Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Spec Ops 1-3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Spec Ops 1-3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Spec Ops 1-3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Spec Ops 1-3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Spec Ops 1-3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Spec Ops 1-3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Spec Ops 1-3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Spec Ops 1-3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Spec Ops 1-3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_lcap17%Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_lcap33%Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_lcap17%Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_lcap33%Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_lcap0%Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Spec Ops 1-3 Vote_lcapSpec Ops 1-3 Voting_barSpec Ops 1-3 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Spec Ops 1-3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Spec Ops 1-3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Spec Ops 1-3 Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

Spec Ops 1-3 Empty
PostSubject: Spec Ops 1-3   Spec Ops 1-3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:50 pm

Note: YES, the first four chapters SUCK. They will get better lol

Chp 1

"Regrouping"
Master Sergeant Justin Dittrich
Day 1 10:00:27
75th Ranger Regiment/Echo Special Forces Team
Somewhere over Kanto
My hands were trembling as me and Austin sat quietly in the Pave Low pilot seats. It has been well over a year since we've done a Spec Ops mission with our team, who I was in command of now. Boy, usually I'm fine with missions, but I was extremely nervous. What if everyone else was out of shape or went A-wall? Oh damn it, I've never been so nervous in my life… well, at least not recently.
"They'll be fine," Austin said to me, breaking the silence.
"How'd you know I was nervous about them?" I asked
"Because, your hands are shaking around like they were in blenders. Relax! You know I've been with Hailey a lot, and she's all game for rejoining the team. Kyle... well... um... he killed himself.
I went wide-eyed.
"I guess being lonely got to him," Austin continued.
I couldn't help but feel bad for him, but I had to let it go and focus on my team
"Don't worry, we'll be fine without him," Austin said
"I just want to know our team's 100% ready," I replied
"Well, we do have an F.N.G [Fucking New Guy] joining the team today."
"Oh great!"
"Don't worry! They say he was one of the best at Selection. We'll meet him at the base."
Still, FNG's aren't as experienced as other Spec Ops veterans. We flew into the Sinnoh area and landed at Austin's house.
"What are we doing here?" I asked.
"Well… Hailey… lives with me."
I shot my head towards him.
"Well, well mister man!"
"Shut up," Austin said, punching my arm.
"Ow! Alright, sorry!"
We both turned our heads to the house to see Hailey was in fact, all geared up. She wore her customized Delta helmet, which had a flashy blue digital camouflage and her favorite MP5. She had the standard vest and equipment though, and we both just stared at her as she walked towards the big, armored chopper.
"Now I know why you like her so much. She's tough," I said snickering, just to be punched in the arm again.
"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" Austin retorted.
Hailey finally jumped into the chopper and came to the cockpit to give Austin a kiss. I was in fact happy for them two. They make a perfect couple. As they talked for a moment, I stared into the bright, blue sky and watched a few, thin clouds flutter by.
"Justin!" Austin yelled, causing me to jump.
"Huh, what?"
"You ready to go?" Austin asked.
"Yea, I'm good." I reassured him.
"Good. Time to get to base
We flew into Eastern Sinnoh and landed in an unpopulated forest. We arrived at the base at 1135 and was greeted by the commander.
"Good morning gentlemen!" the commander greeted, which caused Hailey to cough. "And Private Hailey. I'm glad to see you made it here. You'll be debriefed in the conference room at 1200 hours. Your new recruit is waiting for you there."
"Thank you sir. We'll all be waiting," I responded. Our entire team went to the conference room, where a well equipped Ranger was leisurely sitting back in his chair. When he saw me walk in, he jumped to his feet, took a stance and saluted.
"Good morning sir!" he barked.
"At ease Private." He was obviously new to this and wanted to make a good first impression. He let his arms fall to his side and he sat back down. We all took a seat and started to talk some more. We all asked the new recruit for his name, and he simply replied, "Zach." At exactly 1200 hours, a big, muscular man walked into the room. He had a Mohawk as a hair-do and a long scar ran across his right eye. His face was also cleanly shaven and had a kind, but very serious look on his face. The insignia on his uniform classified him as a General, causing all of us to jump up and salute.
"Good afternoon gentlemen and… one lady…" he said in his calm, British accent. He was obviously from overseas. "We have a very serious situation on our hands. You are aware of a group called Team Rocket, correct?"
"Sir yes sir!" we all chanted.
"At ease! Anyways, they've taken plans up to a very serious level. We suspect they bought nuclear devices from an unknown source. We need you to stop them."
"If anyone can do it, Echo Team can!" I assured him.
"I wish you good luck. I have confidence you can do it."
"Thank you General…"
"MacTavish. "Soap" MacTavish," he answered, walking out of the room.
Everyone turned to me.
"You heard the man! Move!" I yelled. And with that, we were out on our first mission.

