Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_lcap17%Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_lcap33%Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_lcap17%Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_lcap33%Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_lcapPokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Voting_barPokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_lcapPokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Voting_barPokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Pokemon End of the world RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 am

First topic message reminder :

It is december 17th, 2012, just a few days before the end of the world. Things are begining to get chaoctic, and the disaster has already begun. The legendary Pokemon have died. You must survive on this planet, and make your way to Unova were they have the spaceships.

Ill start.

*enter Hawk*

Infernape watch out!

*Infernape dodges the car thrown by the tornado*

Infernape!

*is Hawk*

How the hell can we get to Unova from here in the middle of Johto!
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com

AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 am

What do you mean it was locked up! Couldn't Swampert break the lock or something! ARGH!

*enter 2 space bullys*

*space bully 1*

Hey look what we have here.

*space bully 2*

2 puny little humans. Lets get em.

*is Hawk*

NO! Infernape I choose you!

*bully 1 knocks infernape out, while bully 2 knocks swampert out.*

*is hawk*

crap!

*the space bullys start beating up hawk and wayde*

Last edited by Infernhawk on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:38 am

ngh...I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

*punches bully 2 and kicks his head with enough force to decapitate him*

GRRR

*looks at other bully with devil eyes*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:40 am

*suddenley another human apears and finishes off the bullys*

Tyranitar Hyper Beam!

*tyranitar blasts them out into space*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 am

....huh?.....oh...but i was gonna kill him...i mean.....knock him out....... who are you?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:46 am

My name is John Ketchum, son of Ash Ketchum. My father died in the war against the blue enemys, and I have been looking for any human killers, and teaching them a lesson.

I have my fathers Pikachu.

*pikachu comes out of johns backpack*

pika pi!

*john heals up infernape and swampert*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 am

ash......last time i checked....he was ten...and doesnt age....that's kinda gross....a ten year old with a kid.......thanks for healing swampert
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 am

No, the anime pshyics dont apply out in space. He was 21 when he had me. And now I'm 10. When he entered space he turned to what age he should be.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 am

oh....that....somehow makes sense....so how do we get out of here?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 am

I'll take you guys on my ship.

*is cafe shef*

finally i can stop hearing them complain about my delicious food being nasty.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:56 am

....huh? did you guys hear something..... i swear it sounded like a big.....boom.....but not.... like the opposite of an explosion.....
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:57 am

*suddenley the blue aliens burst into the cafe*

*is random alien dude*

The Fresk are here! RUN!

*is Hawk*

so they are called the Fresk....
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 am

...ill worry about what i heard later.... shouldnt we i dunno....run?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:02 am

Hawk and Wayde get in the ship. I'll hold em off!

Pikachu Thunderbolt!

*the thunderbolt stuns the Fresk*

*we all make it onto Johns ship and John takes off.

*is Hawk*

Uh oh the Fresk are following us and thye got space guns!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:05 am

huh? well then......swampert use protect, and mud bomb

*the protect envelopes our ship so the guns dont hit. the mud bombs block their vision*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:07 am

*we escape the fresk*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:08 am

*looks out into space*

.......its so peaceful.....huh?

*notices a new star*

that was where.....our solar system was....
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Maybe a new panet will grow soon.... Nah that takes millions of years.... The Unova crew was heading for a new planet they found...

*is john*

my Unova ship was blown up in the war against the Fresk 2 galaxys over. I found this ship in s space junkyard and built it back together.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 pm

Well....so where are we going? This new planet...what is it like
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Its supposed to be just like Earth, only different continents, and more fresh water. But theres no way we will reach it in our lifetime... Unless we get hold of the speed of light ship, wich is 9 galaxys away..... We'd be like in our 60's by then with this ship. If we get the speed of light ship we'll make it to the new Earth.

*is hawk*

Ugh I miss Earth.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:44 pm

....im just wondering... how did we all get scattered? we're here while a ship is in a different galaxy, i mean wth.... anyways......

*several gusts of wind*

....i thought there wasnt wind in space.........
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:54 pm

It was the war against the Fresk. You didn't pay attention to the war going on. You just wanted to break into there space station and get Swampert back, by the time you did are ship was destroyed. Me and you and some other people were the only survivers, But none of us stayed together when we went looking for ships. Eventually me and you ended up at the space cafe', where John came and took us aboard. Here we are now. The Fresk are still after humans.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:56 pm

..but....if we're never gonna get to the planet, why are we even on this ship?

*stronger gusts*

*looks outside*

...ah...that explains it..... um... excuse john sir.... you're flying us into a nebula...
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:06 pm

*is John*

I know.. I wanna commit suicide

*is Hawk*

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hawk wakes up from dream*

woah that was weird. Hey it feels warm.....

*looks outside to see us very close to a star*

DAMMIT THIS IS REAL!

*notices John is sleeping on the ships steering wheel.*

*Pikachu thunderbolts him*

PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

*john wakes up*

Woah what happened... OH HOLY CRAP! We are flying right into Ulaya, a large star!

*turns the ship around*

*is Hawk*

Wayde wake up!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:20 pm

...nnnhhh.... huh? whas going on? .....whys it so bright? and hot.....
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 pm

We was gonna crash into a star cuz John fell asleep, but he is steering us away now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon End of the world RP
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next