Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_lcap0%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am

First topic message reminder :

When you wake up, a girl with a blue bandanna is standing. She's wearing a blue, sleveless shirt and black shorts. She is banging on the door. "Ruby!" she yells. "Ruby!? Where are you?" A few feet away, a boy with a white hat that had a red band and a red and black shirt sits up. "Huh? You called?" The girl turns to the boy. "Ruby!" She runs onto her knees and hugs him. "Sapphire, calm down." Sapphire backs up. "I told you, don't call me that." Ruby rolls his red eyes, sits up, and puts on a pair of glasses. "Fine. Sapph, where are we?" Ruby and Sapph look around the room.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:31 pm

*they wave freezes*

~archie

bah, atleast the wave is blocking them...oh?

*kyogre and groudon start fighting*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:33 pm

*Ruby and Sapph exchange a glance. Their marks glow brighter than ever*

-Sapph-

No... this is bad. We need to get Tristram up... he knows what he's doing.

*She starts to fight against her ropes*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:35 pm

*swampert bites of sapphire's ropes. then breaks the huge wave of ice and sends the shards flying at archie*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Thanks, Swampert!

*She works at Tristram's ropes*

I have to work fast....
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:39 pm

*the flying ice pierces archie's leg and he falls into the water*

~archie

if i go down i'll take you with me.

*presses button that electrifies tristram's ropes*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:41 pm

*She let's go, taking her hand off his ropes*

I won't let you die!

Swampert! Cut his ropes!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:43 pm

*swampert bites on the ropes but they are band of strong steel, but swampert's immunity to electricity stops tristram and sapphire from getting hurt*

~archie

sharpedo deal with them

*sharpedo charges at them*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Solo, Ice Beam!

*Solo sends an ice beam at Sharpedo. She looks at Tristram, then closes her eyes. She puts a hand on his arm and her marks glow*

If I can't get you up from the outside, I'm going in...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:01 pm

...why cant i move? what's going on?...am i...knocked out?

ugnh
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:37 pm

*She backs up, but still keeps her hand on him*

Please... wake up
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:39 pm

ugnhh

*eyes steadily open*

huh?...KYOGRE!

*sits up*

agh my head
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:43 pm

*She opens her eyes and looks at Tristram*

You're ok!

*She smiles*

-Ruby-

*He gets the ropes undone*

Feeling ok? You took a lot of damage.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:46 pm

y-yea...i-i'm fine

*gets up*

thanks...

*uses markings on arms which cause electricity to be release*

aghh...was i...electrocuted?
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Yeah... Archie had a remote that controlled the electric current in your ropes. Are you sure you're alright?

He looks like the living dead...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:52 pm

im perfectly fine...although...now i cant use my arms' markings....maybe...

*closes eyes and focuses, they markings envelope the eyes*

...i think this will suffice

*head throbs, drops on one knee to the ground*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:49 am

*She holds her head and kneels by him*

What's worse, the new trick or the fact that you almost had another near-death experience?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:52 am

...i-i said i would protect them... a-and if t-that means a- a little p-pain in my eyes to u-use my power, then i w-will do it...

*gets up*

i wonder how long i can hold up this charade...that electrocution drained my energy
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:56 am

*Sapph raises her eyebrows*

That guy has guts... putting up with all that. Then again, he was an Elite Four member

I can tell your lying, Tristram. You're drained, big time. We're connected, I also have a new trick, and its written all over your face.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:00 am

huh?...

*kyogre and groudon's fight getting worse*

...maxie is still there....then...let me do this one thing...

*closes eyes for a duration, then reopens them with marks glowing very bright. eyes staring directly at maxie*

leave. NOW!

*blue markings start growing on maxie's head and he drops to the floor holding his head. then all of team magma retreat*

ungh..

*closes eyes shut and sits on floor*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:02 am

*She sits by him*

H-how did you do that?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:03 am

i...i dont know...i just...looked at him and focused my power....

*head throbs again*

ngh

the pain of using my markings like that though...
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:07 am

*She inhales sharply and looks down*

I-i don't know why, but almost everytime I use my markings, I get dizzy. No pain... but I get sea-sick.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:13 am

...why? i dont see a reason for it...unless your depriving your brain of blood or something like that...

*looks at the legendaries fighting*

what can i do? i cant use my arms without being electrocuted and if i use my eyes...the pain
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:18 am

I'm not sure.

When I made that barrier... it was like I was spinning. And all he feels is pain

Er, any idea where the red orb is?

*SHe looks at Ruby*

You had it, and Groudon started... that when you lost it.

-Ruby-

Maxie took it. When he fell, I think it went down with him.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:20 am

...only rayquaza can stop this now....but there has to be something we can do to...stall...anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next