Chp 2

"Into the fray"
Day 1 12:05:17
Echo Team, Special Forces
Flying over Central Sinnoh

I was a bit anxious as flew threw the crisp, autumn air. The team hadn't had the time to get to use the shooting range OR train in the "Shooting House". After this critical mission, I wanted to go IMMEDIATELY back to our team's headquarters and work on our accuracy and shooting, but right now, we needed to focus on the mission. As of late, Team Rocket really has stepped up their violence. A lot more reports of stolen Pokemon from "mean people in black uniforms with guns". They weren't playing nice anymore, that's for sure, but what the hell were the nukes for? That's something I intended to find out. We flew along for well over an hour, getting fed in intel as fast as possible. There were reports of possible hostages, which is never a good thing, but when you're trained, it's easy. We decided to split into two man teams, Austin and Hailey as Alpha Team, and me and Zach as Bravo Team. We would converge on the two story base from both sides, Alpha from the back, Bravo from the front. Bravo would take most of the heat and find the hostages while Alpha went to find out what the hell the nukes were for and who they were bought from. We flew to a ¼ mile from the base when we started getting hit by small arms fire [Submachine guns, pistols…]. I immediately threw myself onto the Mark 19 Grenade Launcher and took them out as if nothing happened. As we started to land, we just barely missed a few RPG's, but were taken out by Austin by the main turret, which is controlled from the cockpit. As we hit the ground, I jumped off and immediately sprinted for the front door and kicked it in, Zach on my heels the entire time. Austin and Hailey ran around back as planned. We flew in together and took down several targets in the main hallway we entered. We had to look through every office, room by room, floor by floor. The first floor had nothing but scrambling hostiles, trying to take US down, but we were too well trained to let them and we took THEM down! We scrambled up the stairs to the second floor.
"Alpha Team, give me a sitrep, over!" I called over the radio.
"We've got nothing yet Bravo, but just tons of hostiles, get over to the west corridor of the second floor! We need backup! NOW!" Austin yelled back. I could hear lots of bullets flying by him.
"Rodger, just hold out one more minute!" Me and Zach sprinted towards the west side and took the remaining targets out from behind.
"Thanks for the assist Bravo!" Austin said. "I'll let you know if I find anything here, you should go to the third floor."
"Good idea. If you find anything, take it with you and get the Pave Low ready! We need to make a quick exit!"
"Copy that, good luck!"
Me and Zach scrambled upstairs, just to be fought out with more hostiles, but they were very easily taken out.
"Is this some kind of joke?" I asked Zach as we cleared out yet another empty office.
"I don't know sir… I don't know," he simply replied.
We ran more and took down even more hostiles, but there was a problem. I was running out of ammo, and fast. I would soon only have a pistol, and compared to assault rifles and SMG's, that would mean I'm officially fucked. We soon came to the last room and right before we breached, Austin came on the radio.
"Bravo Team, we found something! I'll show you in the chopper! Just hurry up!"
"Rodger," I said as Zach placed the breaching charge on the door and we got into breaching position.
"Ready, sir?" he asked.
"I always am, do it." I commanded.
With that, the charge exploded, the door shattering, and us storming the room. I could see only four subjects in the room, but one was holding another around the neck, holding a pistol at me. Without hesitation for even a moment, I aimed and double tapped [Fired 2 bullets quickly] into the hostile's skull, who dropped dead like a swatted fly. Zach took care of the second hostile in the room, who wasn't prepared for the breach. I checked on the "human shield" hostage and was utterly flabbergasted when I saw it was Domie… again.
"You again?" I said, half sarcastically.
"Shut up." She said as she turned her face towards me, which was bruised.
"What the hell?" I said, upon seeing the bruise.
"They… they beat me!" she said as she practically glomped me tightly. That was too much… even for them. Who the hell was running this organization now? Who would be so… so violent? I wanted to know, I needed answers, but now was not the time to think about that.
"It's okay…" I said, trying to get her to calm down. She was sobbing on my shoulder. "Come on, everything's alright, I'm going to get you out of here… again," I said, jokingly, but she just punched me in the arm. She slowly started to calm and I brought her to her feet.
"Come on, the chopper's waiting," I said as I put her shoulder around my neck since she was limping. The other hostage was an Infernape, who was apparently part of the Marine's 4th Demolitions Team. He was caught when his team attempted to take this base down, but got captured and was a POW {Prisoner of War] for about 2 weeks. He was in good health. We slowly made our way down the eastern hallway back towards the staircase. Zach was covering our six [our backs] when a loud explosion was heard.
"What was that?!" Domie said, frightened.
"I don't know!" I replied, when suddenly, flames burst from the stairwell. I covered Domie down, but lucky for us, the fire didn't reach us. I pulled her back up.
"Come on! We need to get out of here!" Zach yelled.
We started running while I got Austin on the radio.
"Bravo Team! I think a self-destruct has been activated! Get the chopper to the third floor balcony!" I yelled over the radio.
"Copy that!" Austin replied.
We ran down the eastern hallway and saw the side of the Pave Low open in the distance.
"GO, GO!" I yelled. Zach and the Infernape pulled ahead and made a clean jump into the Pave Low. More explosions were now heard and the balcony was starting to crumble.
"YOU CAN MAKE IT DOMIE!" I said, pushing her towards the balcony. She tumbled into the Pave Low while I jumped from the now collapsing balcony. As soon as I jumped, I knew I wouldn't make it, so I just closed my eyes and prepared to fall, but I didn't feel any wind rushing up. I looked back up to see Domie and Hailey, grabbing my right forearm.
"I'm not letting you go!" Domie yelled over the whirring rotors.
"Let's pull him in!" Hailey yelled as they successfully did. I was relieved I didn't fall and Domie and everyone else made it, but then Zach peeked out the side as we pulled away from the exploding base.
"We're not out of the woods yet!!!" he said, as I saw three or four Stinger missiles [heat seeking missiles] fired towards us.
"I've got it!" Austin replied, showering off flares. They weren't enough though as one of the missiles slammed into the tail rotor.
"I LOST THE TAIL ROTOR!" Austin yelled as the Pave Low began to spin in circles.
"HIT THE DECK!" I yelled as we all hit the floor and crashed into the forested area, about a ¼ mile from the base.
*TO BE CONTINUED...*

