Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_lcap0%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am

First topic message reminder :

When you wake up, a girl with a blue bandanna is standing. She's wearing a blue, sleveless shirt and black shorts. She is banging on the door. "Ruby!" she yells. "Ruby!? Where are you?" A few feet away, a boy with a white hat that had a red band and a red and black shirt sits up. "Huh? You called?" The girl turns to the boy. "Ruby!" She runs onto her knees and hugs him. "Sapphire, calm down." Sapphire backs up. "I told you, don't call me that." Ruby rolls his red eyes, sits up, and puts on a pair of glasses. "Fine. Sapph, where are we?" Ruby and Sapph look around the room.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:21 am

Speaking of, where the heck is Hawk?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:24 am

...i think still looking...

there has to be something we can do....

*closes eyes and small waves of breezes come from me as a center*

if i could maybe bring out some water pokemon to stall kyogre...
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:26 am

*She sighs.*

Things will never be the same... will they?

We have to do something...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:27 am

*several pokemon start surfacing in the lake facing kyogre*

it....it worked...
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:29 am

That was amazing. Then again... Water Pokemon is his specialty.

What should we do, now? Wait for Hawk?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:34 am

...didnt team magma have rayquaza...or something like that?
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:35 am

Magma, Aqua, I don't remember anymore. But I think both teams ran off.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:38 am

*sigh*

is there nothing we can do?

*water pokemon start to supress kyogre*

...huh?...they can.....they are calming him.....

im gonna risk it...any chance we have

*closes eyes as markings start covering them again. then opens them and stares at kyogre*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:40 am

*She hugs her knees, unsure of what to do. Ruby goes and starts talking to Groudon. Sapph puts a hand on Tristram*

I think you're going to need all of the energy you can get...

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:43 am

still, i would do it no matter what

*starts concentrating intensely on kyogre, never losing eye contact*

kyogre. please. stop. go away now

AGH!

*hands hold head*

it...it's fighting back
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:45 am

*SHe holds his hand harder*

Hold on... try to last as long as you can. I'm doing my best... but I don't think I can do much other than this.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:47 am

*refocuses eye contact*

come on...i can do this

kyogre. please. leave!

*kyogres markings start changing to the blue color sapphire and tristram's markings are*

is it working?

go. please. stop fighting
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:49 am

I think its working...

*She closes her eyes and held tighter, making her energy flow*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:53 am

GO!

*a huge wave of energy blasts from tristram and sapphire and kyogre decides to go away*

agnhh

*closes eye and they start bleeding*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:55 am

*She puts a hand on her nose*

Augh. I think I have a nosebleed. Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:57 am

*opens eyes*

i...i cant see...everything is blurry...i cant see an actual outline...

*wipes the blood and looks at sapphire*

yea im fine...we should get that nose bleed cleaned up...

i wonder if she will notice...
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:59 am

How are your eyes bleeding? I had no idea that was possible. Oh, and you hope I don't notice what?

*She winks*

(My last post for the night)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:06 am

huh? oh nothing...i meant the eye bleeding..it can happen...like with alot of stress on them...i guess i kind of asked for it when i directed my markings to my eyes...come on... let's go to the pokemon center

*rides on swampert pretending to be to tired to walk so sapphire doesnt notice the blindness*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:19 am

(swamp, why stop my attack a second time, i class that as godmodding now)

how on earth was i able to let myself get blinded

*sees legendaries fighting* Hmm.... how can i stop them fighti.......... or better yet, *looks up to archie* Archie!!! you'll pay for what you did to may father, (he and raichu gets on salamence) now riachu attack!! and salamence you too!....
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:06 pm

(...team magma and aqua are gone and the legendaries stopped fighting. And i stopped you attacks because archie doesnt like getting killed)
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:03 pm

(...ok...but godmod again, and it will be a post edit),
(now i don't know what's happening, care to explain...)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:59 pm

(ii made both teams go away and kyogre calm down. Im also blind now)

Come on swampert...take us to the pokemon center
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:01 pm

(Yeah, what he said)

*She looks at Tristram*

That doesn't look right...

Are you sure you're ok?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Y-yea...im fine

Hopefully

Lets just get some rest
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm

-Ruby-

*Groudon stomps off. Ruby comes back*

Well, Groudon's going. Whoa, Tristram, you ok?

-Sapph-

Something is way up. I can feel it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next