Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_lcap0%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

(this continues from a previous topic, it went past the maximum page limit - http://www.globalpokeunion.com/t668-you-wake-up-in-a-locked-room-with-several-other-trainers )

...they make me tired...but i guess they help with the pain...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:07 am

....your just being lazy.

~jr.

daddy i finished my ice cream....
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 am

*is mew*

stick to my plan! after his powers are drained, there isn't nothing evil about him anymore, he'll be basicly nothing, then thats when I can absorb him, then I wont have a dark side anymore

*evil mew shoots a blast at all of us*

~Hawk

INCOMING!

*BOOM*
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 am

*swampert uses protect*

is everyone ok?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 am

*jeremy is dead*
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 am

(Silver is in pain)
*Is Silver*
do i look like ...............i'm.............ok?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 am

(sarcasm)Im sorry, i cant really see whats wrong with anyone when i cant even see two inches in front of me from all the dirt!

~jr

Daddy, if we healed mew from the dead, why cant we do the same to people?

~tristram

Right...

*uses the markings on his eye to see all the injuries. Then starts healing some of them*

Ruby, use a healing blast or something, i cant fix all of them.....ruby?

~ruby

*lays on the floor with his necklace shards piercing his chest*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:56 pm

*Is Silver*
...that's it i'm calling.....arg...... Arceus (gets out Azure Flute) i don't care if he ......erg.....hates the sound
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:00 pm

~tristram

silver stop! you can't even talk right. i think one of your lungs might be collapsed. and even if you do manage to blow the flute, arceus is gonna make you hurt more

*markings grow on eye and tristram looks at silver's spinal cord and stops all connections to prevent him from playing the flute*

plus, arceus won't help with anything.

*gets out pokegear and calls nurse joy*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 pm

*Is Silver*
TRISTAM?!! ONCE I'M ABLE TO MOVE AGAIN, YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR .........
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:44 pm

*helicopter flies in*

~nurse joy

oh my goodness!

*gets everyone on stretchers and to the hospital*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:46 pm

*Is Silver*
Tristam, you'll pay for this, if i'm crippled after what you done to my spine, i'll see to it that you'll pay!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:57 pm

~tristram

don't worry, ill put you back to normal sooner or later
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm

*Is Silver*
you better otherwise.....it's a one way ticket to painsville

*Is Jackson* (disguised as a nurse)
mr Silver...... is this young man bothering you?

*Is Silver*
...yes
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:06 pm

ok well....im gonna go now....

*steals the azure flute without anyone knowing*

c'mon jr. let's go outside

*walks out of the hospital*

~jr.

i wanna visit ruby

~tristram

...ok

*goes to ruby's room*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:11 pm

*Is Jackson* (disguised as Nurse)
(kicks Tristam, knocking the Azure Flute out of his hands) now now, we don't steal from patients do we... (goes back to Silvers room) here...i found that awful man stealing it
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:20 pm

*snickers*

walks into ruby's room

~ruby

hiya tristram. im all set to go.

*ruby, tristram, and jr. leave the hospital*

~jr.

daddy, you still have the flute thing right?

~tristram

...yea jr. wow you caught on fast.

*hands it to ruby*

~ruby

yea, im gonna go put it into the earth.

*goes out to find a volcano*

~tristram

i made a copy, the one the other guy took was a fake, i hid the real one on you

~jr.

oh i see. let's go see hawk!!!!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:29 pm

*Is Jackson* (diguised as nurse)
be right back

(runs outside)

Tristam!!! give the patient back his flute otherwise i'll call officer Jenny, i'm warning you!! and if you don't i'll hurt you!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:31 pm

ha! yea right

*opens eye and all of a sudden, trietram and jr. warp out of the dimension and dissapear*

~ruby

well.. off with our legendary troubles

*tosses the flute into the lava and it starts to melt*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm

*Is Jackson*
i'm sorry, they tossed it

*Is Silver*
THEY DID WHAT! THAT'S IT....................I'M OUT OF HERE, TRISTAM IS NOT THE ONLY ONE TO GET IT, (jumps out of bed)

*Is Jackson*
what are you gonna do now?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:36 pm

~sapphire

has anyone seen ruby? i swear he was lying in his bed...
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 pm

*Is Jackson*
he went with Tristam, and the others (turns to Silver) so what are we to do?

*Is Silver*
simple we get the flute back

*Is Jackson*
but how? Ruby tossed it

*Is Silver*
yea but, i can manipulate situations in the past (winks) hint hint, i just hope it works though
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:42 pm

...well do you know where tristram went? cus i cant find him either.....hmm...
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:05 pm

(Silver whispers to Jackson)
*Is Jackson*
my colleague says to track them down, using your markings (turns to Silver again).....so where do we have to go?

*Is Silver*
Johto...

(Silver and Jackson proceed to exit the hospital)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 pm

*goes away to some random secret corner*

tristram? oh god you better hear me...or my thoughts but i'm pretty sure silver hates you now. and they want to get the flute back through time manipulation or somethinh

~tristram

...crap

thanks sapphire, try to stay on them

~sapphire

*goes back to silver*

can i come with you guys? i have no idea where he is... i cant connect or something, like he's gone. and i have no one to be with....
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:14 pm

*Is Silver*
sorry Sapph, but this is important, this is my family's history on the line, Jackson are you ready?

*Is Jackson*
yea, but are you sure you know what you are doing?

*Is Silver*
yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.
Page 38 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next