Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_lcap17%pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_lcap33%pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_lcap17%pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_lcap33%pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_lcap0%pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_lcappokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Voting_barpokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_lcappokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Voting_barpokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axew6789
Turtwig
Turtwig
Axew6789

Warning Bar :
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Empty
PostSubject: pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding    pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:14 pm

In a day of Treasure town, many Pokémon were doing they’re normal routine. Well, except for these two, a Female Umbreon and her younger brother, an eevee named chi, were walking around a study hall-like area in the Wigglytuff Guild.
The Umbreon was an explorer apprentice working with her partner, a male Espeon named Allen. Her little brother works as a chef-in-training in the guild as well.
While they were there, Chi crawled under a table and found an odd scent. He pulled back the carpet to reveal a hatch.
“Chi, what are you doing?” Umbreon blinked and looked under the table at chi. “It’s a hatch.” Chi said to himself, tilting his head.

Umbreon tilted her head the opposite way and blinked. “A hatch? Where could that lead?”
Chi shrugged “I don’t know…” then added with a smile “Want to go in?”
Umbreon was a little unsure, but she went. By both of them, they were able to open the hatch and go inside; It would’ve been
Pitch black in there if it wasn’t for Umbreon’s glow-in-the-dark yellow rings on her body. They were able to see most of the dark corridor, but not all of it.
“I wonder why this was blocked off?” asked chi, who was looking at the dust that was everywhere.
“Nn.. I’m not sure” Umbreon paused when she saw a sign. “Hm? ’Sector 5’?”
Chi blinked and looked where Umbreon was looking. “Aha! So there was more to this place!” He jumped up and giggled.
As they walked down more, they passed abandoned rooms; some looked longer abandoned then others. Down the hall looked like
An old fashion bar, stools and all. When they walked in, musty and humid air hit their noses in a stenchy wind causing them to hold their noses with their paws.
“This humid air is making it hard to breathe in here.” Umbreon said in discontent.
“Oh don’t worry we will leave soon” said chi while looking around the bar.
As chi was looking around the bar, he noticed what seemed like a wine bottle sitting on the counter. It was cracked slightly on the side, and was completely covered in dust.
“Hey look! It’s a wine bottle!” chi saying happily. Chi being a young eevee, usually takes interest in anything he finds. He jumps up to the counter and begins to wipe off the dust of the bottle.
as he did he finds the name of the brand. On the wine bottle it was labeled
“Kalbird Lafozini” dated to being made in 1794.
“This wine is incredibly old!…i wonder if it’s still good.” chi says to himself.
The bottle itself still had half its contents inside.
“Maybe I can take this back to chimchime. It would work wonders with her meal ideas.” Chimchime was the head chef of the guild, and was constantly looking for ideas for meals.
Chi usually liked to help her with ideas for meals as well as make them, so he believes that the wine could bring inspiration to her.
Umbreon and chi decide to continue walking in Sector 5 hoping to find something else interesting. They continue to walk and they stop in front of a thick steel door.
“What room is this?” chi says. Umbreon reply’s “I’m not sure, but it looks very important if they had to use a huge door like this to block it”.
Umbreon looks up to see a sign on the wall. The sign was made with yellow paint, and it looked like it was almost completely warn off. Although, she was able to make out of what the sign says. It was a prison ward. Umbreon turns to chi to find that he looks in shock. “What’s wrong chi?” she says concerned. Chi points to the ground of the door for umbreon, to find a horrible surprise. There was a sliced rotted finger next to the door under dry blood on the concrete floor.
Chi was shaking badly in fear “i-it was…probably an accident people forgot to clean up maybe…Well…l-lets open the door.” Umbreon was just as nervous as chi even though she tried her hardest to not show it. She looks to find a key lock attached to a mechanism on the wall next to the door. She reaches for the lock and puts her claw in it hoping that it would act as a substitute key.
She turns her claw and the tumblers on the door start to unlock, and suddenly the door falls down and creates a very loud bang on the ground. The noise boomed in their ears and echoed down the corridor.
“Well that worked…” chi said laughing nervously. They walked into the room to find a long hall way of jail cells. As they began to walk in, they felt uneasy. They could tell that something was very wrong in the room, but they couldn’t tell what it was. It felt like something happened in the prison…something horrible.
There was dust and in the air as well as ashes in piles on the ground. Chi looked around the room and looked at the cells. Suddenly he let out a terrified squeak. Umbreon stopped to look at what was wrong only to find that chi was setting his eyes on another horrifying sight.
There was a skeleton of a Pokémon in the cell. The skeleton though, did not look like any Pokémon they have seen before. The bones on the skeleton were very deformed like clay molded and bubbled by the air pressure. The bones were greyish and old like the marrow was eaten away inside of them.
Umbreon hugs chi trying to comfort him. “Come on chi, let’s get out of here.” umbreon said worried. “No no no! Not yet! I’m…I’m ok. I just want to see what’s down here first” chi said scared continuing to walk down the dark prison ward.

They continued to walk down the hall way of jail cells and saw that in every one of the cells had 1 or 2 disgustingly deformed skeletons inside of all of them. All of the skeletons were deformed in horrible different ways. Some of the skeletons were bubbled up and decrepit, some looked almost completely dissolved, and some were spiked up and bent in ways that were not possible. They were not able to figure out of what the skeletons were from, accept for one that was a skeleton of what seemed like a Warturtle. The Warturtle’s skeleton was laying on the ground with its jaw stretched open like it was being pulled apart by something. Chi’s face looked very pale and frightened. He was just sitting on Umbreon’s back quivering and shaking not even making a noise.
They managed to get down to the end of the prison ward, only to find a heavy steel cell at the end. The door looked like it had been opened once, and was never touched again. It was just a huge steel door with no bars. It had large claw marks on the inside, revealing nothing but darkness behind it. As they approached it, umbreon lightly puts her paw on the door, and suddenly incomparably possible banging sounded from the inside of the cell along with demonic growling, causing both of them to jump.
The banging and growling stopped shortly with a light drop sound heard afterwards, leaving both Umbreon and Chi shaking. It was as if the “thing” on the inside slumped over and died on the floor. With a deep breath, Umbreon opened the door and was ready for anything that was inside. However, when both looked, the cell was absolutely empty. All except a word scratched into the wall written in Unown, “UNFORTUNATE”.
Umbreon blinked, but turned around to chi when she heard him squeaking. “Ohh, I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go I want to get out of hereee!” Chi sniffled, tears brimming his eyes.
She gave chi a hug and tried to comfort him “It’s okay Chi, we can go now-” Right as Umbreon said that, the metal door to the cell slammed shut behind them. Umbreon grabbed Chi and ran out of Sector 5 out of fright. When they got out, both of them were still shaken from the whole thing.
By the time they both close the hatch, dinner was almost done. Chi was still holding the wine bottle he picked up.

