Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Retribution Prolouge Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Retribution Prolouge Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Retribution Prolouge Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Retribution Prolouge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Retribution Prolouge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Retribution Prolouge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Retribution Prolouge Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Retribution Prolouge Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Retribution Prolouge Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Retribution Prolouge Vote_lcap17%Retribution Prolouge Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Retribution Prolouge Vote_lcap33%Retribution Prolouge Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Retribution Prolouge Vote_lcap17%Retribution Prolouge Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Retribution Prolouge Vote_lcap33%Retribution Prolouge Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Retribution Prolouge Vote_lcap0%Retribution Prolouge Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Retribution Prolouge Vote_lcapRetribution Prolouge Voting_barRetribution Prolouge Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Retribution Prolouge Vote_lcapRetribution Prolouge Voting_barRetribution Prolouge Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Retribution Prolouge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Retribution Prolouge Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retribution Prolouge Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

Retribution Prolouge Empty
PostSubject: Retribution Prolouge   Retribution Prolouge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 am

[Unrelated to the Pika Tales story/universe place thing]
I woke up slowly in a small enclosed room. I had no clue where the hell I was, remember anything that happened past my jog from... whenever that was... and I had a headache to put the icing on the cake. I sat up on the bench I was laying on and rubbed my head, which felt strange. I looked at my arm and practically jumped out of my skin when I saw orange fur.
"What the hell?!" I asked at myself.
I felt the side of my head. My ears weren't there? I moved towards the top of my head and felt something bulging out. It's official. I'm a freaking Raichu... But I'm still my 6' 4" self... Scratch that, I'm officially an ANTHRO Raichu. I've heard rumors from news and others, but me being one? How? I looked towards a nearby table and saw an MK16 SCAR on the table, with all the features. Holographic Sight, Grenade Launcher, an attachable silencer on the side and as a dessert, 35 clips of 7.62 MM rounds. But... 35 clips? That's a lot of ammo for one gun! I was able to stick all the clips into pouches and still have room for other things. I checked up my pistol holster and had an M9. I get a GREAT rifle and end up with a shitty ass sidearm. Fan-fucking-tastic. 5 clips on the side too. 4 frags, 4 flash bangs, 2 red smoke markers, and one block of C4 topped it off on equipment. I felt my vest. Heavy. As. Hell! I took out my M9 and shot myself in the chest. The bullet bounced right off. At least 3 layers of Kevlar... Enough to block off sub machine guns and some assault rifles. Eh, I'll get used to it... After getting situated with the equipment, I looked around the room. It was like I was boxed in. How do I get out? I banged the walls a few times. Felt very solid until I stepped on the floor. Spot on the floor felt hollow. I slammed my boots against it, but it didn't budge. I scratched my head and self-consciously wrapped a wirey tail around myself. Wait a minute, wirey tail? Raichus can learn Iron Tail! I unwrapped myself and slammed it into the floor. Nothing... After a bunch of tries, a loud piercing screech went through my ears. I fell to my knees and clutched my head. It stopped after a few seconds, but it was enough to get my attention. After a little while longer, when the ringing wore out of my ears, a voice came in.
"Welcome to Afghanistan Lieutenant," it said.
"Who... wha-?"
"You've always wanted to be in the center of this, right?"
"Yeah, bu-"
"Well you got your chance. Welcome to the new line of Special Forces. You're just one of sixty people who underwent this change."
"But wh-"
"Like I said before, welcome to Afghanistan."
The walls collapse away from me, showing the bright sun and me behind a small force of enemies.
"I would run away... fast..."
"Ah shit..."
*Scene fades*
[And that was three years ago...]
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com

Retribution Prolouge
Page 1 of 1