Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Retribution Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Retribution Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Retribution Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Retribution Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Retribution Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Retribution Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Retribution Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Retribution Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Retribution Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_lcap17%Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_lcap33%Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_lcap17%Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_lcap33%Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_lcap0%Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_lcapRetribution Chapter 1 Voting_barRetribution Chapter 1 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Retribution Chapter 1 Vote_lcapRetribution Chapter 1 Voting_barRetribution Chapter 1 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Retribution Chapter 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Retribution Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retribution Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

Retribution Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Retribution Chapter 1   Retribution Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:33 am

Retribution Chapter 1 Presen10

WARNING: Violence and strong language

"Get the Hell Off My Lawn!"
I slowly awoke as the sand around me began to get warm. I will never, EVER sleep in a cave. No way, no how. I'll sleep in a f*cking hailstorm for all I care. I will never sleep in a cave and nobody can convince me otherwise. I forced my rifle through the sand and got ready. I shot up out of the sand and looked around, rifle aimed. Quiet. Very, very quiet. All I could hear was the wind kicking up the sand. So much sand… And to think I've been in Afghanistan for three years and still hate the stuff… Well, I guess it ain't a surprise to be honest. After making sure no one was around, I slung my rifle and tried to get the sand out of my ears. Once that was done and after I brushed the sand OFF of me, I forced my legs up to the solid ground. I stood wobbly for a moment, adjusting myself, and then regained my focus. I sat in the hole I dug last night and looked through my bag. I yanked out a plain black T-shirt. Maybe I'm just noticing now, but I seem to have a large abundance of these shirts… Anyways, I yanked off my bulletproof vest and looked at the shirt I had on. There was a bullethole in it from also five months ago. I yanked it off and dropped it. I stretched my arms out and let out a long yawn. Did I mention these kinds of mornings are rare? Hell, I usually go up to five days without sleep most of the time! I was slightly sore though, not sure why. Could be a number of different reasons, but whatever. I rubbed my chest softly, letting fur run through my fingers, and then tugged the shirt over my head. As my head got pulled through the hole, my ears twitched and I instinctively pulled out my Glock 17 that I now had and turned around. All I saw was sand and a few desert birds, whatever they call them here… I holstered the Glock and pulled the vest over my body again. After getting situated, I stood up and checked my rifle to make sure it wasn't jammed from the sand. At least it wasn't, cause M4s are a BITCH to unjam. My old MK stopped working after firing so many rounds, so I had to switch to the reliable M4A1. Good range, accurate, and a nice rate of fire. I looked around the barren desert. Sand, sand, sand… Oi… I looked at my digital watch. 10:54. Slept later than I wanted to. Oh well, time to get moving. I stepped forward and walked off to the south. Sticky today. I can take it being hot, but humid is a killer. At least there was a small breeze today. Anyways, I walked for a good while. About two hours into my day, I could hear gunshots ring out. I dove down into the sand and took my rifle to the ready. No one was in sight, but I saw a small village up ahead. I pulled out two black bandanas and covered my head with them. Time for action. I shot to my feet and ran towards the village. The first building I saw I dove behind, then peeked out around the corner. SRA… and terrorists. A lot of each of them too. I poked my rifle out and shot one on the building rooftop. Target neutralized. I turned around and ran to the back door. I smashed the door in with the butt of my rifle and walked through. A terrorist turned around, but he fell to the ground as a Thunderbolt connected with him. I went through the side door of that building and cautiously ran to the next building. I whipped the door in with Iron Tail and ran in. I was greeted by barely dodging a GP-25 round, which exploded into the wall behind me. I shot a couple of rounds into him, dropping him like a fly. I turned around to leave the building, when a helicopter crashed in front of the entrance.
"OH FU-" I yelled, falling backwards to the floor.
I covered my arm which had caught fire quickly, but it only got the fur, leaving a black burn mark. I got up and whipped the wall with Iron Tail, smashing a hole through the wall. I ran through and watched an Mi-24 Hind hover by and a truck load of terrorists stop and get off their trucks into battle. I pulled a frag off my vest and threw it by the truck. It exploded into a useless heap of scrap metal and killed the terrorists near the truck. I ran across the road that was there and slid behind a building. I was about to flank the enemy from behind, when I heard shots ring out behind me. I turned around, but no one was standing behind me. More shots came out and a terrorist fell backwards from an alleyway with a bullet in his head. I ran to the corner of the alleyway and peeked in. I saw a Lucario fighting off some terrorists. I pulled out my Glock and shot at him. I missed. He instantaneously turned around and ran around a corner in the middle of the alley. I moved forward, but in an instant, he ran towards me, knocking both my pistol and rifle away. I turned back and saw the Mi-24 crash into a flaming fireball. I refocused my attention to the Lucario, but unfortunately for me, he socked me in the jaw. I fell backwards and he got on top of me and slashed at my face. My bandanas tore off and my sunglasses snapped in half. I kicked him off, tossing HIS weapons away in the process. We both stood up and sized each other out.
"Who are you?!" the Lucario demanded.
I was silent for a moment.
"A ghost," I said, dropping a smoke grenade. As it went off, I turned around and made a dash away. If I had any common sense in my head, never, EVER piss off a Lucario. They will FUCK. YOU. UP. I ran away using Extremespeed, hoping to lose him, but luck wasn't on my side today as he was right behind me using Extremespeed as well. I tried to outrun him, but to no avail. After running for a while, I felt a pinch at my neck. My running slowed to down drastically till I came to a complete stop. I yanked a dart out of my neck and turned to face the Lucario, who was now stopped a few yards away.
"You… fucking cheater…" I stammered out as I fell backwards.
The Lucario walked up to my limp body and attached a device to my chest as I went out and under.
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com

Retribution Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1