Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_lcap17%You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_lcap33%You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_lcap17%You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_lcap33%You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_lcapYou suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Voting_barYou suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_lcapYou suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Voting_barYou suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Sagittarius Rooster

You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

One morning, you wake up as a trainer in Nuvema Town. However, you soon find that things seem different somehow. As the rp progresses, all the characters join up together and try to go on their pokemon journey as normally as possible.

I'll start:

*yawns* Well, today's the big day! I'm finally 10! At last I can be a trai....... huh? that's odd... my voice seems more high pitched...

*goes to the bedroom mirror*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Thats so similar to a bike -_-

*everyone starts peddling*
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:43 am

(mopeds are motorized scooters with chairs. not similar to bikes.)

*reaches tall grass and hears something coming*

did you guys hear tha......

*a lillipup comes out and tackles kylie, licking her affectionately*

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! ITS TASTING ME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:49 am

Oh shoot i woke up very late i must of been in a coma i hope i can still get a pokemon
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:19 am

*stops*
are we supposed to plough through this tall grass on bikes?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:43 am

*is Chuck*

Oh I have a machede I stole from a little girl.
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 pm

*still has a newborn lillipup on top of her, licking her playfully*

help me! its tasting my flesh!!! its going to eat me!!!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm

*is silvia*

that's sweet, it means he likes you, you should try to capture it
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:11 pm

-the lillipup hops off of kylie and sits in front of her, happily wagging its tail-

*backs up against a sign, shaking*

but... but i dont think... what if it attacks me... i dont wanna be eaten...
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:33 am

*is Hawkina*

Its showing affection.

*is Chimchar*

Yeah!

*is Hawkina*

How'd u get out of your Pokeball?

*returns Chimchar*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:54 am

it wants to eat me... just like that druddigon ate my baby brother.....
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Aw thats sad a Druddigon ate your baby brother. Also are you stupid, a Lilpup is nothing like a Druddigon. It just wants to show affection and be your friend.
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:14 pm

*cautiously reaches out hand to pet the lillipup*
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:20 pm

a pat rat is all you have left!!!!!! fine i'll take it
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:20 pm

(tepig, dont just randomly post.)

*pets the lillipup, feeling its soft fur and becoming a tiny bit less scared*
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:30 pm

(i'm not randomly posting im joining late and i still want my serperior back)
I will have hurry to catch up with the others omg why do i have thought of boys in my head ewwwww. I'll figure this out later. off i go.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:24 am

(hes just preparing his journey and stuff, hes back in the town)

*is Chuck*

Hey a ice cream truck!
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:45 am

(you guys even at route 1 yet??)

I'm done packing my stuff better call someone on the xtranseciver. Ring Ring call ing silver ,hawk,and/or kyle
(my charater dose know that they are girls)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:50 pm

(we are on route 1)

*chuck takes over the ice cream truck beating up the driver*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:29 pm

*is silvia*

...and here i thought girls never fight
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Hey I still have bully in me. Guys get in the truck it'll be alot faster

*loads bike into the back*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:16 am

i like my bike, hey i'm a poet and i didn't even know it

ok that is a bit creepy, anyway i'm not getting into that truck i like cycling
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:05 am

Ok I'll drive at your pace.

*Hawkina hops into truck*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:02 pm

*is silvia*

i wonder if my bike is a mach one from the hoenn region
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

*is Chuck*

No, I stole all these right here in Unova.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:44 pm

*is silvia*

then i'll meet you there... at castelia port?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!   You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You suddenly wake up one mornig as a trainer of the opposite gender!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next