Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

(this continues from a previous topic, it went past the maximum page limit - http://www.globalpokeunion.com/t668-you-wake-up-in-a-locked-room-with-several-other-trainers )

...they make me tired...but i guess they help with the pain...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Yeah. It's getting bad. Food fixed it, but five seconds later, I felt faint again.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:23 pm

ok well...here we go

*swampert walks behind her and markings grow*

ok...now...

*markings grow on eye*

i have to concentrate the energy enough so that swampert can draw it out of her body...

*eye focuses on one spot and the electricity starts collecting there*

hang on...

*nods and swampert's head touches sapphire's back and electricity surrounds swampert*

i know it might have been batter to get someone more practiced in it, but any electricity change might bring out your markings and im sure you dont want people seeing them
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:46 pm

I-I don't really care at this point. I just want it to be over.

*Her eyes flash a brighter blue and she stumbles*

Ugh...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:47 pm

you ok?

*electricity finally stops*

all the electricity has been taken out

*swampert lays next to her and starts flowing energy to her*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:48 pm

*She pants a little*

I-I think so. W-what happened?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:50 pm

well, i concentrated the electricity and swampert drew it out of your body. he's giving you energy now, you should be all better
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:51 pm

O-ok. Thank you both.

*She pats Swampert*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:53 pm

so now that that is over with...i hate to bring this up but...what about kyogre and groudon? you and i know that they are coming back
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Right. They're calm now, but what do we do when they do fight? I mean, last time we tried to get them to stop, we were both drained and you lost your eyes.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:59 pm

well...now i can use my eye without a problem...but it's going to be half the power of last time. i thing we should find rayquaza right now...(im asuming hawk wont be able to bring it here within the time period or wont respond anymore)
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:05 am

(I think he quit. Silver responded and he was in diffrent places. Hawk just hasn't responded)

Rayquaza scares me a little.

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:06 am

but it's our only chance...
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:08 am

I agree. But it still freaks me out...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:09 am

if you're scared...i can do it on my own...
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:31 am

Yeah, and I'll let Minun free in the room while I'm at it. You're my friend, I won't let you do it alone.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:32 am

...oh... ok...i wonder where we can find it
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:35 am

Sky Pillar. Give me a hard one.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:36 am

i thought one of the teams captured it
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:38 am

Yeah, but Sky Pillar is its home. That's where I think we should look, first.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:40 am

um...ok...actually i want to try something,

*markings grow on eye*

locate kyogre...come on

*a vision appears of where kyogre is*

good..now i can keep tabs on kyogre
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:46 am

Ready to go?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:47 am

yea. i just wanted to make sure sootopolis wouldnt be in trouble when we are gone. let's go
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:50 am

One of us should leave Silver a note. Remember the last time we left without him knowing?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:51 am

yea...

*scribbles out quickly and places in silver's room*

let's go
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:54 am

Come on! Ruby!

*Ruby follows her*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.
Page 6 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next