Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_lcap0%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Chapter 21: Vs Wayde, Water Pokemon Master

Music Box: (Eminem - I'm Not Afraid)........

Author: What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Music Box: ?!

Author: That music doesn't suit this chapter.

Music Box: You think I care?

Other Music Box: Music Box music!

Music Box: WTF

Author: If you don't stop your nonsense I'll replace you with a non talking music box!

Random Guy: Go Pokeball!

The Random Guy caught the other Music Box.

Author: Woah wait its not ready to be a Pokemon yet! I haven't made enough!

Random Guy: Music Box use Hyper Voice!

The Author fainted.........

Music Box: Now lets get on with the chapter!!!!!!! (Eminem - I'm Not Afraid)........

Hawk walked around the city, he was mad bored.

Hawk: Damn I wish some random trainer would walk up to me and ask for a battle.

Random Trainer: Hi I'm Wayde, wanna battle?

Hawk: Omfg

Wayde: Whats wrong dude.

Hawk: Oh nothing....

Hawk stares at Wayde.

Hawk: WAIT A MINUTE!

Wayde: What is it.

Hawk: Are you the same Wayde who won the Hoenn League with your Water Pokemon and became a Water Pokemon master?

Wayde: Same one!

Hawk: Woah man I am such a huge fan of yours! The thing is, I'm kinda scared to battle your Swapert and all them.

Wayde: Oh do not worry my friend. I left all my champion Pokemon back at home. Swampert...Kyogre....Gyarados.....etc.

Hawk: Oh ok. But then what Pokemon are you using right now?

Wayde: Oh my Swampert laid an egg wich hatched into a Mudkip. I brought it with me over here to Sinnoh, where it evolved. Just the other day I caught a Buizel. You see, I wanna be a Water Pokemon Master of Sinnoh too, without using my previous champion Pokemon. I currently have 5 badges, and I came over here for my 6th one, but it seems the Gym is closed.

Hawk: Yeah the Gym Leader's Girafarig got shot in the leg by the same person who killed my brothers Krickitune!

Wayde: Oh thats horrible. Hmm a dead Kricktune you say? You must be Hawk then. I battled Chris the other day. He told me you were a real @$$hole.

Hawk: Oh my god, don't listen to him, please.

Wayde: I know, I didn't beleive him.

Hawk: Ok good.

Wayde: So anyways, can I have that battle now?

Hawk: Sure thing. 2 on 2?

Wayde: Nah you can use all your Pokemon, I don't mind.

Hawk: Ok then.

Wayde: Ok first, come on out, my amazing Marshtomp!

Marshtomp: Marsh! (Damn right I'm amazing)

Hawk: Then I'll start off with Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!

The Thunderbolt didn't affect Marshtomp because it was half ground.

Hawk: !

Wayde: What are you? Retarted?

Hawk: I wasn't thinking... (wow I am freaking retarted..........)

Wayde: Marshtomp use Mud Bomb!

The bomb of mud was super effective and did alot of damage to Pikachu.

Hawk: Alright use Iron Tail!

The Iron Tail smacked hard into Marshtomp.

Wayde: Muddy Water!

The wave of muddy water smacked into Pikachu. It got back up but was low on health.

Hawk: Oshi. Pikachu return!

Wayde: Good decision.

Hawk: Go Monferno!

Wayde: Bad decision...

Hawk: Use Mach Punch!

The punch slammed Marshtomp, but it managed to hold its ground.

Wayde: Rock Slide!

The heavy rocks fell onto Monferno, who fainted.

Hawk: Nah seriously it shud be a 2 on 2, it'd be more fair, you win.

Wayde: No come on I said you could use all your Pokemon!

Hawk: If you insist. Go Grotle!

Grotle: Groootle! (Time to win)

Hawk: Use Razor Leaf!

The sharp powerful leaves were super effective and Marshtomp fainted.

Wayde: Strong Grotle Smile

Hawk: Thanks. I saved it from Team Legion.

Wayde: ...

Hawk: Whats wrong?

Wayde: Did you just say Team Legion?

Hawk: Yes...

Wayde: I hate them...

Hawk: Everybody does.

Wayde: No I hate them more... They took..... MY POOR FREAKING PIPLUP! GIVEN TO ME BY MY MOTHER! DAMMIT!!!!!!

Hawk: Look, I'm sorry about that, but you have to calm down. Please!

Wayde: Yeah your right, I'm sorry.

Hawk: Lets just continue this battle.

Wayde: Ok.... Go Buizel....

Hawk: Here we go!

Wayde: Buizel use Ice Punch!

The super effective Ice Punch immeditaley caused Grotle too faint...

Hawk: Aw!!!

Wayde: Haha

Hawk: Pikachu come back out!

Pikachu: Pika... (So....tired....)

Hawk: Volt Tackle!

Pikachu charged at Buizel with electricty flowing aorund it. Buizel went flying. Pikachu took damage from recoil from the Volt Tackle.

Wayde: Cmon Buizel! Use Aqua Jet!

Buizel slammed into Pikachu with water flowing around it. Pikachu fainted. However, Buizel become Paralysed by static electricity from Pikachu.

Wayde: Oh no!

Hawk: Oh yeah! Staravia come out out! Use Quick Attack.

Staravia flew into Buizel at high speed and Buizel fainted.

Hawk: YESH!

Suddenley Staravia started glowing.

Wayde: !

Hawk: What?! Staravia is evolving!

Music Box: Congragulations! Your Staravia has evolved into Staraptor!

Staraptor: Staaaaraptor! (Evolution rocks! I feel so much stronger!)

Hawk: Woah, a Pokemon in 3rd form and I don't even have 1 Gym Badge! o.o

Wayde: Lol.

Staraptor was practicing a new move on a tree.

Hawk: Yay Staraptor you learned Close Combat! That will be a big help against John when we battle him.

Wayde: Well I'll see ya later dude.

Hawk: Cya

Wayde went to the Pokemon Center. Hawk went there to but he came right back out after healing his Pokemon.

Hawk: Well I'm bored again! Sad

Muesem Receptionist: HELP! THE MUESEM IS BEING ROBBED!

Hawk: Oshi!

Chapter End...
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:23 pm

haha, stupid music box. oh looky, it fainted
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:24 pm

No the Author fainted, but not like a Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:25 pm

...no...wayde's pokemon....ok that to....is the author dead?....oh wait no nvm...he's still writing
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 pm

What wuz ure favorite part?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 pm

the begining...oh and when swampert!!! was mentioned
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Yeah I figured Swampert. Yeah the begining was funny.
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 pm

cool i love when pokemon evolve
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Yeah. I don't think I shud have anyore of Hawk's Pokemon go into 3rd stage yet.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:39 am

i agree with you there, i liked it when the music box used hyper voice... the author fainted
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:06 pm

I am planning another evolution soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 21
Page 1 of 1