Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_lcap17%Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_lcap33%Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_lcap17%Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_lcap33%Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_lcap0%Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_lcapAdventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Voting_barAdventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_lcapAdventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Voting_barAdventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:20 pm

...in a world where Humans do not exist, a world similar to that of the Mystery Dungeon games, are pokemon that exist as pokemon trainers

this will be a roleplay adventure

i'll be a Bagon who has a Bagon

(you need to choose a Basic pokemon as a trainer and a pokemon to start off with)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:22 pm

*is mewtwo*

man why did I kill all the humans! this is stupid! now all the pokemon are training other pokemon like I did! I should have listeneded to mew and the retarded ash ketchum kid...
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 pm

(dude, there was no humans to start with, but Mewtwo is ok for a plotline)

*Is Bagon*
time for me to start off my adventure
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:26 pm

*is mewtwo*

and then I had to get rid of all memory of humans.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:30 pm

*Is Lucario*
master....why are you talking about Humans, for years we've tried to find a world where there are no Human habitation, you may have made a mistake on earth, but now there are Pokemon who act as trainers, what the f***.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:40 pm

And its stupid! And I thought I erased your memory! *erases it*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:44 pm

*Is Lucario*
(uses Aura to block it) Master i'll forget about the humans once you forget about it ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(meanwhile.....)

*Is Bagon*
hmmm... route 1 let's see who's on here
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 pm

(wait if pokemon catch pokemon... then wouldn't another pokemon be able to catch the trainer pokemon?)
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 pm

(no, because those pokemon are special, it's like a bunch of pokemon woke us as the trainer pokemon)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 pm

(this is weird...)
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:12 pm

(it's similar to Mystery Dungeon, think of it that way, also the Trainer pokemon can see other trainer pokemon as if they were humans)
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:51 pm

*Is Gible with a Dratini*

But then can't trainers fight trainers?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Drax, they can as each Pokemon who is a trainer can see other Pokemon who are trainers as Human, so they can battle each other

*Is Bagon*
so according to this i have to go to Petalburg City, because that's where the nearest gym is
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:31 pm

*Gible*

Petalburg? That's the 5th gym...
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:43 pm

*Is Bagon*
nuh-uh, the gym leader Vigoroth accepted my challenge even though i don't have a badge yet
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 pm

*Gible* I beat Nosepass and Makuhita... I'll be back later with Magneton's badge.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 pm

*Is Bagon*
actually Manectric is the new gym leader, my mate Ralts texted me that Magneton retired
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Well either was I just pwned him. Uhm let's see... Torkoal is next on my list.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm

(so you had Manectric's badge already, because you can't get there and back that quick)

*Is Bagon*
Torkoal huh?, Ralts had trouble with him, i'd keep your guard up
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm

I'll go train Dratini then
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm

*Is Bagon*
(arrives in Petalburg) ...and meanwhile, i'll get some sleep, then challenge Vigoroth tomorrow
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Me too after I train

- five hours later -

Whoa!

-Dratini evoled!-
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm

(i'll allow this time skip ONCE ok?)

*Is Bagon*
(rubs eyes) what was that light.....ima go back to bed
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Well it's time to go to bed now.. we'll travel to Lavaridge in the morning.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:13 pm

*Is Bagon*
time to battle with Gym Leader Vigoroth today

(goes to gym)*knock knock* anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer   Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure with a Pokemon as a Pokemon Trainer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next