Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Victini.....kekekke Vote_lcap17%Victini.....kekekke Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Victini.....kekekke Vote_lcap33%Victini.....kekekke Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Victini.....kekekke Vote_lcap17%Victini.....kekekke Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Victini.....kekekke Vote_lcap33%Victini.....kekekke Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Victini.....kekekke Vote_lcap0%Victini.....kekekke Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Victini.....kekekke Vote_lcapVictini.....kekekke Voting_barVictini.....kekekke Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Victini.....kekekke Vote_lcapVictini.....kekekke Voting_barVictini.....kekekke Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Victini.....kekekke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Axew6789
Turtwig
Turtwig
Axew6789

Warning Bar :
Victini.....kekekke Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Victini.....kekekke Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

Victini.....kekekke Empty
PostSubject: Victini.....kekekke   Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 pm

recently got my hands on a copy of Pokemon Black, and all my friends had already downloaded Victini to their game packs. So after school, I sat down in my bedroom and selected 'Mystery Gift'. I waited for a few minutes and then a liberty pass came. I thought there might have been something wrong with my pass, because the envolope, instead of being cream and orange like Victini, was black and red. The Pass itself however- was a picture of a lighthouse, dark purple shrubs and a red sky.

Added by ReshiramFangirl

I ignored it and headed towards the liberty pier. When I showed the pass to the lady infront of the boat, instead of showing me into the boat, she said 'You don't want to go to the island'. Then a text box came up, saying Yes/No. I chose no. The lady showed me on to the boat.

When I arrived on the island, it didn't say 'Liberty Island'. Instead it said 'Cursed Isle'. I passed it off as some sick idiot at nintendo's idea of a joke and continued to the lighthouse.

To my suprise, there were no members of Team Plasma around. 'Must be my lucky day' I thought. I entered the basment. Big mistake. What I saw then haunts my nightmares to this day. Inside the basement, there were overworld sprites of many player characters and their party pokemon. There was blood everywhere. On the walls somebody had written 'Leave' and 'Run before it gets you' in blood. Under the bed I could see half a Snivy.

I decided to leave, after all, one of my friends could give me a proper liberty pass. Just as my character walked through the door, a battle scene was triggered. The character that came up had the sprite of Victini, only the text read 'Cursedtini Appeared!'. On closer inspection, the sprite had serveral differences- its fur covered its feet, its head crest was larger, and the ends hung down more. It's fingers curled into claws. One of its eyes was nothing but a dark socket. It was crying blood. Its eyes looked sad, but there was a huge dark grin on its face.

The text read 'Georgia sent out Fluffy'. My Level 70 Reshiram was sent out. I couldn't make a move for some reason. 'Cursedtini used assimilate'. It grew from level 15 to level 70. Now I could make a move. I quickly used Extrasensory. 'Fluffy used extrasensory. It doesn't affect Cursedtini'. I figured it was a dark type and decided to switch next turn. 'Cursedtini used Curse'. Cursedtini cut its health by half. 'Fluffy is in horrible pain'. A horrible high picthed grating noise blared out of my DS lite's speakers. I tried turning the volume down, but nothing happened. About 10 seconds later the noise stopped. Fluffy's hp was 170/298. I switched Fluffy for Aqua, my Samurott. 'Cursedtini used assimilate'. It was now a level 64. I used false swipe. I had it down to 1 hp now. I wondered if I should catch it, run or make it faint. I selected 'run'. 'Can't escape'.

I decided to lob a timer ball at it. I caught it on my second timer ball. Only then I noticed that Cursedtini had no idle animation. Oh well. I'd got it anyway. 'Would you like to give a nickname to Cursedtini?' Yes. I typed in Darkskye. 'Cursedtini was transfered to box 3'. I sighed. Oh well. I left the room and ran into Proffessor Juniper.

Juniper simply said 'No'. Yes/No came up again. Kind of useless because there was no question. But I said Yes anyway. I selected my Unfezzant and flew to Black City to see what my new pokemon could do. When I clicked summary in box 3, the sprite now had animation. An animation that made my blood go cold.

Cursedtini raised its left hand and dug its claws into the side of its head. Its cry played. It was a horrible high pitched grating noise, like when Fluffy was effected by curse. Cursedtini's claw wiggled in its head, its face turned a very pale colour, it's eyes were sad, it was crying blood from its dead socket. It looked like it didn't want to do this, but some force was making it mince its brains into a thick goo. Blood splattered on the side of its face. The cry kept going. It echoed through my brain. I couldn't move. I couldn't take my eyes off Cursedtini's claw. Blood splattered all over its head. A thick pinkish-grey liquid trickled along the claw, rolling down its arm and dripping onto the floor. The grin on Cursedtini's face grew and grew, until it wrenched its claw from its skull. A huge burst of hyper-realistic blood and brains flew everywhere, spurting out until Cursedtini fell down, dead. The entire animation took about a minute.

I quickly clicked release. Text appeared at the bottom. I took a deep breath in and read it.

Your trying to get rid of me.

Yes/No. I've never held back the truth. I clicked Yes.

You think it's for my own good. You think I'm suffering

I stared at the text. I couldn't believe it. Cursedtini had read my mind. But how? It was just some pixels and programing....

You don't believe....Do you?

Yes/No. No.

I can make you believe

Yes/No. No.

You don't want me? ....You don't want me?

I froze. I glared at the screen. 'NO!' I yelled.

Nobody wants me. I'm a curse. A curse like you. A curse like this world. I can free yo-

At this point I tore my copy of Pokemon Black out of my DS. I knew I hadn't saved. I deleted the mystery gift and my friend was coming over later to give a proper liberty pass to me. I stopped and played Animal Crossing for a bit, but I went back to Black later.

The start screen no longer showed Reshiram. It showed Cursedtini. On the top screen it read:

We're Friends.......... FOREVER
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Victini.....kekekke Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Victini.....kekekke Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Victini.....kekekke   Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:44 am

/moved to fanfictions
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Axew6789
Turtwig
Turtwig
Axew6789

Warning Bar :
Victini.....kekekke Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Victini.....kekekke Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Victini.....kekekke   Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:02 pm

thank you for moving.. so sorry about posting in wrong spot
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Victini.....kekekke Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Victini.....kekekke Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Victini.....kekekke   Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 am

Oh don't worry its alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Victini.....kekekke   Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:55 am

Dang boy you make a LOT of stories...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Victini.....kekekke Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Victini.....kekekke Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Victini.....kekekke   Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 am

....i didn't know black and white graphics were so good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victini.....kekekke   Victini.....kekekke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victini.....kekekke
Page 1 of 1