Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_lcap0%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 am

Chapter 20: Pokecenter Power

Hawk woke up in the morning. He was now ready to get his gym rematch over with.

Hawk: I hope I win this time.

Hawk noticed the Gym Leader, John, in the waiting room.

Hawk: Hey John when can I have my gym rematch?

John: ...

Hawk: Hey come on...

John: I wont be having gym battles for awhile.

Hawk: Why whats wrong?

John: ...

Hawk: Tell me

John: Ok. So a few hours ago at like 4 in the morning, I got a gym challenge from some guy. He only had 1 Pokemon but he still insisted to take on all 3 of my Pokemon. So down to the end I only had Girafarig. It pwnd his Riolu. This guy FLIPPED out and he grabbed a shotgun. He shot Girafarig, just because it beat his Riolu...

Hawk: OH MY F*CKING GOD THATS HORRIBLE.

John: Oh Girafarig please be ok!

Hawk: I'm sorry this happened.

FBI Guy: Ok where gonna need some details on this "guy"

John: He was tall, suspicious looking, and he had a Riolu with him.

FBI Guy: Agent 36.b look him up.

Agent 36.b: Ok his name is Tony. Pokemon murderer. All he cares for is his Riolu. Hes been killing many Pokemon and we haven't caught him. A Burmy from a Bug Catcher named Analdo, a Kricktune from a Pokemon trainer named Chris.

Hawk: WAIT!

Agent 36.b: What is it?

Hawk: Chris.... he is my brother. I saw him catch that thing as a Kricketot. Oh I had no idea his Krickitune was killed. This is just HORRIBLE. F*CK YOU TONY. I WILL GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agent 36.b: Alright just calm down please.

Hawk: Oh, sorry.

John: What about my Girafarig? Can I go check on it?

FBI Guy: Go ahead.

Hawk: I'll come too.

Hawk and John walked into the room. Girafarig was lying down with tubes hooked up to it. Its breathing was slim.

John: Oh Girafarig, PLEASE stay alive.

Hawk: Where teh fawk is Nurse Joy?

Hawk and John heard a sound from another room.

Nurse Joy: Oh....oh yeah.... OHHHH

Brock: more more more!

Nurse Joy: oh my god OOOOHHHHH

Brock: OH YEAH

Nurse Joy: Oh I can't take it anymore.

Brock: Wait aren't you forgetting something?

Brock left...

Nurse Joy: Oright Girafarig. Wait I should check if I'm pregnant...

5 minutes later...

Nurse Joy: OH MY GOD I'M PREGNANT. BROCK WAIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurse Joy left...

Hawk and John: ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

John: What the hell! WHOS GONNA HELP GIRAFARIG...

Hawk: ...

John: This is f*cking retarted. My Girafarig needs care.

FBI Guy: That Nurse Joy is gonna get arrested...

John: PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP MY GIRAFARIG!

The FBI Guy texted another Nurse Joy. She flew over in a helicopter and sky dived down in minutes.

Nurse Joy: Wheres the injured Pokemon?

Agent 555555.x1v: Around the corner to the left.

Agent 36.b: No idiote to the right.

Nurse Joy: Come on wich is the correct one?

John: Over here!

Nurse Joy followed John to the room on the left.

Agent 555555.x1v: Whos the idiote now?

Agent 36.b: ...

FBI Guy: Just shutup!

Hawk and John watched as Nurse Joy began surgery. The wound in Girafarig's leg was HORRIBLE. John started crying.

Hawk: Please stop crying! Girafarig will be ok!

John: I hope so...

Girafarig: Farig...

Nurse Joy: Oh come on I'm sorry about the pain, but I have to do it.

John: At least Girafarig's awake.

Hawk: Dude its only a leg shot.

John: But he lost alot of blood before he was taken to the Pokemon Center.

FBI Guy: Damn I called the blood bank an hour ago, where are they?

Agent 36.b: I have no idea...

Nurse Joy: Looks like Girafarig's life rate is going up.

John: Oh thank god.

Nurse Joy: Now I just gotta stitch this...

Girafarig: GIRAFARIG!!!!!

Girafarig threw Nurse Joy with Psychic...

Nurse Joy: OW!

John: Girafarig no! She has to do this! It'll help you get better!

Girafarig: ...

Nurse Joy: Let me try this again.

Nurse Joy carefully stitched up Girafarig.

Nurse Joy: There Smile

Blood Bank Guy: I'm here with the pump.

So a machine stuck a needle in Girafarig and pumped blood into him. After another hour everyone left the Pokecenter. The FBI was now tracking down the retarted pregnant Nurse Joy, and the Pokemon murderer.

John: Ok Hawk, I'll be ready to battle you again next weak ok?

Hawk: Sounds good.

John left.

Hawk: Hmm what am I gonna do today?

Chapter end...
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:17 am

wow........brock has some game!....how old is he?...i hope not the same age as ash. i only heard of surgery on pokemon in one episode before. this was...short
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:19 am

Brock is alot older. And also its not as short as it seems, it took me the longest it ever has to write this chapter.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:37 am

this chapter sure is interesting, lol at the brock appearance, good thing croagunk was nowhere in sight
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:30 am

Croagunk was there, but the Nurse Joy actually liked Brock, so Croagunk didn't bother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pokemon Union :: Other :: Show-Off :: Fanfictions :: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region-
Jump to: