Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_lcap17%Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_lcap33%Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_lcap17%Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_lcap33%Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_lcapPokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Voting_barPokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_lcapPokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Voting_barPokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Pokemon End of the world RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 am

First topic message reminder :

It is december 17th, 2012, just a few days before the end of the world. Things are begining to get chaoctic, and the disaster has already begun. The legendary Pokemon have died. You must survive on this planet, and make your way to Unova were they have the spaceships.

Ill start.

*enter Hawk*

Infernape watch out!

*Infernape dodges the car thrown by the tornado*

Infernape!

*is Hawk*

How the hell can we get to Unova from here in the middle of Johto!
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com

AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:23 am

......is there no way to stop what i see?....arceus hang in there....swampert...lets see if protect works....
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:12 pm

*protect holds arceus' plates in*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:59 pm

.....whew, how close to landing? I dont think swampert can hold it that long
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:27 am

*lands in forest*
go help those wild pokemon trainers! i needa go look for the plates i lost!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 am

...be careful...if you lose anymore.........but im wondering if my vision will still come true.....

swampert help the wild pokemon!
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:36 am

*all other trainers help out*

*arceus soon comes back with some of his missing plates

Thats all I could find. That'll do for now.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:39 am

*the magnetic field changes and all the plates that were not found group together and form into a makeshift arceus*

...the hell? is that even possible?!

*it's so unstable that it blasts and shoots everyone into the sky*

....huh?

*opens eyes*

we're all falling.......so.....it did happen anyways?...if we land in the ocean...there will be a bunch of hallucinogenic people running around!
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:43 am

im sorry i let you down....

*dies*

*is hawk*

NOOOOOOO I DONT WANNA DIE!!!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:47 am

think fast. think fast...

swampert, super powered ice beam at the ocean, follow with a blizzard

*the ice froze the ocean and all the snow from the blizzard makes a safe cushion to land on*

now....we wont be poisoned....and we can land safely too
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 am

*we all land*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 am

...whew.....but....now were stuck on the ocean......

*ice flashes away and is replaced with a huge wave*

....your kidding right? EVERYTHING I DO AND WE ALL STILL END UP DEAD!
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:01 am

*is random guy*

i have an abra that can teleport up to 30 people at a time to anywhere in the univserse....

*is everyone*

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US A LONG TIME AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is guy*

idk
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 am

teleport us to.......um...the unova ships are gone...does anyone know where they were headed?

*the wave starts apporaching*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 am

*abra teleport us to one of the biggest unova ships*

*within seconds everyone is transported to the ships*

*everyone looks out the window to see earth blow up in the distance*

*is hawk*

dammit now we are planetless.....

*everyone starts crying*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:08 am

...until the next planet....

*ship flashes and a bright light approaches*

....hawk......how do you stop the sun from exploding?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 am

How am I suppoosed to know?

*is captain*

attention everyone fasten your seatbelts, were gonna go lightning fats to get out of the suns range before it blows up.

*passes by saturn*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 am

*the sun explodes*

...i guess that was...huh?

*the planets explode making the overal explosion's range wider than the ship can escape from*

not good...
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:20 am

*goes to lightning speed and exits the solar system finally escaping the disasters.*

*is captain*

uh were drifting off course out into space... sorry everyone, your not gonna see a new planet in your lifetime... maybe....

*is guy*

and my abra died too.....

10 years later... At a space cafe...

*is Raichuxxxxx*

Yo I am tired of all these freaking humans, I can not wait til they become extinct

*is Hawk*

Shutup.... Hey has anyone seen my friend Wayde?

*the aliens ignore the human*

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:22 am

im confused as to where i am...........i thought we werent gonna make it to a planet.....and my visions are gone too....that sucks, now i wont know what's happening....swampert let's check this place out
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:24 am

I told him to go find a spaceship... but hes taking forever. Man hes changged so much ever since we got seperated from the Unova crew last year. im glad he got his swampert back from those blue aliens though. they were horrible...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 am

.....spaceship spaceship...........swampert....im tired.....lets go home.....
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:27 am

i wanna leave this place already. We've been living here for 3 months now, almost got killed 16 times, and I HATE ALIEN FOOD!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:29 am

....there's hawk........he's mad.....i dont think telling him there was no spaceship is gonna make things better.....

*tries sneaking away*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 am

*spots wayde*

Hey there you are Wayde! Did you find a ship?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:32 am

.................ehehehe.......no...well...yes...but no. i found one....but it was locked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon End of the world RP   Pokemon End of the world RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon End of the world RP
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next