Chp 3

"Close Shave"
Day 1 14:00:00
Echo Team Spec Ops Group
Somewhere in Sinnoh

After the Pave Low smacked into the forest, everything went black for me. I saw nothing but black. After a while, I started to see an image. I had no control of myself, but was just walking along through a park, reading a book while walking. I looked up towards a swing and saw someone on it, someone I knew. I got an idea and started to approach the swings silently. When I was right next to the swing, I threw my arms around the person, hugging them. But as I did that, I heard a distant voice.
"Justin! JUSTIN!"
I was sucked back into reality and found us in the middle of a firefight with the remaining enemies.
"Ooooooh. Where am I?" I asked rubbing my head.
"Justin, you're okay!" Angel said, hugging me tightly, seemingly overjoyed.
"Yea… but what happened?"
"You don't want to know…"
I felt the side of my mouth and felt blood, but just wiped it away. I looked over to where everyone else was scattered. They were fighting off the remaining Rockets with only trees and large boulders as cover. I pulled a flash bang and a frag from my vest, pulled both pins, and threw them as far as I could over the damaged Pave Low. I heard a loud explosion and a couple of "Aaaargh!"'s. Austin looked over towards me and ran over towards us.
"Good to see you're okay! C'mon, help us fight 'em off!" he said as he handed me an AK-47.
"Alright!" I said, trudging off, but was pulled back.
"NO!" Angel said, grabbing my arms, yanking me back, and having tears come to her face. I knew I couldn't leave her then. I looked back towards Austin.
"I'll just fight from here," I said.
"Fine, but be careful!" he said as he ran back to where he was previously covered. I moved towards the front of the Pave Low, using it as cover and tried to pick off as many targets from there as possible. It was hard with Angel directly next to me. It seemed like the waves of enemies wouldn't stop. After some time, I heard Angel scream and three pistol shots fired. I whipped around just to find a dead Rocket member, a sizzling USP .45, and a heavy-breathing Angel.
"Oh… my…god…" she said, dropping the pistol and started to pour out tears. I dropped the AK and just sat there, hugging her and letting her cry a little. It's never easy when you have to take a human life… ever, but when you do, you know it was necessary. After some more time, I heard whirring. Friendly?
"ENEMY HINDS AT 8 O'CLOCK!" Austin screamed.
I peeked around and saw three Hinds floating right above the forest.
"Oh dear god…" I stammered. "A-Angel?"
"Y-yes Justin?" she said, still crying.
"I may never get the chance to say this again… so here it goes…" I said, taking another look at the hinds. "When I first met you, I thought you were the greatest girl a guy could have for a friend. And as we came to know each other… I started to develop… feelings for you… Angel…. I'm… crazy about you. I couldn't stop thinking about you with each passing day… and… I'm in love with you…"
She just stared at me for a moment, then simply replied by kissing me….right on the lips. I had turned sooo pink at that moment, and could tell she was too. We sat there for a moment, kissing, when a loud explosion was heard. Automatically, by training, I jumped on top of her and covered her.
"YEAH BABY! WOO!!! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!!!"
I pulled myself and Angel up and looked over to see friendly Cobras and Black Hawks and even another Pave Low come in from the west.