A small time later, after chi had calm down, He walked to the kitchen to Chimchime to show her the bottle. “Hey, Chimchime?” Chi asked, staring at Chimchime while she was finishing up her cooking. “Hm? Yes Chi?” She set down her chopping knife and looked at him.
Chi held up the wine for Chimchime to see, she picked it up by the neck of the bottle. “Oh, what’s this?” She tilted her head, skimming over the bottle. Her eyes made a sudden halt when she spotted the date. “W-wh…” she paused, dropping the bottle.
“Chimchime..? What’s wrong?” Chi tilted his head; Chimchime looked at him with a shocked look on his face. “W-..Where did you get…That…?” She shuddered, tears forming in her eyes. Chi’s ears lowered, not wanting to remember Sector 5. “Why did you go down there?!” Chimchime blurted.
“P-Please..!! I don’t want to remember!” Chi sobbed, tears also running down his face. “T-The bodies, the banging! Oh god the banging! It was so loud- i don’t want to remember!” Chi cried.
Chimchime looked around quickly and floated down to chi, trying to calm him. “Shh, please calm down. Someone might hear-“
“Chi? Chimchime? Friendly friends?” Wigglytuff, the guild leader, walked to them.
Wigglytuff is a great leader to the guild, being brave enough to solve whatever situation was in front of him. No one has ever seen him upset before, or has even mentioned about him being upset at all. He was usually happy and kind to every member in the guild.
“Oh sir! Hello! How are you!” chimchime said with a nervous look on her face.
Chi watched chimchime being uneasy while looking at Wigglytuff. She knew exactly of what happened in sector 5, and she was afraid of Wigglytuff knowing of the hatch being opened again.
“What’s going on here you two? You both seem upset about something” Wigglytuff saying caringly.
“Oh um…n-nothing we were just talking about today’s special” chimchime said with a smile.
Wigglytuff looked curious. “Then why is chi crying?”
Chimchime paused looking nervous and said “oh look! It’s an apple cart!”
Wigglytuff quickly looked. “What?! Apples?! Where!?” Wigglytuff said excitingly running out of the kitchen. Wigglytuff absolutely loved perfectly red apples. It was a snack he would eat nothing more, so an apple cart would be something he would call his dinner.
Chimchime turned to chi and whispers to him “I want you to please promise me to never talk about…that place…every again, Can you do that?
Chi nods and Wigglytuff walks back in with his arms full of apples. “I was able to catch the cart! No apple shall escape me!” he begins to laugh in a mischievous way and suddenly trips on the wine bottle on the floor and falls down. “Oh my god! Sir are you alright?!” chimchime said in surprise.
Wigglytuff gets up off the ground “don’t worry I’m fine. I just tripped on s-…?” Wigglytuff stops and looks at the ground to see the wine bottle. “Hey what’s this?” Wigglytuff said.
Chimchime said quickly “oh nothing just some trash I forgot to throw away. Don’t worry about it. It’s just a dusty old bottle.”
Wigglytuff looked at the wine bottle and turned it around. He noticed the name of the wine and his jaw dropped down.

Chimchime’s face became very nervous and scared. “S-s-sir?…i-is something wrong?” she said going a little closer to Wigglytuff.

“I…..i can’t believe it…” Wigglytuff said quietly.

“sir?” Chimchime said very scared.

“THIS WINE IS INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE!!” Wigglytuff shouts out.
Chimchime gave out a heavy sigh in relieve.
Chi just sat there quietly watching them still a little jumpy and paranoid.

“I have never seen this kind of wine in years! It’s absolutely rare these days! How did you buy something this hard to find?!” Wigglytuff saying excitedly.

Chimchime became silent…completely silent. The expression on her face looked heavy with tears.
Wigglytuff looks at her face. “Huh? w-what’s wrong?” Wigglytuff saying confused.
Chimchime was still silent. “Chimchime? Are you ok? What did I say something bad? What’s wrong?” Wigglytuff saying confused and worried.

After one whole minute, chimChime said quietly “…….I didn’t buy it…”.

Wigglytuff looked at her. “huh?…wait if you didn’t buy it where did you ge-…” he suddenly paused…he saw the crack on the back of the bottle…he stared at the crack with his pupils slowly becoming dilated.
He dropped the wine bottle, standing there completely stiff…”s-sir-?” Suddenly Wigglytuff ran out of the door very fast. Surprised, Chimchime and Chi watched him run off into the stuff and he tosses the table over panting and looked at the hatch that was now closed. He is panting loudly going crazy and scared. His eyes were blood shot and mad, his teeth were grinding down hard, and he was clenching his fist hard enough for his nails to cut through his palm.

“WHO OPENED IT?!?!?!?!?!? WHO THE HELL OPEND IT?!?!?!? WHICH ONE OF YOU DID IT?!!!?! HUH!?!?!?!?!” Wigglytuff screaming out loud enough for all the workers to hear. All the workers in sector 4 came to see what was wrong, and walked into the room.

