Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_lcap17%The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_lcap33%The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_lcap17%The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_lcap33%The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Voting_barThe earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Voting_barThe earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

The earth has flooded over!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Sagittarius Rooster

The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 am

First topic message reminder :

in this rp, the planet earth is completely covered in water. not a single are of dry land exists. however, there are still trainers and pokemon and stufd. its just that all pokemon are water types now and are capable of breathing underwater. in addition to that, the humans have become merfolk (mermaids & mermen).

Rules:

-main characters cant die
-there is no land, so there cant be any mention of it.
-no humans exist.
-all characters that would normally be human are merfolk
-no main characters may willingly attack other ones.

i'll start:

*is playing with a wild dewott by some coral*

so dewott, tomorrow i turn ten years old. i am going to start my journey as a pokemon trainer. do you wanna be my partner?

*the dewott nods and follows him home, excited to be with his buddy*

Last edited by darkwaters93 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:23 am

(umm...what the hell just happened? we are trying to save manaphy...O.o)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:26 am

(if you FUCKING READ MY POST, you'd under stand the cptn is controlling Manaphy)

*Manaphy enters the sub and goes to the Cptn.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:29 am

( i did read it...but i got confused....='( )

~nereus

damn....swampert will get back soon, but now only dewott and master can help....
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:30 am

*is Cptn*

Good Manaphy

*manaphy hears the cry of its mother*

You bad person!

*manaphy is back to normal*

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:34 am

~swampert

what the freak!?!?!

*starts swimming back to nereus at jet speed*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:34 am

*Stabs Cptn. with ice crystal*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:38 am

~nereus

thank god, swampert is back. use scald and ice beam consecutively on the sub

~swampert

*uses ice beam and scald. the sub starts cracking*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:45 am

*is trainer*
where did every................. oh crap a sub, and if he went after......... MUDKIP, PHIONE!

*is mudkip*
yes

*is phione*
....yes mommy

*is trainer*
back in your pokeballs, it's time for us to get away from that sub before they realise, oh and it's time we caught some stronger pokemon now that i'm 10

(by the way can i have a mini-sub as a present?)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm

~nereus

Finish it off. Use hammer arm!

~swampert

*arms glow, then smashes the sub and it explodes into little pieces*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:05 pm

*is trainer*
how can there be an explosion..........owait, the sub is gone, great!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:08 pm

~nereus

...did that sub have anything to do with the palace?... Swampert are u ok?

~swampert

Yea im fine, but i suggest we start moving...or doing something, master?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:39 pm

~is tai~

*screams*

DEWOTT!!! SILVER!!! NEREUS!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! I'M BEING ATTACKED!!!!

~is dewott~

the prince! he's in trouble!!!

~is the master~

*sees tai behind a bed of coral, cowering and crying from fear as a baby horsea is nuzzling him*

*sigh* obviously his royal cowardness needs more help than i assumed...

*looks at nereus*

show them to the meditation room. i will join you shortly.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:46 pm

~nereus

Yes master...tai, do not be frightened, they are meerly showing affection towards you. You and dewott, follow me

*leads them to the room*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 pm

*enters random feraligatr*
Rawwwrrrrrrr you're on my...... what's that you're holding

*is trainer*
go phione!

*Is feraligatr*
oh crap, with that i'm screwed (attacks himself) i am at your mercy

*is trainer*
go pokeball

(feraligatr is caught)
go feraligatr, return phione

*is feraligatr*
sorry, i am tougher than i appeared master, seeing that pokemon took me by surprise i was expecting something my strength or weaker
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:06 pm

~nereus

This is the room, please be patient, master is coming
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:15 pm

~is tai~

your master scares me... everytime i'm around him, knowing he's stronger than my father's strongest soldier, it makes me feel like he could kill me whenever he wants.

*realizes something and looks around frantically* where is she!? where's my baby!? manaphy! where are you!!! manaphy!?

*sees her in the corner, staring at the wall like a child whose in time-out*

manaphy!

*swims over to her frantically and gives her a big warm hug*

you had me worried to death! why are you in the corner like this? don't you wanna be with daddy?

~is the master~

*walks in and looks at tai*

get your 'daughter' and sit down on a mat. and to answer your question, you are wise to fear me. i could easily snap your bones like tooth picks. however, i can be very nice. i prefer to be nice and understanding, but will not tolerate disobedience.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:19 pm

~nereus

Master is the strongest in the whole world. But that doesnt really matter if basically anyone can hurt you Razz .but master, what are we to do about the situation?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 pm

*manaphy is actually dead since you f*cking blew up the sub while it was inside*

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm

*well we rescued it*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:39 pm

*you didn't, you saw it floating there, it died with the cptn*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

(hawk can my character receive a mini-sub? as a present?)

*is trainer*
my god i'm bored time to explore, with my UV light... first place is to the source of the explosion (swims towards the falling wreckage)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 pm

(of course! why not? And also if you have a quesiton dont ask me its not my rp)

(also you have no reaction to manaphys death, silver friend -_-)
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 pm

(okay, i probably shouldve posted rules... i'm going to say now that, like in all of my rps, the main characters arent allowed to die. i will post all the rules after this post.)

~is the master~

before we do anything as far as teachings or training goes, i would like to see just what we're dealing with.

*looks at tai*

my prince, show us this "power" you have told us of.

~is tai~

not inside. we must be outside, and you must promise not to react negatively or anything.

~is dewott~

but your highness, you dont have the....

~is tai~

i know. but that is why we are here.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:56 pm

*is trainer*
(receives text) what's this, "i'm so very sorry, but in the submarine explosion, manaphy paid the price of........death, i'm sorry if this is a shock since you were it's friend, once again, sorry, anonymous"

*cries* no! not manaphy, whoever did this...... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 pm

~nereus

If this power is enough to overthrow your father, wouldnt it be wise to take precautions before using it?

~swampert

...whas there not another trainer with us?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The earth has flooded over!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next