Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_lcap17%A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_lcap33%A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_lcap17%A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_lcap33%A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_lcap0%A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_lcapA wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Voting_barA wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_lcapA wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Voting_barA wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.

Go down 
+2
Emboar
Doctor_DraX
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

You are now in the Pokemon World at level 5.

This will be a role play adventure

I'll try to act out as a few different characters, and somebody has to be Mudkip. It would be nice if other people can help out.

Last edited by Infernhawk on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com

AuthorMessage
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 pm

*is salamence*
(phones swamp) swamp i think we need to go to mt. coronet, since that's where the last alakazam might be
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Yea definitedly ill meet you guys there
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 pm

*is salamence*
ok, don't forget to take the other guys (hangs up) right guys, off to mt. coronet, but since this is the base of the other alakazam, we need to land at the foot of it, just in case....

*is machamp*
i agree with you, much safer...

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Ok...come on lets go...haunter gengar...
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:26 pm

*is salamence*
ok guys time to hop on, we're going to sinnoh (flies off)

*is machop*
i just realised, mt. coronet is a complicated mountain to climb since it has 4 entrances

*is machamp*
drat! it makes finding the right one more difficult
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:31 pm

*is there*

ok follow me
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm

(i'm not there yet, and besides i'm gonna have my characters choose the wrong entrance anyway)

*is bagon*
do we have a map, so we know which entrance to choose

*is machop*
c'mon bagon where's your sense of adv------------

*Is bagon*
read too much fanfiction did we?

*is salamence*
sorry guys the current is taking us north-west so that's the entrance we need to take (starts to descend)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Where the hell are they?? Might as well start without them
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:36 pm

(DUDE! YOU FREAKING FORGOT ABOUT THE GOOD GASTLY, AND HAUNTER IS IN THE DREAM WORLD, AND GEODUDE AND GENGAR DONT WANNA TRAVEL WITH YOU GUYS)

*is Geodude*

Ok maybe they might need our assitance

*is Gengar*

I'm going off to find my friend the good Gastly. I'll locate him

*locates*

HOLY SHIT HES BEEN TAKEN PRISONER BY THE STRONGEST ALAKAZAM ON MT. CORUNET

*Haunter apears*

I heard everything. Lets go to Mt. Corunet!

*teleports everyone in front of swamp and them*

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:40 pm

(well cus it said that he couldnt locate u guys and i thought that problem between them was solved...im sorry Crying or Very sad )

You guys sense him too right?? He must definitedly already know we are here
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

*is Haunter*

Guys Alakazam has taken our friend the good gastly prisoner!

*is Geodude*

Can we just call him Gastly?

*is Gengar*

Sry too much evil Gastly for a long time
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

*is salamence*
guys we are taking an emergency landing to the north-west entrance, but since i don't see noone, we gone off-course

*is machop*
what about the good gastly

*is bagon*
don't mention that name

*is machamp*
bagon?!

*is salamence*
and we have landed time to enter this place, oh and keep your guard up, the strongest alakazam is at the top (enters north-west entrance)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm

*Is Haunter*

Woah theres alot of entrances here. I see Bagon and them all went into the same one, we shoulda all split up into each one. But as usual Salamence and his gang go together.

*is Growlithe*

Who cares?

*is Geodude

WTF?! When did you get here?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:52 pm

*is machamp*
we need to find the others, since we need to be strong-with numbers in order to take this alakazam on

*is machop*
master there are numerous entrances, they could've entered any one of them, and who bought a flashlight

*is bagon*
i did (turns it on), but what if we split up....?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:04 pm

We dont need to split, cant you already feel tye alakazams power?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:10 pm

(swamp i went in a different entrance to you)

*is bagon*
i don't want to be split up, by natural reasons

*is salamence*
i think the power emanating from here might mean that the nature of this mountain might split us up

*is machamp*
i just remembered, i have a GPS, that can track our movements oh and the positions of swamp and the others, just in case we get lost
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:17 pm

(yea, i knoe)

It is through this cave, be carefull
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 pm

(sees cracks in the wall)
*is salamence*
oh crap it's starting, everyone keep close

*is bagon*
no time, aaaaahhhhh, ground vibrating, see what i mean
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 pm

...what is that?....everyone look out!
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm

*is Haunter*

Lucky me and Gengar have levitate

*geodudes faints*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 pm

damn...

*picks up geodude*

we need to keep going....
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:29 pm

*growlithe faints as well*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:30 pm

*is salamence*
oh great, machamp and bagon aren't with me, machop.....

*is machop*
yes

*is salamence*
thank god for that, now i think we should stick around and wait for the others to get around

*is machamp*
my GPS says swamp and the others are north-east of us, and to get to salamence and machop we must go to the right side and go from there, and then plan our route to the others

(this is where i am leaving my characters, i don't want them to be controlled, or....... whilst i am gone, when i wake up i'll decide what i must do before i make my next move since i don't want to get wrong)
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:34 pm

omfg why cant ppl be resistant to a little tremor??

*carries growlithe as well*
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:07 pm

*is Gengar*

IDK but I think Growlithe is a stalker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wizard has turned you into a mudkip.   A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next