Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_lcap0%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am

First topic message reminder :

When you wake up, a girl with a blue bandanna is standing. She's wearing a blue, sleveless shirt and black shorts. She is banging on the door. "Ruby!" she yells. "Ruby!? Where are you?" A few feet away, a boy with a white hat that had a red band and a red and black shirt sits up. "Huh? You called?" The girl turns to the boy. "Ruby!" She runs onto her knees and hugs him. "Sapphire, calm down." Sapphire backs up. "I told you, don't call me that." Ruby rolls his red eyes, sits up, and puts on a pair of glasses. "Fine. Sapph, where are we?" Ruby and Sapph look around the room.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:46 pm

I-I'm dizzy. I put up a barrier and I got drained. *She looks at her arm* The marks are still here...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:50 pm

*touches her arm and markings start appearing with energy flowing from me to her*

...how is that? Maybe...these markings can be good?
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:52 pm

*Sapph looks up at Tristram* T-thanks. *She rubs her head* I still feel dizzy...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 pm

We should rest, me and my pokemon will take first watch
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:54 pm

at least your awake sapph, i think you need more rest, in the meantime i have something to take care of
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:58 pm

*Green markings apear on Hawk*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Rayquaza comes out of its Pokeball ripping apart the hotel since it was inside it an dis bigger than the hotel*
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:00 pm

No. *Sapph tries to sit up* I'm fine. *Ruby pushes her slightly* Ruby! I'm fine! Let me up!

*Red marks appear on Ruby* What the heck?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 pm

*sees a rayquaza* oh crap, that must be Hawk's rayquaza, and i think there's trouble and thus that's more important than dealing with...........

*is jackson*
Zetsuboo!!!

*is silver*
....jackson
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Hawk return it! Swampert use yawn!

*affter a couple seconds, rayquaza falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:04 pm

*She tries to sit up, with blue marks still on her. Red marks were on him* Ruby!

*His eyes glow red and a red aura surrounds him*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:05 pm

*is jackson*
oh my god, i haz more evidence, destroying a hotel with a rayquaza for no reason tut tut

*is silver*
you do know..... it's trainer obviously can't control it

*is jackson*
blah blah blah, i'm telling (walks towards the police station, Silver follows)

Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:05 pm

*hawk is in major pain*

OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

*is Rayquaza*

Hawk..... thank you for protecting me, but I want to be a free legendary. I'm still mad at you for capturing me.

*inserts green orb into hawk and flys away*

*is Hawk*

OWWWWWWWWWWW! THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:07 pm

*Sapph and Ruby both yell in pain*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:09 pm

*Maxie apears with team magma grunts*

The 3 orbs are now under the control of team Magma!

*knocks everyone out, and takes them as prisoners, they are all put into a new locked room*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:11 pm

*is jackson*
WELL DONE SILVER THIS IS YOUR FAULT WE GOT TRAPPED HERE

*is silver*
no it wasn't at least .....oh wait i can't remember.... ohwait you can't grass anyone up from here

Last edited by silversalamence10 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:11 pm

*Ruby and Sapph are still yelling* -As Sapph- Whatever you did, Hawk, I hate you! With all my heart! Augh! *She holds her head*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm

what happened?...last thing i remember...swampert fought rayquaza...and then team magma....where is my swampert?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 pm

*is jackson*
like i said it's your fault i'm in here

*is silver*
(punches jackson) you do realise you brought it upon yourself to actually be near me, when that guy appeared
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:17 pm

....please just shut up both of you...and what did team magma mean by all three orbs? i thought there were only two. and just cus sapphire and i have markings, that doesnt mean we have orbs
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:19 pm

*is jackson*
stay out of this you (punches tristam)

*is silver*
that was un-needed (punches jackson) and yeah swamp's right the blue orb was destroyed

Last edited by silversalamence10 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Rayquaza...it took out an orb... and its in you... ow! I hate you! *Sapph yelled, but Ruby shut up* And me and Tristram were always like this...and since me and Ruby are connected with Kyogre and Groudon... we're connected with Rayquaza. That means that when something happened to you and it, we were in pain. Ow! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:20 pm

(ahem...im not swamp...im tristram)

...you did not just punch me...

*arm glows blue and punches jackson crashing him into the wall*

ngh...my arm burns....
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:22 pm

*is jackson*
that's it rhyperior hammer arm (hammer arms tristam, knocking him into the wall... hard)

*is silver*
i would've thought a punch like that from tristam would make you stop oh well (punches jackson)
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Ow! *Sapph rubs her arm* Be careful! I'm in this, too! I still hate you, Hawk!

*Ruby rubs his head* This doesn't explain why I'm acting up.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:24 pm

WHy do you hate me, its not my fault Rayquaza did this, its not my fault team magma showed up, its not my fault we were almost killed by the 3 orbs.

WAIT A MINUTE. MY POKEMON ARE GONE! ALL OF THEM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next