Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_lcap17%You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_lcap33%You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_lcap17%You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_lcap33%You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_lcap0%You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_lcapYou were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Voting_barYou were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_lcapYou were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Voting_barYou were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You were born as a Pokemorph

Go down 
+2
jd896
darkwaters93
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue
Sagittarius Rooster

You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this RP, you were born half pokemon and half human. you are depressed because everyone thinks of you as a freak. however, you later meet others like you, and together, you all find uses for your special powers.

Rules:

• no dying unless you have an immediate replacement character
  • no spamming
  • 2 characters per user at most
  • must provide a name, bio, and picture of ur character in the first post with them. (sample below)
  • can't be half transforming pokemon like zorua, ditto, mew, etc...
  • if the fighting gets to a certain level of intensity, i will say so.

My Character:

Spoiler:

Last edited by darkwaters93 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 am

*turns uround and sees a vaporeon with a litter of eevee kits*

eep! *hides behind swamp* im too young to be a dad.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:59 am

Umm we can fix this...i think
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:05 am

*the kits pile on top of ren playfully*

wait... swamp... *sigh* they need me...

*the kits cheer as if they understood and are happy that ren isnt going*
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:17 pm

"Ohhh..."
*Obvious stifled pants continue*
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:24 pm

(ok, guys. im a mod. its my job to keep things on the site clean, so im just gonna make the rp skip to when mating season is over.)

*walks into a cave 9 months later with oldest son, who is now an umbreon that can change into an anthro*
guys, we're back from guarding the cavern.
*looks at justin and swamp*
its your turn, you two.
*walks over to the other children, still eevees, and takes out a pouch of different berries for them*
go ahead, kids. eat up.
*smiles at kids and looks at a pichu and a female raichu*
angel, can you please bring him here? theres something that you and i need to discuss...
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:35 pm

(basically, its now 9 months later, and justin and ren are both fathers. they, along with their mates, kids, and swamp, are sticking together as a team. ren's kids are starting to grow up, and angel just recently gave birth to a newborn pichu. they have beaten team rocket since destroying their only HQ (as far as creating anthros go), and so they finally have some down time. however, they take shifts to watch out for anything such as team rocket wandering around or trying to find them, as well as stray anthros like them who need help. every now and again, silver (the salamence anthro) stops by and visits.

i would like to just say now that i appologize for any inconvenience and i will make adjustments if people arent okay with this. for example, if justin wants to make changes to his character's family, then he is welcome to. or if swampertchen doesnt want his character to be alone (without a mate), then hes welcome to change that as well. again, im sorry for the changes, but the rp was getting a bit dirty, and its my job as a mod to keep it clean.)
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:48 pm

(I thought the Superintendent was supposed to keep it clean *failedHaloreference*
But I agree, it was getting dirty ._.)

Angel is also an Anthro now. She brings Zachary over, curious to what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:01 pm

*gives a soft pecha berry to zachard to nibble on since he doesnt hav teeth yet*

angel, when kaji and i were just on guard duty, we found something...

*walks over to a stelagtite and looks behind it*

its alright. you can come out. noboby here is gonna hurt you.

*a little anthro geodude pokes its head out from behind the stone formation*
geo: *looks around* im scared... i wanna go home... i miss my mommy and daddy...
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:05 pm

(still on the mountain, where he has been for the past 9 months)
*9 months earlier*
(sees blue light) is that an ice beam, the dragon pokemon! (on mountain) I'm here dragon pokemon! (sees a bunch of weavile's, who captures him), hey! let me out!
*9 months later (or the present day)*
Oi weavile's let me out i've been here for the past 9 months, *sigh* this is the rocket HQ and school, all over again. (the weavile's write on a tablet explaining why they captured silver) i need to get myself out of here but i can't if there's a guard here, why didn't i bring my power bracer.
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Me: Well this is an interesting development.
Angel: *covers mouth with her hands*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 pm

*back at the cave, just at the foot of that mountain and not very far away*

geo: *looks at ren and angel* where am i? the last thing i remember is taking a school field trip to a pokemon lab. but, then the building collapsed on me after an earthquake. when i came to i tripped and fell into an alien escape pod thingy, and saw a screen in it that had a list of every pokemon. it told me to pick which one was my favorite, so i told it geodude. after that, it all gets kinda fuzzy... or i guess rocky in this case...
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:30 pm

*glares at Swamp* Great job dude. I hope you're happy. *sigh* It's getting late anyway. I'll find your parents tomorrow kid.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:31 pm

(still on top of the mountain)
seriously once i get out these chains, i'm gonna give those weaviles the old fashioned what-for, thing is they're too smart, (then one of the weavile's gets masking tape and sticks it on silver's mouth)
mmmmm--mmmm-mmmmmm MMmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 pm

wait... *looks at the raichu man* what do you mean by "way to go"?
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Damn Swamp over here was caused that earthquake.
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:14 pm

geo: *gasps and looks over at swamp* is that true?

*kneels down to be eye level with him* even if it is, he didnt mean to hurt you or do this to you. *puts hand on his shoulder* he did it so that no one else would have to go through hat you did ever again. now... whats your name?

geo: *looks at ren's sincere face* my names... my names lucas george miller, but my friends call me geo.

*smiles* okay, geo. i'm Ren. this is Swamp, and over there is Justin. youre welcome to stay here with us if you like. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Don't forget my wife Angel and my son Zach...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:38 pm

*sigh*

i've been destroying every lab i've come across.

*looks at ren and justin*

yes there are other labs. they are where ive been going every night and ive been using earthquaked be cause so far, I can only destroy them with earthquake so....im...sorr- wait? why was your school going to that lab?
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Why were you going to these buildings alone?! You could've been captured!
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 pm

why is everyone asking each other questions beginning with why?

*geo giggles at rens comment*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 pm

ive been going alone because i dont have other people that i need to worry about or worry about me. i never asked you guys to come because your families need you. they care if you get hurt. if i get hurt so what? no one is dependant on me
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:53 pm

You're wrong. You've got Ren who's worried.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:55 pm

(still on the mountain)
Mmmmm Mmm........Mmm Hmm(fizzle..... silver's flamethrower has burnt the masking tape off)
Ha! now i can, oh crap, reinforcements, what are you gonna do stick something fire proof on my face, the question is can you though.(the sneasels whack silver with a pan)......ooooohhhhhh (falls)
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:58 pm

*hears the "ping" of the pan* SHH SHH! Did you hear that?
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:59 pm

geo: *walks up to swamp and tugs on his shirt to get his attention*
hey mister?
*hugs swamp tightly*
thank you. thank you for doing this to me. if you wouldnt have done it, i would never have met you.
*hugs swamp tighter*
plese stop doing it though. i dont want you to get hurt. i dont know why, but i feel safe wiith you around. please dont do it anymore. please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You were born as a Pokemorph
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pokemon Union :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Role Play-
Jump to: