Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_lcap0%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Chapter 15: Prepare for Trouble

Music Box: [Team Rocket Music]

Hawk woke up in the morning.

Hawk: That really pissed me off yesterday.

Author: Haha

Hawk: You better shutup!

The Author left.....

Hawk: You better run!

Hawk exited the Pokemon Center. He went over to the Eastern Route. Suddenley he spotted Chris going
to the Northern Route holding a Gym Badge.

Hawk: Hey Chris!!!!

Chris ignored Hawk and continued walking......

Hawk: Awww. Oh well.

Hawk entered the Eastern Route.

Pikachu: PIKA PI! PIKACHU PI PIKA! PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Hawk: That sounds like a Pikachu.

Hawk spotted a guy, a lady, and a Meowth. They had Pikachu trapped inside a glass case.

Hawk: Hey you better let that Pikachu go!

Lady: Prepare for Trouble!

Guy: Make that double!

Lady: To protect the world from devastation!

Guy: To unite all peoples within our nation!

Lady: To denounce the evils of truth and love!

Guy: To extend our reach to the stars above!

Lady: Jessie!

Guy: James!

Meowth: Meowth thats my name!

Hawk: !

Jessie: Putting the do gooders in there place!

James: Were Team Rocket!

TR: In your Face!

Hawk: Did that Meowth just talk?

Meowth: Sure did.

Hawk: !

Jessie: No we will not let this Pikachu go. We have been chasing it for over 10 years. We finally got it in
the Unova Region and now we should continue to Kanto.

Hawk: Wait that must mean that Pikachu belongs to.....

James: Ash Ketchum. We stole it from Ash Ketchum.

Hawk: OMFG YOU @$$HOLES!

TR: Hahahaha.

Hawk: Laugh at this! Monferno I choose you, use Flamethrower!

The flames scorched up Team Rocket. Meowth fainted.

Jessie: GRRRR YOU BURNED MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR! Go Seviper!

James: Zorua I choose you!

A dark fox came out of Jame's Pokeball while a snake like Pokemon came out of Jessie's Pokeball

Hawk: If its a Double Battle you want it's a Double battle you'll get. Monferno stay out! Now Luxio I choose
you!

Suddenley Zorua looked like it turned into Luxio.

James: Illusion for the win!

Hawk: I've heard of that ability before. Now I see it.

Jessie: Seviper use Poison Tail on Monferno!

Monferno was wacked with the poisonous tail, but it managed to stay on its feet.

Hawk: Monferno use Flamethrower on Seviper!

The hot flames caused Seviper to faint.

Hawk: Monferno return! Alright I think Zorua is electric type now so Luxio use Quick Attack!

The attack didn't do much damage.

Hawk: Oh I forgot its just an illusion.

James: Zorua use Nasty Plot!

Zorua's special attack went up by 2 stages.

Hawk: Oshi...... Luxio use Thunder Fang!

James: Zorua use Bark Out!

Zorua made a loud barking noise. It did some damage.

James: Damn for some reason I can't seem to tell wich one is Zorua, they have moved around the
battlefield too much.

Hawk: Luxio use Iron Tail!

The Iron Tail wacked Zorua up and sent it flying through the air. Jessie and James did not notice that
moment because they were retarted. Hawk was also too busy paying attention to Zorua flying through
the air after being hit by Iron Tail.

James: Hey did the twerp's Luxio lose? Hmm well lets go Zorua!

James grabbed Luxio and put it in a Pokeball. Team Rocket walked over to Pikachus case. Then Hawk
noticed them.

Hawk: Oh no you don't!

Hawk ran over, grabbed Pikachu's case, and set it free.

James: AW MAN.

Team Rocket hopped into there balloon and flew away.

Hawk: Hey Pikachu, why don't you come along with me? After I'm done with Sinnoh I can take you to
Unova and return you to Ash.

Pikachu: Pika pi!

Pikachu nodded its head.

Hawk: You'll have to stay in your Pokeball though, I can't have a Pokemon walking with me all the time
you know.

Pikachu: Pi..... (Fine)

Hawk: Hey Luxio, come see our new Team member!

Hawk: Luxio?

Hawk: Where are you?!

Hawk: Wait, what if Team Rocket took Luxio...... THEY DID..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUXIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile...

James: Snack time. Come on out Zorua!

Luxio emerged from the Pokeball.

James: Wait a minute.

Suddenley the real Zorua hopped of a Staraptor and into the balloon.

James: Hey Jessie.

Jessie: What...

James: We actually did get a Pokemon for the boss. This Luxio belongs to that Hawk kid!

TR: OH YEAH!

Chapter end....
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:24 pm

LOL Best part:

Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:31 pm

PokemonDude121 wrote:
LOL Best part:

Yeah that was funny.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:37 pm

omfg - plot twists, and i see TR are doing their sinnoh motto (TR in my story are doing their original motto)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:39 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
omfg - plot twists, and i see TR are doing their sinnoh motto (TR in my story are doing their original motto)
No there motto is mixed in this one. Don't you see?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Infernhawk wrote:
silversalamence10 wrote:
No there motto is mixed in this one. Don't you see?
whoops my mistake i thought it was the sinnoh one (only the end was sinnoh - darn)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Yup the begining was kanto the end was sinnoh.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:34 am

The motto!!! So long ago since ive seen it
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:40 am

Yeah they'll be using that throughout Sinnoh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 15
Page 1 of 1