Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Rate My Team Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Rate My Team Guidelines Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Rate My Team Guidelines Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Rate My Team Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Rate My Team Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Rate My Team Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Rate My Team Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Rate My Team Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Rate My Team Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_lcap17%Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_lcap33%Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_lcap17%Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_lcap33%Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_lcap0%Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_lcapRate My Team Guidelines Voting_barRate My Team Guidelines Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Rate My Team Guidelines Vote_lcapRate My Team Guidelines Voting_barRate My Team Guidelines Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Rate My Team Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Rate My Team Guidelines Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rate My Team Guidelines Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Rate My Team Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Rate My Team Guidelines   Rate My Team Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:25 am

Welcome to the Rate My Team forum section. In this section, you can post your team to be rated by other members. Others can make remarks, comments and criticisms about your team and further help you out about the team, such as stating the weaknesses and strengths, thus help you building a better team.

Post a new topic with your team.

For each Pokemon on your team, please use the following template:

Picture if you want
Name @ Item
Ability | Nature
Stats:
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

Optional: Strategy for this Pokemon.

Example:

Rate My Team Guidelines 442

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Levitate | Relaxed
Attack: 89 Defense: 72 Special Attack: 87 Special Defense: 45 Speed: 22 Hp: 99
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion
- Earthquake

This set focuses on Bronzong's acceptable base 89 Attack and incredible capabilities under Trick Room to be able to sweep late-game, check offensive teams, and provide late-game Trick Room support.

Trick Room is the main move on this set. With Trick Room, Bronzong will outspeed the vast majority of OU; in the late-game, this can easily spell victory when the opponent's Pokémon are worn down. It is very important to count each move you make and to make a note that Trick Room's activation turn counts as a turn of Trick Room. Gyro Ball is amazing in conjunction with Trick Room, and Bronzong is the only Pokémon who can carry this combination with STAB. While Trick Room will make Bronzong "faster" than everything, Gyro Ball's Base Power will stay the same. Against an offensive team, Gyro Ball will often be packing 150 Base Power, and offensive teams will definitely have trouble facing a 150 Base Power STAB move with 100% accuracy, especially later in the game. Earthquake allows for some nice coverage and scores some handy OHKOs as well, particularly against Heatran, who may try to come in and hit Bronzong with a STAB Fire move, or Magnezone, who will come in to trap Bronzong. Explosion is very strong and allows Bronzong to take something out either just as Trick Room is ending or if Bronzong's job is done and another Trick Room sweeper must take up the mantle. If you're going to do this, make sure you won't need Bronzong again later in the match. The best time to use Explosion is on the opponent's last Pokémon. If Trick Room has not run out and the opponent only has one Pokémon left, you have most likely won the game since Bronzong has the "fastest" Explosion in OU under Trick Room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com

Rate My Team Guidelines
Page 1 of 1