Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_lcap17%First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_lcap33%First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_lcap17%First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_lcap33%First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_lcap0%First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_lcapFirst Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Voting_barFirst Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_lcapFirst Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Voting_barFirst Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw

Go down 
+10
EeveeChao
Porkman
RYU888
pokemonshinx
silversalamence10
jd896
PokemonDude121
nolvorite
Pikapillow
Doctor_DraX
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Empty
PostSubject: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:52 pm

What was the first Pokemon you ever heard of or saw?

When I was 2 years old I got a Pikachu sticker, and thats the first Pokemon I had ever seen in my life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Pikapillow
Snivy
Snivy
Pikapillow

Warning Bar :
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Right_bar_bleue
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:11 am

When i was one year old i got a pikachu plushie and i still have it.
even tho i tore off it's right arm and ripped its tail i still have it o3o
Back to top Go down
http://Pikapillow.deviantart.com
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:16 am

You watch everyone say Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
nolvorite
Patrat
Patrat

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:50 am

pokemon. durrumaka from black/white
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am

Yeah. Well... It's either Pikachu or Togepi. My first memory of pokemon is being in the movie theather when I was 3, and Pokemon 2000 had just come out. I remember watching the little pokemon short before the movie, and running from seat to seat in the front row... *sigh* Good times. Smile
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Pikachu was mine I think XD
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:14 pm

nolvorite wrote:
thats realy surprising Surprised
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:41 am

if i remember correctly i think it was pikachu and that was the card, the second one i saw was the base set charizard
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:38 pm

The second I saw was Meowth. I was in the hospital and they turned it on. I saw some cat looking balloon.
Back to top Go down
pokemonshinx
Pichu
Pichu
pokemonshinx

Warning Bar :
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:12 pm

pikachu
Very Happy sorry to say it but its true

bounce
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:29 pm

After those too I didn't see any Pokeon til 4th Generation released. That was when I was getting into Pokemon, and I was watching the episodes from the begining.
Back to top Go down
RYU888
Gliscor
Gliscor
RYU888

Warning Bar :
Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:51 pm

I think the first pokemon i saw was mewtwo on the opening of season 1
Back to top Go down
Porkman
Magikarp
Magikarp
Porkman

Warning Bar :
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:50 pm

I think I got into the games first before the show, so i'd say Nidorino from the intro of blue version.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeah because before Yellow, nobody even cared about Pikachu lol.
Back to top Go down
EeveeChao
Magikarp
Magikarp
EeveeChao

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:59 am

Zekrom

*shot*

In all seriousness, it'd have to be...

...Magikarp.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:03 am

nolvorite wrote:
I still can not get over this
Back to top Go down
Clicky
Snivy
Snivy
Clicky

Warning Bar :
Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:29 am

My very first pokemon I saw was Charmander from pokemon red.
Back to top Go down
Jirachi
Bronzor
Bronzor
Jirachi

Warning Bar :
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 am

It was Charmander. My starter in Red
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:23 am

Salmonella wrote:
It was Charmander. My starter in Red
U didn't see the cover Pokemon and all that stuff?
Back to top Go down
Jirachi
Bronzor
Bronzor
Jirachi

Warning Bar :
First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:24 am

Lol no I took the game from a cousin and started over. Didn't see the Charizard on frnt
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:31 am

What about in the intro. Nidorino and Gengar.
Back to top Go down
Jirachi
Bronzor
Bronzor
Jirachi

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:32 am

I didn't start the game over, I just went straight for the starter and I picked the last one.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:48 am

Oh ok I see
Back to top Go down
Jirachi
Bronzor
Bronzor
Jirachi

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 am

Yeah, so Charmander
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Yeah if you got into Pokemon before Yelow, Pikachu wasn't popular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw   First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Pokemon you ever heard of or saw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next