Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_lcap17%The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_lcap33%The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_lcap17%The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_lcap33%The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Voting_barThe earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Voting_barThe earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

The earth has flooded over!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue
Sagittarius Rooster

The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:14 am

First topic message reminder :

in this rp, the planet earth is completely covered in water. not a single are of dry land exists. however, there are still trainers and pokemon and stufd. its just that all pokemon are water types now and are capable of breathing underwater. in addition to that, the humans have become merfolk (mermaids & mermen).

Rules:

-main characters cant die
-there is no land, so there cant be any mention of it.
-no humans exist.
-all characters that would normally be human are merfolk
-no main characters may willingly attack other ones.

i'll start:

*is playing with a wild dewott by some coral*

so dewott, tomorrow i turn ten years old. i am going to start my journey as a pokemon trainer. do you wanna be my partner?

*the dewott nods and follows him home, excited to be with his buddy*

Last edited by darkwaters93 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:15 pm

*is trainer*
but what if we made a decoy, to throw them off the scent?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:54 pm

~nereus

That could work

~swampert

But it cant, the energy levels would be different, one could summon kyogre
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:00 pm

*is trainer*
then how are we gonna fight of the guys who are hunting tai
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:05 pm

~nereus

Master can handle them!

~swampert

Ugh nereus.... We dont need to be able to fight them we just need to be able to defend until tai finishes training. If not then we can move or we can see what tai can do up to that point

~nereus

We'll see what happens tommorow, we just need to rest today. Come i'll show you your rooms
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 pm

*Is trainer*
i hope i get a good.........oh a text, i have a present waiting for me at my house, i'll be right back

(what i receive is important and will be revealed in my next post)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:22 pm

~nereus

Umm ok... Prince tai this is your room, its not exactly luxorious but this isnt a palace so yea...

~swampert

Im ready for sleep, this has been a long day, tommorow shall be even longer
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:24 pm

*is trainer*
meep meep, look guys i just got a mini-sub from my parents i'm gonna park it (parks it)
so where's my room?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 pm

~is manaphy~

*having a bad dream in tais arms*

~is tai~

manaphy? whats wrong? are you okay?

~is dewott~

what is going on? you need your sleep, prince tai...

~is manaphy~

*still having a nightmare*

no!!!

*uses heart swap on dewott and tai in her sleep, knocking both of them out in the process*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:33 pm

~nereus

We'll your room is here there should be enough-...did you hear something?

~swampert

It was from tai's room

~nereus

Prince tai? Is everything ok?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 pm

~is dewott~

*gets up, in tais body*

i am not his highness. i'm dewott.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:42 pm

~nereus

.…what are you talking about that is prince tai's body

~swampert

Do not be so quick to decide. You should already know that from what master has told you.

*walks over to dewott*

Well if that is dewott this must be prince tai...idnt manaphy able to switch the bodies of two people?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm

*is trainer*
thanks for the room (Phione comes out of the ball), what Phione!

*is Phione*
i want to see manaphy fwend mommy

*is trainer*
k
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:54 pm

~nereus

Dewott-er i mean prince tai wake up!

~swampert

Perhaps we can make manaphy re swap again?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:05 pm

~is dewott~

*looks self over and panics*

what if we never change back!? the king will be very mad with me! what do i do!?

~is tai~

*wakes up*

what... whats going on? why does it feel like i have two fins? why to i feel more fuzzy instead of having scales? and howd you guys get so tall?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:12 pm

~nereus

You own manaphy right? Can you tell it to use...umm

~swampert

Heart swap. That is what happened to you.
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:16 pm

but if it used heart swap then whose body am i.... *looks at self*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:20 pm

~nereus

Your in dewotts body, we have to get you out as sokn as-

~swampert

Hold on just a minute...if the people looking for tai to happen to come across us...they would go after tai's body right? Well...dewott is strong enough to fight them, plus dewotts body is more suitable for training
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 pm

~is manaphy~

*jumps into dewotts arms*

mama! i wuv you mama!

~is dewott~

uhh..... *looks at the others and mouths the words "help me" to them*

~is tai~

*whispers to the others*

manaphy cant know that she caused this. i dont want my little girl to feel guilty...

*looks at her in dewotts arms*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 pm

~swampert

so shall we proceed in these forms? you may gain better advantages
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:58 pm

*is phione*
manaphy fwend where are ......you?!

*is trainer*
what! what has happened here?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:01 pm

~nereus

shh dont say anything

~swampert

everything is as it should be.
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:39 am

~is dewott~

manaphy... could you do me a favor and switch my body and your uncle dewott's? it would help me hide from those people.

~is manaphy~

but mama, i dont know how to do that... heawt swap is for grown-ups.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:43 am

~nereus

should i call master?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 am

*a female PREGNANT dewgong comes in and stares at them*

WHICH ONE OF YOU LITTLE WELPS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:57 am

~nereus

...um....excuse me?....can you....maybe rephrase your question?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The earth has flooded over!   The earth has flooded over! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The earth has flooded over!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next