Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_lcap17%Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_lcap33%Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_lcap17%Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_lcap33%Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_lcap0%Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_lcapDo you care about your Pokemon's gender? Voting_barDo you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_lcapDo you care about your Pokemon's gender? Voting_barDo you care about your Pokemon's gender? Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?

Go down 
+5
Jirachi
Lugia
RYU888
silversalamence10
Doctor_DraX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Empty
PostSubject: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Other than for breeding purpouses do you care about your pokemon's gender and why?

for example I usually only like male Pokemon on my team, but others use a different variety incase they are dealing with attract.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:57 pm

sometimes i only like males (unless they have to be females
Back to top Go down
RYU888
Gliscor
Gliscor
RYU888

Warning Bar :
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Right_bar_bleue
Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:36 pm

I like my starter to be male just for tradition besides that i don't care what gender my pokemon are.
Back to top Go down
Lugia
Porygon
Porygon
Lugia

Warning Bar :
Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm

I really don't care about it.

(Ignoring breeding purposes. xP)
Back to top Go down
http://pokelake.forumotion.com
Jirachi
Bronzor
Bronzor
Jirachi

Warning Bar :
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:56 am

I don't care about the genders.
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:36 am

I'm one of those picky people males only.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Turtwig
Turtwig

Warning Bar :
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 pm

I don't care at all.
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Turtwig
Turtwig
Arceus

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:13 pm

I like my Pokemon's gender to be male, because that makes it manly and strong.
Back to top Go down
RYU888
Gliscor
Gliscor
RYU888

Warning Bar :
Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:39 pm

i don't worry about the gender since the only difference between them besides some breeding factors and the appearance of the few pokemon with gender differences is the male and female symbol.gender doesn't affect their stats.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Turtwig
Turtwig

Warning Bar :
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Arceus wrote:
I like my Pokemon's gender to be male, because that makes it manly and strong.

Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Sexist_tn
Back to top Go down
Arceus
Turtwig
Turtwig
Arceus

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Not like I care. XD.
Back to top Go down
rahil795
Patrat
Patrat
rahil795

Warning Bar :
Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:23 am

males rule females fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?   Do you care about your Pokemon's gender? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you care about your Pokemon's gender?
Page 1 of 1