Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy


A place to chat, trade, and battle.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Sat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
 
swampertchen
 
silversalamence10
 
RYU888
 
TrainerSapph
 
Emboar
 
DraX
 
jd896
 
Lugia
 
PokemonDude121
 
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Share | 
 

 Next Pokemon Wii Game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100
Pisces Buffalo
Posts : 809
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Next Pokemon Wii Game?   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 pm

According to an article from GamrConnect, the next Pokemon Wii game is in the works.

The Article can be seen here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122529

The description is vague, and can only be valued as a rumor at best. But it stated that the game was a cross between Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, and Pokemon Battle Revolution. This game is said to be in the works but without so much as a guess to the release date. Only time will tell if this rumor will prove to be true or not. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100
Scorpio Tiger
Posts : 7011
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 18
Location : Sinnoh

PostSubject: Re: Next Pokemon Wii Game?   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Sounds great, I wanna play it.

_________________

Credit to Jirachi for sig.

Heartgold FC - 1592 2157 3047

My badges -
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.globalpokeunion.com
syduck98
Snivy
Snivy
avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100
Aquarius Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Next Pokemon Wii Game?   Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:44 pm

PokemonDude121 wrote:
According to an article from GamrConnect, the next Pokemon Wii game is in the works.

The Article can be seen here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122529

The description is vague, and can only be valued as a rumor at best. But it stated that the game was a cross between Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, and Pokemon Battle Revolution. This game is said to be in the works but without so much as a guess to the release date. Only time will tell if this rumor will prove to be true or not. Smile
i dont think this rumor is true, because nintendo just came out with a pokemon wii game, and now black and white is due for release on march 6th,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100
Pisces Buffalo
Posts : 809
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 20
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Next Pokemon Wii Game?   Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 pm

syduck98 wrote:

i dont think this rumor is true, because nintendo just came out with a pokemon wii game, and now black and white is due for release on march 6th,

Maybe they meant in the works in Japan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100
Scorpio Tiger
Posts : 7011
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 18
Location : Sinnoh

PostSubject: Re: Next Pokemon Wii Game?   Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:58 pm

PokemonDude121 wrote:
syduck98 wrote:

i dont think this rumor is true, because nintendo just came out with a pokemon wii game, and now black and white is due for release on march 6th,

Maybe they meant in the works in Japan?
If it still has to yet to come in Japan we probably wont see it until the Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

_________________

Credit to Jirachi for sig.

Heartgold FC - 1592 2157 3047

My badges -
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.globalpokeunion.com
syduck98
Snivy
Snivy
avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100
Aquarius Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Next Pokemon Wii Game?   Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Infernhawk wrote:
PokemonDude121 wrote:
syduck98 wrote:

i dont think this rumor is true, because nintendo just came out with a pokemon wii game, and now black and white is due for release on march 6th,

Maybe they meant in the works in Japan?
If it still has to yet to come in Japan we probably wont see it until the Ruby/Sapphire remakes.

i agree with this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100
Scorpio Tiger
Posts : 7011
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 18
Location : Sinnoh

PostSubject: Re: Next Pokemon Wii Game?   Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:13 pm

That would be pretty far away in time.

_________________

Credit to Jirachi for sig.

Heartgold FC - 1592 2157 3047

My badges -
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Next Pokemon Wii Game?   

Back to top Go down
 
Next Pokemon Wii Game?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Who's That Pokemon? (the guessing game)
» Pokemon Sweet nuzlocke fanart
» Favorite Pokemon video game music
» Pokemon name game
» Xaber plays Pokemon Vega (save lost. game over)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pokemon Union :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Games-
Jump to: