Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_lcap17%Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_lcap33%Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_lcap17%Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_lcap33%Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_lcap0%Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_lcapPokemon Black & White (Anime) Voting_barPokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_lcapPokemon Black & White (Anime) Voting_barPokemon Black & White (Anime) Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Pokemon Black & White (Anime)

Go down 
+4
PokemonDude121
sturx
Doctor_DraX
silversalamence10
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:02 am

today the official pokemon website has revealed the name of the next anime series. in japan it was Best Wishes, in America it's gonna be called Pokemon Black & White.

Off Topic: Ash's pikachu will be Available from January 30th to February 13th at Toys 'r' us stores in America (this was confirmed with the announcement of the new series)

so yea discuss the new series

... Which Starts February 12th

Last edited by silversalamence10 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:05 pm

I can't wait for this new season to begin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
sturx
Patrat
Patrat
sturx

Warning Bar :
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:20 am

well I wanted to brush up on some of my japanese, and well amazingly the only japanese show I could think of was pokemon lol. Or at least at that time...
so I look up some japanese episodes, and well I'm flabergasted to say the least.
Pikachu basicly is a lv 1 again -_- which makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever. So basicly pickahu got over charged by (you guessed it) non other than zekrom in the VERY first episode of the new season...
well being an old school watcher of this series It hurts me inside to see that ash has made no progress in his knowledge of pokemon in anyway >.>
just a few episodes later hes' trying to catch a pokemon and that new girl watever her name is tells him he's got to weaken it first!?
I may as well imagine ash going *DUR* with a stupid face honestly.

So in all, the only thing I can say is "AWWW SH-" lol
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:22 pm

And watch them forget about his past Pokemon to.
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:18 pm

I've kinda given up on pkmn anime. Once they moved it to 7 am on Saturday morning I was like "Screw this, the show was getting stupid anyway" Honestly...Ash should be near or a pokemon master by now. He should have almost all of the pokemon, and I think it's about time to start wrapping the series up.

I don't mean just end it, but start planning the end, Like "Season 15 will be the last one" They should bring back Misty, May, Max, Tracy, and they can all travel together for the last season or so. After, Ash has accomplished becoming a master, they should start over with a whole new character, with this new character randomly meeting some of the characters from the old anime occasionally. (And it can start off with this new character seeing one of Ash's pokemon battles on T.V. and it's his 10th birthday) Then, I think the show will have a breath of fresh air, and can stop recycling episodes by changing the plot a little. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:19 pm

PokemonDude121 wrote:
I've kinda given up on pkmn anime. Once they moved it to 7 am on Saturday morning I was like "Screw this, the show was getting stupid anyway" Honestly...Ash should be near or a pokemon master by now. He should have almost all of the pokemon, and I think it's about time to start wrapping the series up.

I don't mean just end it, but start planning the end, Like "Season 15 will be the last one" They should bring back Misty, May, Max, Tracy, and they can all travel together for the last season or so. After, Ash has accomplished becoming a master, they should start over with a whole new character, with this new character randomly meeting some of the characters from the old anime occasionally. (And it can start off with this new character seeing one of Ash's pokemon battles on T.V. and it's his 10th birthday) Then, I think the show will have a breath of fresh air, and can stop recycling episodes by changing the plot a little. Just my opinion.
I agree with all this. BTW they moved it to 6:30 now.
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 am

Infernhawk wrote:
I agree with all this. BTW they moved it to 6:30 now.

Jeez, are they actually TRYING to stop kids from watching this show? Or is the show just so suckish now that they move it to the lowest time slot available? scratch
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:28 am

With all the new retarted shows, they didn't know wher eto fit an old show like Pokemon into the schuedule. I think another channel should air Pokemon. Cartooon Network sucks.
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Infernhawk wrote:
With all the new retarted shows, they didn't know wher eto fit an old show like Pokemon into the schuedule. I think another channel should air Pokemon. Cartooon Network sucks.
a long time ago yugioh aired on cartoon network but then moved to cw for kids
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Pokemon used to be on the cw 4kids. Idk what happened. And they also were showing the old Anime on Boomarang.
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Infernhawk wrote:
Pokemon used to be on the cw 4kids. Idk what happened. And they also were showing the old Anime on Boomarang.

I know they used to show it on Kids WB. (Before CW 4Kids) Once cartoon network got a hold of the series, it just went downhill.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Do u think when black/white Anime comes out they'll do anything special and maybe change the airtime, or have a marathon?
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am

Infernhawk wrote:
Do u think when black/white Anime comes out they'll do anything special and maybe change the airtime, or have a marathon?

IDK, it'd be nice, but the last pokemon marathon I remember was over a year ago. Neutral I can't even catch up on the series on PokemonEpisode.org because it requires you to sign up or something... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 am

No it doesn't. Not for me.
Back to top Go down
syduck98
Snivy
Snivy
syduck98

Warning Bar :
Aquarius Posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:39 am

PokemonDude121 wrote:

to bad pokemon didnt see this thats a really good idea
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:15 pm

UPDATE - the series starts on February 12th with a double episode

which is 1 week after the Diamond & Pearl series ends

Last edited by silversalamence10 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:17 pm

I can't wait to watch the Unova episodes in English.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 pm

yea same here ....... which should mean we get Iris' English name soon
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 pm

A double episode at what time? 6:30 AM? -_-

Quote :
UPDATE - the series starts on February 12th with a double episode

which is 1 week after the Diamond & Pearl series ends
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Serebii said it starts at 9 am.
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Infernhawk wrote:
Serebii said it starts at 9 am.

Well, it could be worse. What a Face
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:36 am

UPDATE - with the latest episode tha aired in japan yesterday

ASH has.....................

7 Pokemon
yep he caught a sewaddle
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) File:540Sewaddle

which means one must go to oaks lab
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:28 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
UPDATE - with the latest episode tha aired in japan yesterday

ASH has.....................

7 Pokemon
yep he caught a sewaddle
Pokemon Black & White (Anime) File:540Sewaddle

which means one must go to oaks lab

Watch him send Pikachu just to annoy us. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:22 am

no hes gonna rotate pokemon back and forth form profesor juniper.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:31 pm

the Dub titles for the first 2 episodes that will air on february 12th have been announced

episode 1: The Shadow of Zekrom
epiosde 2: Enter Iris and Axew

notice how they are similar to the japanese episode names, but this time there are no puns in the titles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black & White (Anime)   Pokemon Black & White (Anime) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black & White (Anime)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next