Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_lcap0%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am

First topic message reminder :

When you wake up, a girl with a blue bandanna is standing. She's wearing a blue, sleveless shirt and black shorts. She is banging on the door. "Ruby!" she yells. "Ruby!? Where are you?" A few feet away, a boy with a white hat that had a red band and a red and black shirt sits up. "Huh? You called?" The girl turns to the boy. "Ruby!" She runs onto her knees and hugs him. "Sapphire, calm down." Sapphire backs up. "I told you, don't call me that." Ruby rolls his red eyes, sits up, and puts on a pair of glasses. "Fine. Sapph, where are we?" Ruby and Sapph look around the room.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 pm

She is a bit weak... All because of this...

*smashes orb*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:14 pm

where you team aqua? i'm here to fight you! *sees tristam smashing the orb* is that gonna help, then again i'm no expert so i shouldn't be asking
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:15 pm

I-I don't know. I-I-I di-didn't really look after we got the orb. That's when we saw Magma and Ruby...

Everything is spinning. This is really bad...
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:18 pm

ok then i'm gonna keep watch for Team Aqua from this direction

once those Team Aqua morons get here they're gonna feel my wrath
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:28 pm

-Ruby-

Silver, you ok? You look really mad...
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:44 pm

how on earth were you able too read my thoughts, that's slick

wow, sapph is more amazing then i thought, but back to hunting those morons
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm

*Sapph smiles faintly*

I-I asked Ruby to ask you. You look really angry... and I don't know how... but I can hear things that haven't been said. It started with just Ruby.. now a little bit of Tristram and a little of you. It happens with people I'm close to.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:58 pm

oh really, it's just that i have personal matters to settle with team aqua that's all

and once they get here i can screw them over, haha
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:05 pm

I'll bet anything that he wants to kill Archie. I kinda want to, too. I haven't been hearing people since last year... Ohh.... its still spinning.........

*She whispered*

I feel naucous....
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:06 pm

...they are in the middle of sootopolis...right there....

*holds arms out to kyogre*

come on kyogre go now!

*nose starts bleeding and faint head ache*

ungh

*a rope comes and wraps around me and drags me to team aqua's sub*

~Archie

you've been medelsome enough. and you have quite a price on your head as an elite four member, i wonder how much money i could get

*hit's tristram's head knocking him out*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm

*Sapph screams*

No! Tristram!

*She falls with him, still holding his arm. She shakes his shoulder*

Please... wake up! Tristram!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm

it's archie, the kidnapping son of a buizel it's time he slept with the fishes

Archie why attack him, it's me you want!!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:10 pm

*body laying there limp*

*swampert's markings start growing and attacks archie*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:12 pm

hey i want in on this too, raichu thunderbolt archie, and salamence you attack him too

no way he can survive 3 attatcks, it's time he got what's coming to him

(my last post, i think archie might be dead when i get back on, and i so whated to kill him for my character's sake)
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:13 pm

*She looks up at Archie*

Why are you attacking him? I'm worth more...
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Hey archie you kidnapping son of a buizel where's my father, failure to answer will result in a thunderbolt and another attack!!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:16 pm

*kyogre starts going berserk from the orb getting destroyed. it sends huge waves out destroying the attacks sent at archie. the weather changes to rainy*

~archie

you see, tristram has a history with me, even if he knows it or not. he once stopped me from taking over the world! and know he plans to do it again?! i wont let that happen,. and i can make some money while i am at it
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm

You don't remember me, do you Archie?

*Her voice gets stronger and she stands*

I'm the pesky girl who foiled your plans the first time! I'm the girl who will do it again! I am Sapphire Birch, the Hoenn Champion! You won't get away with this!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:19 pm

stupid son of a kyogre, he ruins everything, time to attack from the air *flies up and raichu attacks archie from above (directly above)*

take that Archie and if he somehow survives screw that! this is for kidnapping my father and not telling me where he is you must fall!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:21 pm

*the storm starts to cause lightning which strikes silver electrifying him and canceling raichu's attack*

~archie

oh? then i guess i'll make some more money.

*fires another rope at sapphire*

and just for good measure

*electrifies tristram*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:23 pm

stupid storm, ARCHIE MUST MOTHERF***ING DIE attack again raichu full power!!!
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Solo! Ice Beam!

*Her Sealeo fires an Ice Beam at Archie as the rope ties around her. She falls to the ground.*

-Ruby-

Sapph!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:24 pm

now salamence attack!!! (he charges at archie)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:27 pm

*groudon starts going out of control with the red orb out of sapphire's possesion and the sun turns so bright blinding raichu and salamence*

~archie

pesky little children all of you are! sharpedo eliminate them!

*a wave appears from sharpedo destroying all the attacks and the wave rushes to sapphire, tristram, and ruby*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:29 pm

-Ruby-

We're not just kids, Archie! We're your worst nightmare! Zuzu! Ice Beam!

-Sapph-

Solo, Ice Beam!

*Her Sealeo and his Swampert shoot an ice beam at the wave*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next