reminder :

in this rp, the planet earth is completely covered in water. not a single are of dry land exists. however, there are still trainers and pokemon and stufd. its just that all pokemon are water types now and are capable of breathing underwater. in addition to that, the humans have become merfolk (mermaids & mermen).

Rules:

-main characters cant die
-there is no land, so there cant be any mention of it.
-no humans exist.
-all characters that would normally be human are merfolk
-no main characters may willingly attack other ones.

i'll start:

*is playing with a wild dewott by some coral*

so dewott, tomorrow i turn ten years old. i am going to start my journey as a pokemon trainer. do you wanna be my partner?

*the dewott nods and follows him home, excited to be with his buddy*

Last edited by darkwaters93 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:55 pm

~trainer

can you hear them

~swampert

the vibrations arent strong enough...look...more sharpedo
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:55 pm

*is silver*
ok...... i can keep that secret, and about the phione egg, you see i received it from my grandparents after they died, the house i live in was their's and it was a parting gift to us
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:10 pm

*looks him in the eyes*

one more thing... i might be mistaken, but i think the merman who defeated those sharpedo is one of the agents out looking for me. if i am captured, my powers will be used against my will and i will be forced to kill my father with them so that they can take over our kingdom...

however, the good news it that he doesnt know who i am yet, so as long as i am not seen by him, there shouldnt be any trouble.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:11 pm

*is silver*
ok i can be your personal bodyguard, with a normal life, i might need some stronger pokemon too
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:12 pm

~trainer

how persistent. swampert use icebeam and spin

~swampert

im no ballerina-_- but fine

*spirals of frozen water form, hitting sharpedo*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:17 pm

no. please, dont be my bodyguard. just be my friend. i already have dewott for protection. besides, i'm usually wrong on these things. he's probably just someone who lives in the village. reguardless, the last thing we want is to start a scene.

(swampertchen, i'd prefer it if the trainer was just a nosey villager who recognises the prince, if its okay with you)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:21 pm

(that was my initial thought)

~trainer

...jeez when will they stop comming? hey you remembered that thing master taught us right?

~swampert

yea.

*uses scald. water evaporates and they are hidden in steam. then mud bombs and ice balls*

for now they cant see us. this is our only chance, do we fight or leave

~trainer

...they seem to be after something...i say fight
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:33 pm

*is silver*
ok, i'll be your friend, and i promise not to make a scene, and the whole thing with your family, i've forgotten it for your benefit
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:34 pm

(swampertchen, i dont want any of this rp to take place at the surface. please stop using the surface?)

~is the leader sharpedo~

*gives an order and has some of the others restrain the trainer and the swampert*

stop attacking us, boy! we've done nothing to you!

~is dewott~

*looks at mudkip*

mudkip, watch the little ones while i do something. dont leave this house.

*goes outside and sees all of them*

GENERAL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

~is sharpedo~

this trainer was attacking us when we were looking for you.

~is dewott~

*swims over to the merman*

what is your name?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:37 pm

...my name is nereus. i thought that they wanted to hurt....anybody
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:45 pm

~is tai~

*hears the noise and gets manaphy, then goes outside with silver*

what's going on!?

*the sharpedos flee before tai sees them*

~is dewott~

*looks at the swampert and nereus and pulls out a device that erases their memories of what happened*

*swims back to tai*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:48 pm

~nereus

what the...ummmm

~swampert

isnt that...the prince?

~nereus

...i believe so....tai?...what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:54 pm

*starts to get nervous*

umm... i don't know who you mean... i'm not prince tai.

*has a terrible poker face*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:56 pm

~nereus

haha, yes you are. i could recognize you in my sleep. i wont do anything, i just want to know what you are doing here

~swampert

it seems awfully suspicious nereus. should not we be cautious?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:58 pm

*is silver*
what do you want Nereus?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 pm

~nereus

...nothing...in fact, we just wanted to go for a swim...yet we ended up here...
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:59 pm

*is silver*
(:trollface:) really?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm

*looks at nereus*

please, you have to keep my identity a secret. i beg of you. this is a life-or-death matter.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:06 pm

~nereus

um...ok...im probobally the only one that recognizes you in this village...my master too

~swampert

we arent supposed to talk about him
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:11 pm

*is silver*
ok so where does this leave me then, i need some tougher pokemon, just in case mudkip and "my secret" aren't available
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:16 pm

~nereus

any ways...im still wondering... why is the prince in this village?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:21 pm

okay, to answer your question, nereus, it's a long story. and as for you, silver, i can't supply you with stronger pokemon, and if you have powerful pokemon, it'll only attract more attantion to us. they will expect me to be with people who have very strong teams.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:23 pm

~nereus

...they?..is someone looking for you?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 pm

*nods* i have these powers.... and people are after me... they want to force me to use them to kill my father.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:29 pm

~nereus

oh gosh...thats terrible....

~swampert

not to be arrogant but cant you suppress or control the powers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The earth has flooded over!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next