Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_lcap0%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Chapter 19: Strategy Planning

Music Box: (Eye of the Tiger)......

Hawk sat there near a pond throwing rocks into it. Pikachu sat beside him. Hawk was upset about his loss at the Gym the day before. Girafarig took out all 3 of his Pokemon, and he had lost.

Hawk: Glameow wasn't a problem, but Girafarig really screwed me. And theres the fact that John still has 1 other Pokemon that I had never saw.

Pikachu: Pika Pikaa (I'll kick that Girafarig's @$$)

Hawk: Oh if only I knew what you were saying Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pikaaaaa (I WANNA BATTLE!)

Pikachu pointed at the gym.

Hawk: Wait you wanna try battling at this Gym?

Pikachu nodded his head.

Hawk: Ok I think I'll use you instead of Grotle. Then Gligar would be a better flying type than Staravia, since its not affected by Thunderbolt, wich OHKO'd Staravia.

Hawk thought for a minute...

Hawk: And I think I'll use Monferno again, just not against Girafarig. Fighting is Super Effective against normal.

Pikachu: Pika (Yup)

Hawk: Alright its time to train my team. Go Gligar!

Gligar came out with its shiny sparkles.

Hawk: Come on out Monferno!

Monferno released and started pumping its fists.

Hawk: And Pikachu!.... is already out...

Hawk's Pokemon got in a line and looked at him.

Hawk: Alright, we need to get prepared for this Gym rematch.

Gligar: Gliga (What the hell he lost?)

Pikachu: Pika (Yeah...)

Monferno: Mooonfern (Where is that Girafarig? I'm gonna pound his face til it bleeds. WHERE IS HE!)

Hawk: Alright time for strategy.

The thing was Hawk was having trouble thinking of a complete strategy.

Hawk: What the hell Author help me!

Author: ZZZZZZZZ....... Oh. Sorry. Right the strategy.

So Hawk thought up a strategy...

Hawk: Here we go!

Pikachu: Pikaa... (Finally)

Hawk: First I'll....

Pikachu, Gligar, and Monferno: ... (wtf)

Hawk: First I''ll start with Monferno, who will beat the shit out of Glameow. Then When Girafarig comes out I'll switch Monferno out then use Gligar, and if Gligar loses to Girafarig, I'll send out Pikachu, If I can take down Girafarig, I'll keep Pikachu/Gligar in for the next Pokemon, and if they lose Monferno can finish the job!

Pikachu: ... (i'm confused.)

Gligar: ... (me too)

Monferno: MON! MONFERNO! (NO FAIR I WANNA FACE GIRAFARIG!)

Hawk: Ok return everyone!

Pikachu blocked its Pokeball...

Hawk: You too Pikachu...

Pikachu: Pikaa... (Fine...)

Hawk returned Pikachu. He went over to the Pokemon Center and slept there overnight.

Meanwhile....

???: Riolu use Aura Sphere!

Porygon2 fainted...

John: Alright you've been tough, but now its time to end this battle. Go Girafarig!

Girafarig: Giraaafarig.

John: Use Psychic!

Girafarig lifted up Riolu with Psychic, and threw it against the wall. Riolu fainted...

???: ...

John: Well sorry but it looks like you don't get your Gym Badge. Better luck next time!

The stranger grabbed a shotgun!

Judge: Oshi...

The Judge jumped out the window.

John: Woah.. What are you doing with that shotugn...? Please put it down!

???: Any Pokemon that defeats my Riolu must die!

John: WAIT WHAT?!

The stranger pointed the shotugn at Girafarig and pulled the trigger. Girafarig was shot in the leg. The stranger disapeared with his Riolu.

John: OH NO GIRAFARIG! 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Man: Keep it down youngsters!

Chapter end...
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:38 pm

that chapter was epic, it's now the second time a trainer's pokemon has been shot (thinks)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Yeah and by the same guy, all because his Riolu get defeated.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:52 pm

because the same thing happened in chapter 10
Back to top Go down
Jirachi
Bronzor
Bronzor
Jirachi

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 am

No one calls 911...for a Pokemon...K.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:57 am

They can in my fanfic.
Back to top Go down
RYU888
Gliscor
Gliscor
RYU888

Warning Bar :
Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:59 am

The shotgun part is interesting.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:01 am

RYU888 wrote:
The shotgun part is interesting.
Yeah the same guy killed Chris' Kricketune. But guys don't worry Girafarig will live.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 am

O.o isthere ch 20? ...can i be in one?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:12 am

I will start creating chapter 20 now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 19
Page 1 of 1