Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_lcap17%My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_lcap33%My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_lcap17%My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_lcap33%My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_lcap0%My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_lcapMy Pokemon Story chapter 1 Voting_barMy Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_lcapMy Pokemon Story chapter 1 Voting_barMy Pokemon Story chapter 1 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

My Pokemon Story chapter 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: My Pokemon Story chapter 1   My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:28 pm

this is my first chapter of my pokemon story I hope you like it

There once was a kid named Maxwell whose 10th birthday was today. The Bralou region was home to species of Pokemon from around the world. Pine who was a pokemon professor was waiting for Maxwell. When Maxwell got to the lab he saw that his best friend Will was there. They became best friends in first grade because they had their birthdays on the same date. Pine showed up and asked why he was early. After looking at his poketech watch it said it was 10:00. “It’s right now 10 and you said to be here at this time” said Maxwell. “Well someone didn’t move there watch back an hour” said Will. Right now it’s 9:00 time switched last night you need to remember that later on. Then Will said, "if both of us are here early can we get our Pokemon now. Then Pine said in a happy voice, "You were the earliest trainers that ever came it will be a punishment if you wait any longer."
Reaching for one pokeball at a time Pine pulls out the first pokeball and says, “This first one is Mareep it’s a electric wool pokemon you can get paralyzed by touching its wool.” “This is my favorite one” says Prof. Pine then Prof. Pine throws out Houndour. Houndour it’s a dog that usually travels with its pack. This is a ball of joy and Prof. Pine reaches in his bag and says, “Hey where Spheal it usually gets out of the pokeball but it never runs away.” In panic Prof. Pine says, “Maxwell and Will take Mareep and go look for spheal and I’ll take Houndour.” Maxwell and Will straight went to the beach to see if Spheal was there. They searched the lighthouse and the ocean but no sign of Spheal. Prof. Pine’s luck was no different either while in the forest he ran into Pidgey and Winguell he took them out but Houndour got hurt a lot so he went back to the lab. Back at the beach Maxwell and Will saw pokefood and thought they could use that to capture Spheal. They got a few pieces (because the food wasn’t there’s). At 9:30 they saw a Spheal and used Mareep to paralyze it. Then they finally rolled it back to Prof. Pine. After eating their lunch they choose their Pokemon.
Will decided to pick Mareep because electric types were his favorite. Maxwell had a hard time to choose a pokemon. His secret was that he didn’t like pokemon much but liked to travel. He thought Spheal liked to travel but he can wander away and Houndour had a bit of a temper so his chose was Spheal, but before he said Spheal a pokemon jumped through the window and hid behind Maxwell. It looked beaten so Prof. Pine put it straight to the healing machiene. Then a trainer came in and said, “Did a pokemon come through her I still need to beat it for being so weak and went on his way. After being charged the pokemon seemed to like Maxwell and Maxwell liked it. He thought he maybe like pokemon after all. Pine said, “Maxwell this Pokemon seems to like you would you want it as your partner. Then Maxwell shook his head for yes. So Maxwell got his first Pokemon and it was a Magby.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story chapter 1   My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Very nice story, I wonder if Maxwell will ever meet the trianer when Magby is way stornger and win in a battle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story chapter 1   My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:28 am

It's a bit jumpy from scene to scene so someone can very easily get lost
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story chapter 1   My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 am

jd896 wrote:
It's a bit jumpy from scene to scene so someone can very easily get lost
Yes I do agree, I just didn't want to offend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story chapter 1   My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:46 am

why would people read something they already read because both of you already read it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pokemon Story chapter 1   My Pokemon Story chapter 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Pokemon Story chapter 1
Page 1 of 1