Chimchime, Chi, and Umbreon were shaking badly and scared. The other Pokémon workers stood there not even moving like they know what was wrong.
Wigglytuff looked around and saw chi and umbreon and noticed that their paws looked black and covered in dust.
“You….YOU IDIOTS!!!! “ He attacked at them trying to kill them while a Lucario and a Loudred held him back. “DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?!??!! YOU DOOMED US ALL YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!” He struggles hard to move and break free, but then suddenly falls down and sobs painfully hard. Everyone watched Wigglytuff with scared looks on their faces. Chi and Umbreon were hugging each other crying.

9 hours have passed, and Wigglytuff was sitting in his office chair, Chi was lying in his room with tears in his eyes as he’s trying to sleep, and Umbreon was staring at Wigglytuff’s office door completely wide open. Wigglytuff’s secretary, a chatot was trying to comfort Wigglytuff next to him. Chatot looked at umbreon suddenly with an angry glare in her eyes.
“…it’s ok Chatot…she can come in…” Wigglytuff said in a depressed voice.
Umbreon looked at them worried and scared and began walking into the room. Wigglytuff looked up at her with a saddened look on his face. Umbreon felt very bad for Wigglytuff, and at the same time was very scared.
Wigglytuff began to speak. “…I’m…sorry for what happened….i shouldn’t have attacked you…”.
Umbreon looked at Wigglytuff. “It’s ok sir…I’m sorry too…about the…”
Wigglytuff said to her “It is all right…you both didn’t know…”
There was a long pause…Umbreon looked around the room thinking to herself…suddenly she asked “Wigglytuff…sir?…what happened down there?…”

Wigglytuff’s arm twitched a bit…after several minutes He sat up slowly and looked at her… “…13 years ago…this entire base was not officially ours to begin with…it was once an underground military base. The headquarters assigned us the base to use. Back then…I was foolishly cruel to everyone…I had no disregard to their safety…I ordered everyone to explore the base and find anything we could use…Pikachu found the hatch to sector five…there was nothing in there but a prison and empty rooms, so we decided to add stuff down there… for a while, we worked as bounty hunters and captured…criminals from in the region…one day…I got a call from the headquarters…they called me that they wished to give me us a special…assigned prisoner…they sent us a metal box…they would not tell us what was inside it….all they said was to hide it…I order loudred and Pikachu to take the box to sector 5… I was being cruel to them…I forced them to keep working while I sat at the bar and drank wine…they…they pushed it to the very back of the prison and left it there…I decided to tease what was inside it…I went up…I banged on the door mocking at it….and it began to bang on the door snarling….it was so fast…I’ve never seen a Pokémon able to go that fast before…the other prisoners looked nervous….i didn’t care about them…i never thought about it until…something was wrong…one of the prisoners…a warturtle was…screaming…he screamed out in pain…I looked to see what was wrong…there was blood coming out of his mouth…his prison mate started to scream too…the warturtle….t-…there was something coming out of his mouth…It…It looked like a…a tumor…he was crying…his mate was the same…they were mutating…all the other prisoners were screaming also….i ordered everyone to run…the workers that didn’t make it….they laid there bleeding and….” Wigglytuff swallowed hard and tears went down his face. “…we ran as fast as we could…we could still hear them screaming… loudred was crying…it was the first time I saw him upset before…we made it to the end…I opened up the hatch…and we climbed out…but….but…Pikachu…Pikachu was left behind…there was a loud bang from the hatch…I opened it and….Pikachu….she was on the top of the ladder…her body….she……she was too late…..” Wigglytuff begins to cry softly. “her body…..s-…she was….her legs were missing!…i-….i can still remember her voice… she said…..sh-….i made it loudred….i-…I ma-…” he begins crying harder…”it was all my fault!…i shouldn’t have been so cruel!….they were all dead because of me!” He sobs very loudly covering his face with his hands. Umbreon slowly began to cry as well, Standing there.

Wigglytuff looked at Umbreon with tears in his eyes…” Umbreon…I really need to ask you something…”

umbreon looked at him. “yes sir?…”

“…can we really be forgiven…for our sins?…”
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding    pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:34 am

this sounds more of a fan fic
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding    pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 am

/moved to fanfictions
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding    pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon mystery dungeon. what wigglytuff has been hiding
Page 1 of 1