Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_lcap0%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1

Go down 
+4
jd896
syduck98
Emboar
Doctor_DraX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Chapter 1: The Begining

It was late at night while two boys Hawk and Chris were watching the Pokemon Leauge. It was the final round wich decided who would get a chance to face the Elite 4. Jovanny Noriega and a mysterious trainer named Tabius were facing off. Hawk and Chris watched the amazing battle while eating popcorn, unaware that there mother knew they were awake.

The battle was almost done. Tabius had knocked out 5 of Jovanny's Pokemon using his Darkrai. Jovanny then sent out his last Pokemon.

Jovanny: Go Empoleon! Use Hydro Cannon and give it all you got!

Jovanny screamed out loud as his Empoleon fired a huge blast of water at the Darkrai. Darkrai just simply moved out of the way and Empoleon's attack missed.

Tabius: Just end it already Darkrai, use Night Shade.

Darkrai used Night Shade and sent a huge Dark wave smacking into the Empoleon. Empoleon fell to the gorund. He had fainted in 1 shot. Jovanny returned his Empoleon to its Pokeball and left the arena. Fans screamed out loud as Tabius had won the Sinnoh Leauge. He moved on to the Elite 4 winning the entire thing.

Tabius had become Sinnoh's new Champion. This pushed the former Champion Cynthia down to the last Elite 4, and also knocked the 1st Elite 4, Aaron, out. The Elite 4 had now become harder than ever.

Hawk and Chris became worried about losing to the Elite 4. Tommorow they would start there Pokemon journey together. They were already thinking of wich starter to pick; Turtwig, Chimchar, or Piplup. It was a hard decision, and it kept them thinking.

Suddenley, they heard footsteps. It was there mom. They both hopped into the bunkbed but forgot to shut the tv off. The tv was all loud with Poke Ball Z on. Mom opened the door and started screaming. It was almost Midnight.

Mom: WHAT THE FLOTAZEL ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP! ITS ALMOST MIDNIGHT. YOU 2 SHOULD BE ASLEEP! EVERY SLOWKING NIGHT YOU 2 ARE UP WATCHING TV! I'M TIRE DOF IT, YOU BOTH, SON OF A BUIZEL!

Hawk: Does that mean your a Buizel?

Mom: YOU BETTER SHUT UP OR YOUR NOT GOING ON YOUR POKEMON JOURNEY!

Hawk and Chris: No please we'll go to bed!

Mom: GOODNIGHT!

Their mom slammed the door and went downstairs. The 2 went to bed. The next morning they woke up just in time. They ate breakfast, didn't say goodbye to there mom, and went outside. They ran towards Sandgem Town but noticed grass full of wild Pokemon in there way.

Chris: How are we supposed to get to Sandgem Town with this grass in our way?

Hawk: I have no idea.

Chris: How bout we run through it? 1.... 2... 3....GO!

As the 2 went to step into the grass, somebody yelled from behind, "STOP!" It was Proffesor Rowan. He was the one who gave out the starter Pokemon.

Chris: Hey this same thing happened in Pokemon Platinum.

Hawk: What the Floatzel!

Rowan: Ahem....

H and C: Oh sorry.

Rowan: You 2 are foolish, stepping into the grass without a Pokemon. You 2 would probably not know how to take care of a Pokemon.

Hawk: Hell no we love Pokemon!

Chris: Yeah.

Rowan: Well I suppose I could let you 2 have one each.

H and C: Yes, PLEASE!

???: Yo Proffesor are you really gonna give up these rare Pokemon to these 2 fools?

Hawk and Chris noticed a fat kid standing behind Rowan.

Rowan: Yes, be patient you can have one too Bobby Jackson.

Suddenley Bobby Jackson got mad and he took 1 of the Pokemon and ran with his pants down to his knees.

Rowan: He took my Turtwig, so it seems you 2 will have to pick between Chimchar and Piplup.

Hawk: Could I get Chimchar bro?

Chris: Yeah sure Smile (hes at a type disatvantage, Retard)

Hawk picked the Chimchar while Chris picked the Piplup. They had finally gotten their first Pokemon and were ready to start there journey.

Rowan: Meet me in my lab you 2, I have a request for you guys.

The Professor walked back to his lab in Sandgem Town.

Chris: Hey lets battle to see who can handle Pokemon better.

Hawk: Sure thing Smile

Chapter End....

Last edited by Infernhawk on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 pm

haha funny
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 pm

D00ms wrote:
haha funny
Thanks for the nice compliment Smile. What was your favorite part of chapter 1?
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:24 pm

the one with the retarded choice of the pokemon
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:30 pm

D00ms wrote:
the one with the retarded choice of the pokemon
Yeah that was good.
Back to top Go down
syduck98
Snivy
Snivy
syduck98

Warning Bar :
Aquarius Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:10 am

....... cheers
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:11 am

syduck98 wrote:
....... cheers
You read it and you liked it?
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:31 am

Interesting... I won't criticize yet, I want to see where this goes
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:32 am

jd896 wrote:
Interesting... I won't criticize yet, I want to see where this goes
K its gonna get better.
Back to top Go down
Jirachi
Bronzor
Bronzor
Jirachi

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 am

I saw Empoleon.
Encore.
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 am

That was awesome. I liked this part best:

Mom: WHAT THE FLOTAZEL ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP! ITS ALMOST MIDNIGHT. YOU 2 SHOULD BE ASLEEP! EVERY SLOWKING NIGHT YOU 2 ARE UP WATCHING TV! I'M TIRE DOF IT, YOU BOTH, SON OF A BUIZEL!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:22 am

PokemonDude121 wrote:
That was awesome. I liked this part best:

lol!

Yeah that was funny.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:47 pm

i liked how the pokemon names are in place of swear words, i liked that bit, good work
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
i liked how the pokemon names are in place of swear words, i liked that bit, good work
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:29 pm

syduck98 wrote:
....... cheers

*coughcoughnowords,that'sspamcoughcough*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:30 pm

jd896 wrote:
syduck98 wrote:
....... cheers

*coughcoughnowords,that'sspamcoughcough*
yes I talked to him about that before.
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Pointing it out... ^^'''
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Ermmm....ok........kind of awkward once i read fat boy....i liked the buizel part....yea
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:13 pm

You shud read more chapters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pokemon Union :: Other :: Show-Off :: Fanfictions :: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region-
Jump to: