Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_lcap17%Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_lcap33%Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_lcap17%Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_lcap33%Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_lcap0%Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_lcapPokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Voting_barPokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_lcapPokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Voting_barPokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Go down 
+3
RYU888
Doctor_DraX
Lugia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lugia
Porygon
Porygon
Lugia

Warning Bar :
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Right_bar_bleue
Leo Snake

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Discuss Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver here!
Back to top Go down
http://pokelake.forumotion.com
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:15 pm

I currently have Soulsilver, got it after my Heartgold was robbed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Lugia
Porygon
Porygon
Lugia

Warning Bar :
Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 pm

Cool! Your parents are letting you buy stuff?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 pm

No friend gave me Soulsilver. If I could by stuff ID FREKAING GET POKEMON WHITE Sad
Back to top Go down
Lugia
Porygon
Porygon
Lugia

Warning Bar :
Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:49 pm

Infernhawk wrote:
No friend gave me Soulsilver. If I could by stuff ID FREKAING GET POKEMON WHITE Sad
Lol yeah, I was wondering about that.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I'd prefer Soulsiler over HG though.
Back to top Go down
Lugia
Porygon
Porygon
Lugia

Warning Bar :
Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Infernhawk wrote:
I'd prefer Soulsiler over HG though.
Me too!

Lugia FTW!
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Defenietly, Ho-oh is okay, but Lugia is cooler.
Back to top Go down
RYU888
Gliscor
Gliscor
RYU888

Warning Bar :
Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:31 pm

I guess we all have our opinions since i find Ho-oh twice as cool as lugia. The thing i liked about HG and SS is having 2 regions and 16 badges.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:12 pm

It was aweosme to go back to Kanto.
Back to top Go down
pokefan135
Patrat
Patrat
pokefan135

Warning Bar :
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 pm

IT IS EPIC weegee yay
Back to top Go down
TheWalshy1997
Bronzor
Bronzor
TheWalshy1997

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Two regions made it twice as fun
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatepoke.forumotion.co.uk
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:01 pm

I ran out of things to do on HeartGold.
Back to top Go down
Driz
Magikarp
Magikarp
Driz

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:29 am

Gen 1 was perfect, Gen 2 was epic because it had two perfect regions. ^_^ Gen 2 is forever my favorite~ <3

I personally prefer Soul Silver. :3 Not much of a difference, though.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm

TheWalshy1997 wrote:
Two regions made it twice as fun

It sure did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver   Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver
Page 1 of 1