"We're saved!" Angel yelled, tightly hugging me again. I just pulled myself around and kissed her again. That may have been the happiest moment of my life right there. After we parted, we both turned our heads to see Austin staring at us.
"Uhhhhhh…" we both said simultaneously.
"Hey, I'm not judging you guys! In fact, I'm happy for you guys, but in the middle of a firefight?" Austin asked.
"Well… we had three hinds… and I didn't know if we would live or not… Might as well tell her now I suppose."
Angel just stared at us both, still hot pink.
"Understandable…" Austin sighed. "Come on, let's just get out of here."
I pulled myself and Angel up, away from the Pave Low crash site and went into a clearing where a Sea Knight was waiting for us. The entire team boarded, the only serious injury on the team being Zach shot in the shoulder. Other than that, we all had only bruises and cuts from the crash. There was a first aid kit in the Sea Knight, so I treated Angel's cuts by cleaning and bandaging them. The only major injury I had was a small burn mark on my right forearm and a large cut on left calf muscle. I didn't know it then, but I needed six stitches to help it heal. We flew up towards Northern Sinnoh, where Angel lived, and landed in a small little village. It wasn't too far from my hometown, so I was always visiting.
"So this is good-bye?" I asked, helping her off the chopper.
"Not yet…" she said, kissing me once again, in front of the entire team. I heard Zach clap a few times, Austin and Hailey probably kissed too, and the Infernape just sat there, staring.
"I'm amazed at what you said to me Justin…" Angel said after we parted. "I always liked you, but I just didn't know how to show it… I guess I care for you too Justin… and that's what love is all about… caring"
"I agree… I'm glad I got it out now…" I said back.
"Thank you Justin… for saving me… and making my day…"
I could only respond with a smile and a little advice.
"You might want to move so you won't be caught again…" I said.
"Yeah, I was thinking about moving to Kanto…"
"Odd… me too…"
"Viridian City," we both said at the same time and then we just stared at each other again.
"Oh… uh… maybe I'll see you… when I finish my tour." I simply stated.
"I know you'll come back… so I will…" she said, kissing me on the cheek and starting to walk off.
"I'll miss you…" I said.
"I'll think about you every day." She replied back as she walked towards her house. When I lost visible sight of her, I turned back to the chopper and walked in.
"Way to go man!" Austin said.
"Congrats sir!" Zach stated.
"You two are perfect for each other!" Hailey complimented.
"Thanks guys… thanks… but let's just get back to base. Pilot, if you please?" I said
"Copy that!" the pilot replied and we headed back to the base within the hour. As we landed, the Infernape finally spoke [Pokemon can't join the army unless they can speak English, except for joining the 44th Army Brigade, a Pokemon only force.].
"Sir, aren't you supposed to bring me back to my base?"
"This is your base!" I said.
"What are you talking about?"
"You're now part of Echo Team, finest Special Ops team in the world. Welcome. Go in and make yourself cozy, cause you got a lot of training tomorrow."
"Wait, you're serious?"
"I don't lie Private. Now go in."
He gave me a handshake, which surprisingly, didn't burn, and ran in. I chuckled when he ran in and approached the door, but before I went in, I looked back towards the Sea Knight flying off in the distance.
"I'll come back Angel… you've got my word." I said as I walked into the base.
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com

Spec Ops 1-3
Page 1 of 1