Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_lcap17%A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_lcap33%A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_lcap17%A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_lcap33%A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_lcapA wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Voting_barA wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_lcapA wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Voting_barA wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

(this continues from the previous topic. it passed the max page limit http://www.globalpokeunion.com/t446-a-wizard-has-turned-you-into-a-mudkip )

marshtomp!

*freezes the wound*

hang in there ok!

*shoots a combination of scald and ice beam at the enemy which hurt them and creates a cloud of steam to provide cover*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:03 am

*Is Sceptile*
back to ze mountain we go
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:16 pm

*is gengar*

so when they attacked us at mt. corunet they must have discovered spear pillar, cuz originally they were after reshiram and zekrom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:50 pm

*Is Bagon*
that is strange i thought they'd be at Dragonspiral Tower!..........what? i'm a Dragon-type
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm

either way, i want to kill ghetsis.

*dashes super fast to spear pillar*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 pm

*Is Sceptile*
i'm right behind you! (dashes super fast too) i'm faster than you swampert

*Is Bagon*
i want to go too, Abra?

*Is Abra*
(gives the ghosts Elixirs) that should restore the PP of your teleports as for you guys i'll take you there when the time is right
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:01 pm

*at the mountain*

that no good son of a b!@#$

*slams into spear pillar and starts attacking all the nearby people*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 pm

*Is Sceptile*
(leaf blades through the people)....this should make looking for Ghetsis much easier unless the female grunt was lying
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 pm

so many...

*uses hyper beam and hydro cannon at the same time but holds it in*

come out come out where ever you are

*releases and it causes a huge explosion wiping out every person in the area*

...i dont think gehtsis was here...
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:31 pm

*dialga apears*

what the hell! can't an old man get some sleep? I've been guarding Sinnoh for thousands of years now!

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 pm

*bows*

sorry sir, i was trying to kill ghetsis

*strings shoot at dialga and capture him and team plasma appears*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:03 am

*is ghetsis*

I knew you guys would come, thats why we hiod in the cave!

*enter palkia*

haha hah dialga you got captured you suck!

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:06 am

*electric cages appear around palkia*

damn you ghetsis!

*hyper beams the place*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 am

*is palkia*

aw crap Sad

*is dialga*

EXACTLY!

*is arceus*

WHAT IS GOING ON! WHY IS SPEAR PILLAR BEING RUINED!

*suddenley a hole to the distoration world apears and sucks EVERYONE on spear pillar in, and closes just before growlithe jumps in*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:09 am

....why the hell are we here? i thought i was gonna kill ghetsis
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:13 am

*ghetsis starts running through the wackiness of distoration world*

you'll never catch me!

*the grunts follow*

*is growlithe*

hey when I pee my urin floats in mid-air!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:15 am

...that's lovely.... as for ghetsis....

*ice beams the place*

..adding different reflections might confuse him but that is only a small probability. we need to catch up
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:19 am

*sets free dialga, palkia, and arceus*

*is arceus*

Not even I can escape, only Giratina knows the way out of this world.

*is giratina*

WHY IS MY PLACE FROZEN, AND WHY IS THERE FLOATING PISS!

*growlithe hides*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:21 am

your place is frozen because i wanted to freeze it. if you have a problem with that take it up with the people who probably want to kill you.

*leaves and tries to find ghestsis.*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:24 am

*is palkia*

oooo he shut you up!

*is giratina*

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 am

..now the easiest way to find him would be if wee could see everywhere. if i align the ice right we can see the whole realm.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 am

*is giratina*

or I can activate the suction funnels, wich brings anyone I want right to me.

*ghetsis and grunts get sucked to giratina through the funnels8
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 am

....i would like to kill him slowly and painfully
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:20 am

*Enter Gorm*

Hello. I am one of the 7 sages of team plasma. Now goodbye

*teleports away with ghetsis*

*is grunts*

no fair they left us here!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:33 am

...sages? what. the. hell. what just happened here?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 am

*Is Sceptile*
this is getting wacko, and to add i want to kill Ghetsis too, do you have a problem with that Swampert?
(slaps self)
why am i getting worked up all of a sudden, you better release us whoever trapped in his, i get interdimensional-claustrophobia oh...wait (slaps self)......ok why am i saying dumb things.....I WANT OUT OF HERE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next