Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Haunter feels like a monster Vote_lcap17%Haunter feels like a monster Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Haunter feels like a monster Vote_lcap33%Haunter feels like a monster Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Haunter feels like a monster Vote_lcap17%Haunter feels like a monster Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Haunter feels like a monster Vote_lcap33%Haunter feels like a monster Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Haunter feels like a monster Vote_lcap0%Haunter feels like a monster Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Haunter feels like a monster Vote_lcapHaunter feels like a monster Voting_barHaunter feels like a monster Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Haunter feels like a monster Vote_lcapHaunter feels like a monster Voting_barHaunter feels like a monster Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Haunter feels like a monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axew6789
Turtwig
Turtwig
Axew6789

Warning Bar :
Haunter feels like a monster Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Haunter feels like a monster Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

Haunter feels like a monster Empty
PostSubject: Haunter feels like a monster   Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:32 pm

I was just a normal female haunter, no trainer, happy as could be, when suddenly, I heard the footsteps of a trainer, I tried to get away, but she was too fast. the trainer caught up with me and a battle engaged. she threw out a level 5 pidgey, I just sat there, I had never been in a battle before, this was apprently not the first battle for the pidgey, because he stared at me with anger. I didn’t know what to do, I was panicing. The trainer didn’t order her pidgey to attack though, she threw a strange ball at me, I tried to rember what it was, a pokeball? I struggled to get free of the pokeball, but I couldn’t get free, I was caught. Now what would happen to me? I was very scared. suddenly I heard the trainer’s voice..no..my trainer’s voice, she yelled “go haunter!” I fell out of my pokeball staggerign a bit. I shook my head, then looked around again, my trainer hadn’t moved an inch, I started to try and get away from her, but she grabbed me and tolde me to stay, I had the sudden urge to obey her and stayed. she looked at me exitiedly and began to walk waving her hands for me to follow, I did even though I wasn’t veyr happy to have a trainer. we walked for what seemed like an hour, when my trainer began to aproach another trainer, he challegended her to a battle and she acepted, The male trainer threw out a level 3 rattatta, and my trainer decided to ahve me fight, I strangely wasn’t as afraid now, I actully was exitied too, I was smiling happly, alittle too happly actully. my trainer yelled: “haunter use night shade!: I didn’t want to though, I wanted to use shadow ball. I stared at my trainer, she kept tellign em to use ngith shade, I ignored, I wanted to use moves that I didn’t know. I decided to try and use slash. the male trainer laughed at my traienr. “your pokemon to either stupid or stubborn!” I glared at him then at his rattata. I charged at the rattata, I missed, and I smacked the male trainer in the stomace with my claws, blood splattered everywhere and he fell to the ground, I stared, thinking ‘what have I done?!’ I then smiled evily and charged at his now wild rattata slashing it with my claws, it fell to the ground, blood everywhere, I kept slashing the ratta, ribs, it’s heart, flew and landed on the ground, my trainer yelled at me to stop, so I did, licking my hands and lips happly, my trainer was really freacked out, I was alittle worried about what i had just done too. we contuied on silently walkign away from the corpse of the male trainer and the corpse of his rattata. we walked for alittle while, and then suddenly we were challenged by another trainer, this tiem it was a bug catcher, I smiled I was ready to battle, but this tiem, I wasn’t sent out, my trainer’s pidgey was, I gasped. I was upset my trainer didn’t choose me. pidgey made all the bug pokemon faint. after words he returned to his pokeball. i stared at my trainer unhapply. “sorry girl, but I don’t want you to kill any more people or pokemon” my trainer said sweetly to me. I was still upset, because I wanted to kill..I shook my head, but the thought of killing kept coming back. I stared at my trainer, and we contuied walking. my trainer wasn’t paying any attion to me so I quietly opened her back pack and took out the pokeball that had her pidgey, I opened it and the pidgey jumped out. “pid? PIDGEY!” it screamed I tried to shush it but my trainer turned around. “oh hey, what’s pidgey doing otu of his pokeball?” she asked. “oh well, I guess he can walk with us” I smiled evily as my trainer turned around.I grabbed the pidgey’s beack and held it shut, he wouldn’t rat me out.I sunk my teeth into his neck and violently shook him. he tried to yell, but I held his beack shut. I pulled my teeth out, they were covered in blood, I cleaned them up and slashed his throat with my claws, his eyes rolled back in his head and I set his corpse down licking my claws. I looked around, no one had noticed what I had jsut done. I smiled creeply as I followed my trainer. we were challenged by another bug catcher, my trainer looked for pidgey and sighed when she noticed he was missing. “I guess he’s laggign behind, Go haunter!” I jumped in front of my trainer. “oh a haunter!” the bug catcher smiled. “go weedle!” I wickely smiled happly, I wasn’t conserned of me killing, it was fun. “haunter, use lick!” my trainer yelled. I ingored her and decided I would use bite, even if I didn’t know it. I lunged at the weedle, but porpusely missed it and sunk my teeth into it’s trainer’s chest. “weedle help!” the trainer hopelessly called for his pokemon ot help him.the weedle stood there in fear. I pulled my teeth otu and watched as blood spewed everywhere and the trainer fell to the ground. the weedle tried to run, but I slashed it and it squeeled as my sharp claws sliced it’s back, it fell down on the gorund and flipped it on it’s back and bit it’s chest alot, licking blood from my lips I looked up at my trainer, she sighed. “hautne rI didn’t want to do this, but I have to release you.” my traienr walked away and I followed. “no stay” she said. I growled, she wanted to get rid of me! fine, if she wouldn’t be my trainer, she couldn’t be anyone’s trainer. I did somethign I woudl soon regret, I lunged at my traienr and bit her throat, I slashed her chest open and ripped her heart out. she fell to the ground and I dropped her heart…what had I done? I..am..a monster. I looked at what I had done, I looked bakc at the pidgey, i looked at the weedle and is trainer, I went back and looked at the ratta and his trianer, I was a monster. I ran awya..to never be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Haunter feels like a monster Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Haunter feels like a monster Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Haunter feels like a monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunter feels like a monster   Haunter feels like a monster Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:39 am

/moved to fanfictions
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com

Haunter feels like a monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pokemon Union :: Other :: Show-Off :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: