Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_lcap17%The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_lcap33%The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_lcap17%The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_lcap33%The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Pokemanian War - Page 9 Voting_barThe Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Pokemanian War - Page 9 Voting_barThe Pokemanian War - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

The Pokemanian War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

This rp take splace way back in like 1000 bc. You grew up in a country called Pokemania. You were taken form your family and trained to become an elite warrior at the age of 10. The army consisted of humans and some of the strongest Pokemon like Infernape, Steelix, MAGIKARP, and Machamp. Then there was the air force were trained people rode in the air on certain Pokemon like Salamence, Charizard, Pidgeot, and MAGIKARP.

A few days after they have a fresh batch of 30,000 trained soldiers along with 55,000 Pokemon, making a total of 85,000 warriors in the army, Pokemania is attacked, by Unova. They send in elite soldiers as well, and they had giant Donphans to ride on. Unova had 120,000 soliders and 56,000 Pokemon, but they were not as skilled as the Pokemanians. Both armys had Rapidash's. The vicious war began. Most soliders had swords, spears, arrows. Both sides had cannons set up. 1000 soldiers on each side had pistols.

You are either a human or Pokemon in this war. You can choose your side, Pokemania, or Unova. I think each person should control a few characters, but u dont have too.

Let the rp begin

enter Hawk of Pokemania*

Omg the other side has so many people. I'm lucky I'm in the last row of the soldiers, I'm actually scared to fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com

AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 pm

now bring us out but keep it closed on the pokemanians. use rock tomb and burry them. then boil them

*uses rock tomb which covers the entire army. scald used on the rocks make it extremely hot*
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:45 pm

*She looks at Swampert and nods her head as a "Thank you" gesture. She then commands a Snivy, Servine, and Serperior to use a super powered Grass Pledge. Broken trees swiftly ascend from the ground stabbing Pokemanian soldiers through their stomachs.*
Back to top Go down
http://Daddles.chatango.com/
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:50 pm

while we can still talk i have one question, where did you learn to fight?

*cuts the head of a charging soldier*

swampert, at your strongest

*a huge wave approaches and soon, nothing left is seen but swimming unovians, water, and trees*

...and who are you?
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Hmn, Well, I since I know I can trust you. I'm Neptune. I trained with the legendary Kyurem. I then moved on training on my own. And yourself? *She stands keeping guard, her shells out and ready for a super strong razor shell when needed.*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:59 pm

im glendower....i trained with my people from zekrovia. im not native to unova and yet i am your king. such a shame

*bubbles appear at the surface*
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:01 am

I see... It is a pleasure to be of assistance to the king. But tell me. How did you obtain such title?

Hmn? *She stares at the bubbles.*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:03 am

...i...killed...the previous tyrant...no way

*a huge object comes out, still hidden in the receding water*
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:07 am

I see. You must be incredibly strong then.... *She holds her guard watching the object. She readies a razor shell, getting prepared for whatever comes out.*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:09 am

*the Pokemanian army returns*
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:11 am

Ugh. More of them!! *She focuses her energy into an even bigger Razor Shell attack.*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:11 am

how is that?...

*smaller bubbles next to me with a faint glow*

...swampert...from where did you bring in that wave?

*a lapras emerges with the zekrovian insignia glowing on it's shell*
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:23 am

I've seen that symbol before.... Where, though....?

*She thinks for a moment.*

OH! I saw that symbol inside of Kyurem's cave!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:30 am

what??...who is he?...that symbol is zekrovian. lapras will you help us?

*it uses fissure which drains the watter along with the pokemanian army*

tell me who this kyurem is
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:36 am

*a Groudon rises form the ground with the entire Pokemanian army on its back including the Pokemon*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:39 am

what the....no way....lapras we need to go, swampert, neptune, get on

*they ride away*
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 am

*She watches the Pokemanians as she starts to explain.*

Kyurem is a legendary that hides in a cave. He is the Boundary Pokemon. It's body is frozen. Ice and Dragon type. He is the one that trained me. He could probably help us if we went to find him.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:52 am

lapras do you know where it is?

*it instinctively goes to the cave*

...is this it?
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:03 am

*She looks around inspecting every rock.* Yes! This is it. *She runs in* Kyurem! Kyurem, I have returned!!!

*A sudden chill fills the air. It's dark. So dark that even flash wouldn't work. A light growling is heard from the cave. It gets colder as a black Pokemon descends from the darkness. Its black body completely frozen. It moves slowly out into the light. The ice surrounding its face is darker than normal. It's body a black colour, and the energy glowing purple. It completely reveals itself in the light. Kyurem's body shines like newly found gold. Its red eyes stare down at Neptune and her companions.*

-As Kyurem-

Neptune..... *Its elderly, yet cold voice rings out from it.* Is that you....?

-As Neptune-

Yes. It is me! I've returned. We need your help. The Pokemanians have a Groudon. We appear to be of no match with their legendary. *She respectfully bows.* Please consider helping us!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:07 am

...kyurem...that was your name? what is your relation with zekrovia?
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:08 am

-As Kyurem-

Hmn? Who are you, son? You have a striking resemblance to a man many centuries ago... Zekrovia, you say? That sounds familliar.....

-As Neptune-

When I was young Kyurem told me the tales about fighting along the side of a great king. I'm guessing that was your Great great great.... great.. and so on... grandfather.

-As Kyurem-

Ah yes! I remember now..... Yes. We became close partners until he was killed. I was raised in Zekrovia, that's why I'm fairly powerful.... not to brag of course... but after he was killed I fled to this Giant Chasm. My sorrow led to my nearly completely frozen body. I've stayed here for hundreds of years.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:14 am

...my ancestors died in an ancient battle with pokemania...i thought you were with unova? but then again...most of unova is part on zekrovia...
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:20 am

-As Kyurem-

Yes. That as it seems. I've never lost faith in Zekrovia, even though I take residence in Unova. I would be honored to help you in this war.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:23 am

thank you very much. so what is our plan?
Back to top Go down
Daddles
Snivy
Snivy
Daddles

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 am

-As Neptune-

I suppose we could get as many legendaries as possible to help us. I mean, it couldn't hurt.... right? I'm sure Kyurem has connections with some legendaries here.

-As Kyurem-

That is correct. I have known Reshiram and Zekrom for quite a while. I'm positive they would want this war to stop.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:12 am

...are you sure? I could see them having some hate towards you...lapras are there any more zekrovian pokemom?

*it shakes head*

...i guess...legendaries are our only option
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemanian War   The Pokemanian War - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pokemanian War
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pokemon Union :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Role Play-
Jump to: