Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_lcap0%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

(this continues from a previous topic, it went past the maximum page limit - http://www.globalpokeunion.com/t668-you-wake-up-in-a-locked-room-with-several-other-trainers )

...they make me tired...but i guess they help with the pain...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:16 pm

*goes to corner again*

he wont let me follow, he said something about familly history? he has a celebi right?

~tristram

i feel like im missing something.... no duh

thanks sapphire
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:22 pm

(Silver and Jackson hop onto Silver's Latios)
*Is Silver*
...buh-bye Sapphire

(they go to the Johto Region and approach Ilex Forest)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 pm

~ruby

i encased the ashes and excess of the flute in a steel in the volcanoe's magma. should protect it a bit

~tristram

not if he's manipulating time....

*teleports sapphire, tristram,, ruby, and jr. into a space realm*

i want all eyes on any time space. i want to see what he is up to in any dimension

*several windows of different senarios open*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 pm

(Silver and Jackson get to the Ilex Forest Shrine)
*Is Silver*
ok Celebi, take us back in time to just a few hours ago (Celebi does a little dance and they go back in time) ok Latios, let's get into the Volcano

(Silver and Jackson hop onto the Latios and go to the Volcano)
*Is Jackson*
...and now we wait for Ruby to toss it right?

(Ruby tosses it)
*Is Silver*
NOW! (swerves and dives into the Volcano and quickly grabs the Flute before it touches the lava, then hides from sight) YES! now we..............whooaahhhh (Silver and Jackson return to the Present)
finally i have the Azure Flute back, now i've learnt something, i must not use this for stupidity, i must not threaten to use this to call on Arceus again

*Is Jackson*
good call

*Is Silver*
...yup and now onwards to Sinnoh, so i can meet with Flint of the E4 (both leave the forest)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 pm

he got it...and now this present will collapse soon...

*one of the windows turns black while in the present world, things start dissolving away*

damn it silver......

*a new window appears with silver in it.*

go into that window

~sapphire

yes.

*sapphire enters the new world.*

arceus is mad in this one...

~tristram

no doubtedly

Last edited by swampertchen on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:12 pm

*Is Silver*
i just hope noone knows i'm gone

*Is Jackson*
yea, what if they find out about this

*Is Silver*
i made a pledge, that i wouldn't do anything stupid with the flute again, besides if i ever lost it, i'd be disowned by my family, that's why i needed to get it back, the family dinner is tomorrow

*Is Jackson*
you do realise what you done right? the present is gonna collapse

*Is Silver*
ultimately this is all Tristam's fault
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 pm

~sapphire

i found him

silver!

oh darn, i dont know what happened in this world..

~tristram

ask him where he's going

~sapphire

are you going somewhere?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:20 pm

*Is Silver*
(ignores Sapphire) we wouldn't be in this situation if i didn't fake those stupid injuries YOU GOT THAT TRISTAM, I FAKED THE INJURIES!

*Is Jackson*
...so it's your fault?

*Is Silver*
crap. i just wish there was a way i can undo the situation and get us back to dealing with the whole mew situation

*Is Jackson*
what?

*Is Silver*
i forgot you weren't there
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm

mew? what mew? last time i checked, mew was in kanto....
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 pm

*Is Silver*
yes but.....if i didn't fake the injuries then all of this wouldn't have happened, it's all my fault for overreacting
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:31 pm

what are you talking about? it's like you came from a different world or something! there was nothing wrong. no big thing happened. mew is still fine and no where to be seen like normal

technically he did come from another world...

~tristram

yes but dont let him know that

everything else looks normal. all the other dimensions are fine. let's just monitor everything for a while...

~jr.

im hungry......
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 pm

*Is Jackson*
i think we're in another world

*Is Silver*
yea, they think that Mew is .........argh, i feel Deoxys' prescense.................take me there (Silver and Jackson are taken to Deoxys' room)

*Is Silver*
Deoxys i'm sorry, you may have saved me in defense forme, but i overreacted and faked injuries and now all of that happened

*Is Deoxys*
fhdc e (i see)

*Is Silver*
i want to put things right
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:48 pm

~tristram

where the hell did he go? i want everybody scanning every window. find silver!

sapphire get over here!

*brings sapphire into the spacial dimension*

find silver. how the hell does he just go away? the only thing is...he's talking to a legendary..

~sapphire

then that means we can't see him

~ruby

i find it ironic that we became a groupd so that we could protect the legendaries and yet, with all of this, our powers, our own dimension, we cant find a legendary when they dont want to be found
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:58 pm

(OoC: i think i overcomplicated things)

*Is Silver*
is there any way that the whole situation can be rectified

(Deoxys takes control of Jackson)
*Is Deoxys*(as Jackson)
i hope there is too, but i am not the legendary to ask, maybe try mew

*Is Silver*
but the mew of our time and dimension has split into 2

*Is Deoxys*(as Jackson)
...then you need to make contact with Mewtwo, tell him what had happened, and hope for the best

*Is Silver*
i want to stay here in hiding until we're sure
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 pm

~sapphire

there is no way to locate him.

~tristram

...destroy dimension 16-18-5-19-5-14-20. the one with the evil and good mew. it's disintegrating anyways

~ruby

of course...

*the window turns a dark red and the dimension falls out of existence*

~jr.

can i have food now?

~tristram

i guess it is time to go down.

*the whole group teleports into a new dimension*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 pm

*Is Silver*
it's all my fault..... you know i hope for my sake that this is some convoluted dream that teaches me some lesson about not lying as it could affect your future

*Is Jackson*
so.........you learnt your lesson

*Is Silver*
i know what i haven't tried......pinching myself (pinches himself)......no pain...that's odd
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 pm

*at a slushie shop*

~tristram

...i dont think im elite four in this dimension...

~ruby

oh shut up.

~sapphire

*signing autographs*

apparently im a movie star...

~tristram

*throws a slushie at all the fans*

let's go. this place wreaks
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:30 pm

*Is Silver*
i'm a disaster magnet

*Is Jackson*
you're not...

*Is Silver*
i just want to wake up, either i can't feel pain, or this is some convoluted dream

*Is Jackson*
if it is, then seeya
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm

~jr.

whoaa the beach!!

~sapphire

shouldnt we try and find silver?

~ruby

nah, the beach is cooler

~tristram

...fine, we'll look for silver again

*back in the spacial realm*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:40 pm

*Is Silver*
I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON WHY CAN'T I WAKE UP FROM THIS DREAM?!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm

i want to look past human dimensions. go to dreams, thoughts, ambitions

~sapphire

that's too complicated

~tristram

that's what we thought about building a realm, we did it. look through the minds of every living being in the dimension silver was last in

~ruby

i built the foundation, you can go in now

~sapphire

...fine

*one of the windows expands and covers the whole realm. then other windows appear*

we did it.

~tristram

found him. a legendary trapped him somehow.

~ruby

pull him out!

~sapphire

three. two. one.

~tristram

*silver warps back into existence*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

(wakes up from dream)
*Is Silver*
huh? that blast must've knocked me unconscious, yet somehow i'm ok, i hope the others wake up soon
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 pm

he think's he's still in the blast?

~sapphire

might as well play along....

~tristram

i'll have to adjust this dimension to fit the circumstances...

*with silver now*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:03 am

(wth fill me in on whats happened. damn you guys post alot)
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:08 am

(i feel like i posted alot cus i have power to roam through all dimensions.... well basically, we went to the hospital. ruby tried to destroy the azure flute. silver found out and went back in time with celebi to get it. sapphire, tristram, and ruby formed a group that travels through dimensions. and then um... silver is in a different dimension but he doesnt know that and we're kinda playing along)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next