Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_lcap0%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Chapter 6: Vs Alex

Hawk and Chris woke upafter a night at the Pokemon Center.

Chris: My god.....

Hawk: The beds smelt like Meowth piss......

Chris: I found Weedles under my matress.......

Hawk: Thats gross.....

Chris: Yup.

Nurse Joy: Well you guys said you wanted one of our free rooms, would you really expect it to be nice?

Hawk and Chris: .......

They left the Pokemon Center.

Chris: Well I think its about time we head off to the next city, right?

Hawk: Yeah the farthest we've gotten is this place, Sandgem Town.

Chris: Well lets go.

Hawk: Ok

So Hawk and Chris headed out to the next route.Then suddenley a trainer with a Vulpix on his shoulder spotted them.

???: Hello trainers. My name is Alex, and I come from the Kanto Region.

Hawk: I'm Hawk

Chris: I'm Chris

Alex: Would you 2 ike to join my Forum?

Hawk and Chris: NO!

Alex: Would you like to battle then? .......

Hawk: I do!

Chris: NO ME!

Hawk: Cmon gimme a chance to battle.

Chris: NO I WANT TO.

Hawk: Ok fine......

Alex: Alright first I'll start out with my Pidgey. It needs some experience. Pidgey I choose you!

Chris: Then lets go Piplup! Use Bubblebeam!

The bubbles shot Pidgey down, but it managed to stay airborne.

Alex: Show them your Wing Attack!

Pidgey smashed its powerful wing into Piplup.

Piplup: LUP! (Ow!)

Chris: Come on Piplup you can do this, use Whirlpool!

Alex: Dodge it!

Pidgey flew up high and the Whirpool missed.

Alex: Finish it off with a critical power Wing Attack!

Pidgey hit Piplup with another Wing Attack and got a Critical Hit. Piplup fell to the ground and fainted.

Chris: Ugh. I guess I'll use Corphish! Come on out Corphish! Use Bubblebeam!

Alex: Dodge!

Pidgey couldn't dodge and time and the Bubblebeam sent it to the ground. It slowly rose up again.

Alex: I'll have to lower that things accuracy then. Pidgey use Sand Attack!

Pidgey threw sand at Corphish. It got sand in Corphish's eye and now it had trouble seeing.

Chris: Come on Corphish, use Bubblebeam!

Bubblebeam still managed to hit Pidgey and it fianted.

Alex: Alright its time Vulpix Very Happy

Vulpix: Vul Pix! (Kick@$$ time!)

Alex: Now start off with Focus Energy.

Vulpix focused all its energy into 1 point.

Chris: Whats that gonna do? Corphish use Crabhammer!

Corpish wacked its claw into Vulpix but it took the hit.

Alex: Ha, now use Flamethrower, I want lobster for dinner XD.

Chris: .........

Vulpix fried Corpish who fainted.

Chris: No way Corpish is a Water type!

Alex: Ha!

Chris: Aw man, go Kricketot......

Alex: ...

Chris: Use Tackle!

Kricketot Tackled into Vulpix doing barely any damage.

Alex: Finish it with Flamethrower!

The hot flames hit Kricketot who fainted. Alex had won the battle.

Alex: Great battle.

Chris: I always lose........

Hawk: Now let me battle you Alex!

Alex: Can't, gotta heal my Pokemon. Cmon Vulpix!

Vulpix: Vul!

Alex and Vulpix left.

Chris: Will I ever win a battle?

Hawk: I'm sure you will.

They both went bac to the Pokemon Center in Sandgem Town.

Chapter End....
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Jirachi
Bronzor
Bronzor
Jirachi

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Nice one.

Focus Energy pwns.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:32 pm

GreyGrays wrote:
Nice one.

Focus Energy pwns.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:18 pm

I feel sad for Chris but its funny he kepps losing
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:20 pm

D00ms wrote:
I feel sad for Chris but its funny he kepps losing
Yeah thats starting to get him real mad.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:32 pm

i liked the bit when Alex wanted them to join a forum, not like they would have time to post there anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:33 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
i liked the bit when Alex wanted them to join a forum, not like they would have time to post there anyway lol
Thats cuz Alex is Jirachi (from chatango not in the story)
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:43 pm

i never knew that damn
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:59 pm

He asked me to create that character, and you can too!
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:06 pm

LOL "Would you 2 like to join my forum" XD
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Hawk i'll PM the character i want created for your story, and no it's not my character lol
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:12 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
Hawk i'll PM the character i want created for your story, and no it's not my character lol
Your character will be in chapter 12 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 6
Page 1 of 1