Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_lcap0%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 am

Chapter 11: Pokemon School

Hawk took his first step into Jubilife City. The city was huge with many buildings. The city was packed because tonight was the Justin Bidoof concert. All the retarted girls were lining up for tickets.

Hawk: I HATE JUSTIN BIDOOF!

Men: We do too!

Girl: GIMME A F*CKING TICKET!

Receptionist: Were sold out!

Girl: ...

We are sorry, the character receptionist, does not exist anymore!

Girl: I found I ticket!

Girls: RAWH!!!!!!!

Girl: OH CRAP.

Hawk: These girls are mad retarted.

Hawk stayed at the Pokemon Center overnight. All night Justin Bidoof was singing. Hawk got no sleep that night. He fell asleep at 6, and was woken up by Nurse Joy at around 7.

Nurse Joy: Hey little kid, get ready for school!

Hawk: Wtf I'm on a Pokemon Journey, I don't need to go to school.

Nurse Joy: Oh yes you do, stop lying!

Hawk: I am a tough battler, I dont need School.

Nurse Joy: Then you can face the teacher 1 on 1.

Hawk: I'll win.

5 minutes later......

Teacher: Roserade, I choose you!

A 3rd evolution rose Pokemon apeared, and it looked tough.

Hawk: o.o

Teacher: Whats the matter? Changed your mind about going to school?

Hawk: Hell no! Chimchar I choose you!

Chimchar came out and looked small compared to Roserade. Even at a type advantage.

Hawk: Now Chimchar, begin with Flame Wheel!

Chimchar got into a ball of flames and rolled into Roserade. the damage was super effective.

Teacher: Roserade use Sleep Powder!

The powder blew into Chimchar, who fell asleep.

Hawk: CRAP! Chimchar come on wake up! Its no time for a nap!

Teacher: Roserade use Hidden Power!

The attack was super effective, and Chimchar fainted!

Teacher: Hidden Power Water comes in handy Razz

Hawk: Damn how did I lose!

Suddenley a bell wrang.

Teacher: Get into the school now!

Hawk: Fine....

Hawk went into the school. It was just 1 small classroom, with a battlefield a table, and a chalkboard.

Teacher: Today in class, we will be talking about the move Hidden Power.

Class: AW!

Teacher: SHUTUP

Class: Ok.....

Bobby Jackson: Yo these classmates suck.

Hawk: (Oh why does Bobby Jackson have to be here!)

Hobo Kid: I agree!

Class: ...

Teacher: Detention!

Bobby Jackson: F*ck you, im outta here, lets go Hobo.

They left the school.

Teacher: Alright pay attention class.

Class: Ok!

Teacher: Hidden Power (Japanese: めざめるパワー Awakening Power) is a damage-dealing Normal-type move introduced in Generation II. Although it appears as a Normal-type move, Hidden Power's actual type and base power vary.

Hidden Power inflicts damage using a type and base power determined by the user's IVs.

Hidden Power can receive same-type attack bonus. For instance, a Bug-type Pokémon will receive same-type attack bonus when using a Bug-type Hidden Power. Although Hidden Power is Normal-type in the game's data, a Normal-type Hidden Power is not obtainable. Because of this, a pure Normal-type Pokémon will never receive same-type attack bonus when using Hidden Power unless it also has Normalize as its ability.

I found this on Bulbapedia. please study that website tonight.

Boy: You don't know shit, you just copy off Bulbapedia!

Boy: ...

Teacher: Now I have 2 Pokemon here that only know Hidden Power. And no its not Unown, there other moves were deleted. I need 2 volunteers to battle with there Hidden Power Pokemon. You guys will see wich attack is Super Effective, and wich is not. That will tell you the types.

Hawk: I'll volunteer.

Other Boy: Me too!

Teacher: Ok Hawk and Alex please step up.

Hawk: Oh hi its you Alex.

Alex: Hey I finally get to battle you, but its not with my own Pokemon.

Hawk: Yeah.

Alex: Oh well.

Teacher: Stop talking!

Hawk & Alex: ok....

The teacher handed them both a Pokeball.

Teacher: Begin the battle!

Hawk & Alex: Go Pokemon!

A grass like snake came out of Hawk's Pokeball, while a Water like otter came out of Alex's Pokeball.

Teacher: Hawk will be using Snivy, while Alex will be using Oshawott.

Hawk: Snivy use Hidden Power!

The attack wasn't very effective....

Teacher: Thats Hidden Power Water.

Hawk: DAMMIT!

Alex: Oshawott use Hidden Power

Its super effective! Snivy fainted....

Teacher: So Alex wins because his Oshawott had Hidden Power Fire!

Hawk: No fair why did he get the one with the advantage!

Teacher: Sit down please!

Hawk and Alex sat back down returning the Pokemon to the Teacher.

Teacher: Now please copy down everything I wrote on the chalkboard about Hidden Power. Then show it to me and you can leave.

The whole class copied it down in less than a minute, showed the teacher, and rushed out the door.

Hawk: Damn I gotta get out of here so I don't have to go back to that retarted school!

Gligar: GLIGAR GLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawk: Uh-oh a Pokemon is in trouble!

Chapter End..........
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:42 am

i still wonder how you change hidden power on pokemon
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:45 am

D00ms wrote:
i still wonder how you change hidden power on pokemon
yeah its hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:06 pm

lol at the teach copying from bulbapedia, nice chapter, i'm now up to date with your stories
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
lol at the teach copying from bulbapedia, nice chapter, i'm now up to date with your stories

Yup

Boy: You don't know shit, you just copy off Bulbapedia!

Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 pm

the fact that he pointed it out and gets a detention makes it funny
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:10 am

The teacher shud be arrested for plagurism.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 am

Lol. Somehow she got through college and became a teacher, even though she is retarted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 11
Page 1 of 1