Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Do you find baseball boring Vote_lcap17%Do you find baseball boring Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Do you find baseball boring Vote_lcap33%Do you find baseball boring Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Do you find baseball boring Vote_lcap17%Do you find baseball boring Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Do you find baseball boring Vote_lcap33%Do you find baseball boring Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Do you find baseball boring Vote_lcap0%Do you find baseball boring Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Do you find baseball boring Vote_lcapDo you find baseball boring Voting_barDo you find baseball boring Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Do you find baseball boring Vote_lcapDo you find baseball boring Voting_barDo you find baseball boring Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Do you find baseball boring

Go down 
+10
Hissae2
Jirachi
silversalamence10
Lugia
syduck98
WartortleXscarf
Doctor_DraX
PokemonDude121
Emboar
dballerp
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dballerp
Patrat
Patrat

Warning Bar :
Do you find baseball boring Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you find baseball boring Right_bar_bleue

Do you find baseball boring Empty
PostSubject: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:33 pm

I'm simply asking this question because a lot of people in my school are not fond of baseball at all, while I love it so much.

I just don't understand the boring parts of baseball. The time between the delay after the pitch is delevered is 7-8 seconds max, and there are a lot of exciting plays going on.

In addition, there are so many comebacks which bring the excitement to a new level when someone hits a walk-off grandslam and just barely wins the game. There are much less comebacks in any other sport because there's a time limit, but there's no limit for baseball.

So can anyone explain why they are not fond of baseball?
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Do you find baseball boring Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you find baseball boring Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:33 pm

How can you not like base ball you should smack the kids

If you want something borin watch soccer or golf
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Hmm. Honestly I don't find it BORING, but it's not really as exciting as football where somebody's running to the end zone with 3 seconds left and a guy NAILS HIM!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:03 pm

The only boring part is when your in the bleachers for a few hours and nobody is scoring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Infernhawk wrote:
The only boring part is when your in the bleachers for a few hours and nobody is scoring.

Any sport can get boring if nobody is scoring.
Back to top Go down
WartortleXscarf
Snivy
Snivy
WartortleXscarf

Warning Bar :
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 pm

i found baseball so fun!..untili got hit with the ball and didnt wantto play anymore
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 pm

WartortleXscarf wrote:
i found baseball so fun!..untili got hit with the ball and didnt wantto play anymore

LOL It depends if you're the one playing, or if you're watching. Smile
Back to top Go down
WartortleXscarf
Snivy
Snivy
WartortleXscarf

Warning Bar :
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:49 pm

T^T are you making fun of me? i cried XD
Back to top Go down
syduck98
Snivy
Snivy
syduck98

Warning Bar :
Aquarius Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:05 pm

i hate baseball with a passion..
reason why- i hit the ball all the way out outter field, and all the 8 year olds were trying to find it.... It was a CHAMPIONSHIP game, and my coach said that i was not aloud to run more then 1 base... I was standing their so long waitying for them to find the ball that i actually sat down.. and if my coach said run, we would have won. Their was sombody on first when i hit it, so we both could have ran in and won, but no, my coach is a dipshit. thanks alot junior
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 pm

WartortleXscarf wrote:
T^T are you making fun of me? i cried XD

Aww... Sad
Back to top Go down
WartortleXscarf
Snivy
Snivy
WartortleXscarf

Warning Bar :
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:21 pm

syduck98 wrote:
i hate baseball with a passion..
reason why- i hit the ball all the way out outter field, and all the 8 year olds were trying to find it.... It was a CHAMPIONSHIP game, and my coach said that i was not aloud to run more then 1 base... I was standing their so long waitying for them to find the ball that i actually sat down.. and if my coach said run, we would have won. Their was sombody on first when i hit it, so we both could have ran in and won, but no, my coach is a dipshit. thanks alot junior
had a smiliar story with basketball our coach was mad at us so we had to keep taking shots at the goal and he said we couldnt stop no matter what.. well he walked under the goal and everyone stop shooting except me.. hit him right in the head >^<
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:27 pm

WartortleXscarf wrote:

had a smiliar story with basketball our coach was mad at us so we had to keep taking shots at the goal and he said we couldnt stop no matter what.. well he walked under the goal and everyone stop shooting except me.. hit him right in the head >^<

Was he mad? Cool
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:57 am

Baseballs hurt whne they hit you. Thats why they invented softball lol.
Back to top Go down
WartortleXscarf
Snivy
Snivy
WartortleXscarf

Warning Bar :
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:39 am

Infernhawk wrote:
Baseballs hurt whne they hit you. Thats why they invented softball lol.
but softball is for women :O
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:17 am

So they don't get hit with hard baseballs.
Back to top Go down
WartortleXscarf
Snivy
Snivy
WartortleXscarf

Warning Bar :
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:27 am

yup yup..but it still hurts..trust me XD (yesive gotten hit by a softball)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:32 am

I played t-ball when I was like 3. I remember it wasn't boring at all.
Back to top Go down
WartortleXscarf
Snivy
Snivy
WartortleXscarf

Warning Bar :
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:36 am

OMG t-ball @^@ i was a fail at that game i would somehow still miss the ball!
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:53 am

I sent the entire t flying
Back to top Go down
WartortleXscarf
Snivy
Snivy
WartortleXscarf

Warning Bar :
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:53 am

i sent my bat flying Sad
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:56 am

I sent the bat flying backwards into the nuts of my coach. After that I never played again.
Back to top Go down
WartortleXscarf
Snivy
Snivy
WartortleXscarf

Warning Bar :
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:00 am

mine was into the back of the girl i liked
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:01 am

A girl I liked was on the other team. Yes we had girls in our T-ball league. Then again it was for 3 and 4 year olds so gender didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
WartortleXscarf
Snivy
Snivy
WartortleXscarf

Warning Bar :
Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:03 am

yup yup did you lose on purpose for her? XD
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 am

I don't remember I was like 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you find baseball boring   Do you find baseball boring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you find baseball boring
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next