Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_lcap0%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Chapter 13: Vs Zack

Hawk woke up in the morning. He exited the Pokemon Center.

Hawk: I guess I should head over to the next City for my first badge.

Hawk began to walk through the city when he found Zack lying on the ground next to a wall sleeping.

Hawk: Hey Zack. Wake up man!

Zack opened his eyes and stood up.

Zack: Oh hi Hawk, good morning.

Hawk: What were you doing sleeping on the ground?

Zack: Its because I'm clumsy.

Hawk: So what happened then?

Zack: As soon as I left you and Alex, I bumped into a wall because of my clumsiness. Next thing you know I open my eyes and see you.

Hawk: Omg thats awful.

Zack: Nah don't worry.

Hawk: Ok...

Zack: Hey Hawk I wanted to know if you'd like to have a Pokemon battle with me?

Hawk: Sure I'd love to.

Zack: Lets use 4 each.

Hawk: Ok then. I guess for this battle I won't use Kingler.

Zack: Now Elekid I choose you!

Hawk: Go Luxio!

Zack: Elekid use Thunderpunch!

Elekid ran up to Luxio and did an electrifying punch in its face.

Hawk: Hang in there Luxio! Use Volt Change!

Zack: Use Brick Break!

Hawk: Now use Iron Tail!

Zack: Protect!

Elekid protected itself from the Iron Tail.

Hawk: Use Discharge.

The electricty went everywhere, and Elekid fianted.

Zack: Alright then. Go Rhyhorn! Use Earthquake!

The strong rumbling Earthquake made Luxio faint immediatley.

Hawk: Come on out, Gligar!

Gligar emerged with sparkles around it because it was Shiny.

Hawk: Gligar use Brick Break!

The attack was like a Karate Chop at full power. It did alot of damage to Rhyhorn.

Zack: Return Rhyhorn! Go Prinplup!

The Pokemon that emerged was the evolution of Piplup.

Hawk: (Reminds me of Chris's Piplup.....)

Zack: Prinplup use Blizzard!

The cold Blizzard hit Gligar who fell to the ground and fainted because it was so cold.

Zack: Very Happy

Hawk: Dammit. Monferno I choose you!

Zack: Going risky?

Hawk: Use Mach Punch!

The powerful punch quickly hit Prinplup right in the chest. Prinplup gasped for air, then got back up.

Zack: Prinplup use Bubblebeam!

Hawk: Dodge by using Dig!

Monferno quickly dug underground making Bubblebeam miss.

Hawk: Come up and use Mach Punch!

Monferno dug out of the ground right next to Prinplup and used Mach Punch right in its face. Priplup fainted.....

Hawk: Nice job Monferno!

Monferno: Fern! Smile

Zack: Rhyhorn I choose you! Use Rollout!

Hawk: Dodge it!

Monferno dodged the Rollout.

Hawk: Now give it a bunch of Mach Punches!

The punches beat Rhyhorn down and it fianted.

Zack: I should have used Earthquake....... Whatever. Magby I choose you! Use Fire Punch!

Hawk: Use Mach Punch at the same time Monferno!

The two powerful punches collided. Both Monferno and Magby took alot of damage.

Zack: Use Smog!

The attack did a little damage to Monferno, but also poisoned it.

Hawk: Monferno use Flame Wheel!

Zack: Dodge it!

Magby failed to dodged, but was able to stand back up. Monferno took damage from the Poison and fainted.

Hawk: Staravia I choose you! Use Aerial Ace!

The attack hit Magby causing it to faint. Magby's body was so hot that Staravia ended up fainting as well.

Hawk: AW I almost won. Well a tie is better than a lose.

Zack: Yup. Well I'm gonna go off to get my 1st badge.

Hawk: Ok cya.

Zack bumped into a wall and went unconcious......

Hawk: I think I'll just leave him there.

So Hawk walked over to the Jubilife City exit after healing his Pokemon.

Chapter end.....

Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:16 pm

i liked this chapter, the fact that Zack bumped into the wall was quite funny, it's like he didn't see it
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Yeah Zack is very clumsy.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 pm

because i designed him to be clumsy lol
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Yup this is the character u requested to be in the story.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:20 am

Haha, i walk into door ways...i dun pass out tho....=/ shiny gliscor faimted...
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:22 am

But Zack REALLY banged into the wall. Its gotta hurt. Also its Shiny Gligar not Gliscor.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 am

...same thing...well, FAIL running into a wall
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:28 am

Hes the clumsiest character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 13
Page 1 of 1