Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_lcapYou were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Voting_barYou were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_lcapYou were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Voting_barYou were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You were born as a Pokemorph

Go down 
+2
jd896
darkwaters93
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue
Sagittarius Rooster

You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this RP, you were born half pokemon and half human. you are depressed because everyone thinks of you as a freak. however, you later meet others like you, and together, you all find uses for your special powers.

Rules:

• no dying unless you have an immediate replacement character
  • no spamming
  • 2 characters per user at most
  • must provide a name, bio, and picture of ur character in the first post with them. (sample below)
  • can't be half transforming pokemon like zorua, ditto, mew, etc...
  • if the fighting gets to a certain level of intensity, i will say so.

My Character:

Spoiler:

Last edited by darkwaters93 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:11 am

OW WHAT THE HELL?! YOU NEED TO HELP ME WITH REN! STOP IT!

*ice beams the floor*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:11 am

*suddenly wakes up*
huh? where am i?
*sees justin on top of swamp*
justin! stop it! i'm okay, he didn't hurt me. i'm fine!
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:13 am

*starts to sing the song from before*
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:15 am

*Raises fist. It glows white and brings it down on the Swampert (Mach Punch)*
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:17 am

*grabs the fist before it hits*
leave him alone! *slaps him in the face, trying to snap him out of it*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:19 am

*uses earthguake*

STOP IT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET AWAY FROM ME!
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:21 am

*slowly turns to Ren* ..... *snarls viciously and charges with Volt Tackle, jumping to miss the Earthquake*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 am

*looks justin straight in the eye*
you can fight this. the justin i know would always control his anger, not let his anger control him.
*sings their mother's song*
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:28 am

*collapses and slides in front of Ren's feet, holding head. Rage mode ends* Why does this song stop me?!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:30 am

...what a strange song...he knows it and so do you...is there a connection between you two?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:30 am

justin... think back... what is the very earliest memory you have?
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:31 am

Walking... alone... no! Running... through a forest! Getting away from... Team Rocket! AH!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:33 am

team rocket...so thats their name...he was running...did you escape?...were there others? how are they doing this to us? why are they trying to re find us again?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:33 am

*leads the both of them to a log and the three of them sit down*
justin... swamp... its time i tell you two the story of how i became like this.
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:34 am

Of course I escaped! I'm here now, aren't I? I don't remember anything much... *sits on ground*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:35 am

ive been trying to find out more about them, tell us your story, that might explain more
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:54 am

*nods in agreement* alright. here it is...

it all started when i was still human, and only 5 months old. one day, me, my parents, and my brother were at home. then, a group of strange men in white lab coats with red R's sewn into the pockets came into our home without warning. they snatched me from my mother's arms and then put a strange device up to my neck and injected me with something. i felt a prick, and then they literally tossed me aside. while they were doing this, my mother took me out back and ran me into the forest for some reason. she placed me gently on the shores of a lake, and then put a family photo beside me. after that, she ran away. a few minutes after she left me behind, i heard my brother screaming. he kept saying "No! I dont wanna go! Mom! Dad! Help me!!!" however, after all the screaming was over, a pack of wild vaporeon came along and one of them nudged me with their noses. after that, i felt a lot of pain. i felt my bones shifting and my spine extending. when all of that was over, the vaporeon ran away. from that point on, i was on my own as a freak of nature.

about 4 years ago, however, I was playing near a building with an iron fence around it. then, i heard people shouting things like "After them" and "Catch the Rogue Raichu Guard! He's letting the other experiments escape!" but then, one of them said "good thing theres a mind wipe device in his uniform. he'll never breathe a word of what we've done here. after that, however, my instincts kicked in and i fled.

i have grown up as a wild pokemon, i have stolen clothes from humans all my life. i am a freak.

*starts crying again*

now i've been reunited with my brother and he doesnt even remember me!
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:58 am

I see... but... I would remember my own brother... I-
*suddenly freezes up and stares into space*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 am

huh? justin? are you okay?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:59 am

so there are more... sorry about the brother though...maybe there is something we can do to help with the memory. but one thing is for sure, were not safe here. we have to go, maybe even find the others?...um...hello? are you...okay?...can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:00 am

*shakes head* I- remember....... Vorkuta......
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:01 am

um...vorkuta?...sounds...familiar
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:03 am

vorkuta? whose that? and i've been meaning to ask you... whats that on your neck? *points at locket* and why were you saying "angel" earlier when i first saw you? whose angel?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:05 am

i dont think it's who...i think it's where...umm...it's a locket...whats so special?angel...is he...remembering things?
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:10 am

A place is the correct meaning... The facility I was held when captive... And this... was a gift from... *goes silent*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You were born as a Pokemorph
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pokemon Union :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Role Play-
Jump to: