Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_lcap0%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 am

Chapter 5: Testing Out The Pokemon That Saved My Life

Sharpedo was drawing Hawk further and further underwater. Hawk could not escape this shark Pokemon.

Hawk: (this can't be happening to me....)

Meanwhile back on the shore, Chris was panicking. His brother had been dragged underwater by a freaking Sharpedo.

Chris: I'm just dreaming right am I just dreaming?

Suddenley Krabby emerged from its Pokeball. It could tell its new trainer was in trouble. Krabby dashed into the water as fast as he could. A light was shining up form the bottom.

Chris: Could Krabby be.... wait no way.........

As Sharpedo was about to bite Hawk's arm off, Hawk opened his eyes to see a Kingler run mad fast into Sharpedo letting Hawk free. Hawk swam to the surface and focused on catching his breath. Then he realised his Krabby evolved into Kingler to save him.

Hawk: Oh I wonder how Kingler is doing down there.

Suddenley half a dead Sharpedo burst from underwater. Kingler had used its sharp claws to cut Sharpedo in half.

Chris: OMG ITS HAWK YOUR ALIVE!

The two brothers ran to eachother and met at the edge of the shore. Hawk explained what Kingler did.

Chris: I knew Krabby evolved!

Then Kingler came back from under the water.

Hawk: YOU SAVED MY LIFE KINGLER THANK YOU!

Kingler: King King!

Hawk: Krabby evolves at lvl 28, so you must have had alot of pre experience. You were easy to catch because you wanted to join me form the start?

Kingler nodded its head.

Hawk: Well your going to be a great addition to my team! Hey I know lets battle again Chris. I gotta test out Kingler. First I'll start out with Starly though.

Chris: Ok, go Piplup!

Hawk: Starly come on out! Use Aerial Ace!

Starly twirled aorund the wind then apeared behind Piplup and smashed into it. Piplup got up but it took alot of damage.

Chris: Alirght lets try out your new move, Whirlpool!

Hawk: !

Piplup shot a spinning vortex of water at Starly. Starly was trapped in the vortex and eventually fainted.

Hawk: Ok then I'll use Kingler! Now use Crabhammer!

Kingler hammered its large claw into Piplups head. Piplup was knocked out instantly.

Chris: Damn thats strong. Alright lets go Kricketot! Use Insect Opposition!

This attack did little damage to Kingler.

Hawk: Now use Crush Claw!

Kingler grabbed the tiny Kricketot with its large claw and crushed it. Kricketot fianted.

Chris: Already my last Pokemon, go Corphish! Use Bubblebeam

Corphish shot rapid moving bubbles at at Kingler and they popped on him with large impact.

Kingler: King.... (ow come on...)

Hawk: Use Water Gun!

Kingler shot water out that blasted into Corpish, who got up right after but struggled a little.

Chris: Come on you can do this! Use Dig!

Corphish dug underground.

Hawk: Oh no!

Chris: Now come up from under and use Crabhammer!

Corphish did exactly what his trainer said and sent Kingler flying into the air. Kingler landed and shook the pain off.

Hawk: Alright! Now use Water Gun again!

Chris: Dodge it!

Corphish jumped out of the way and the Water Gun missed.

Chris: Now use Crabhammer!

Hawk: You use Crabhammer too Kingler!

Both Pokemon collided there Crabhammer powered claws and were trying to push the other down.

Chris: Come on Corphish!

Hawk: Fight it Kingler!

There collision made an explosion sending both Pokemon falling to the ground. Both Corphish and Kingler had fainted.

Hawk: I still win because I never used Chimchar.

Chris: DAMN I LOST AGAIN!

Hawk: ....

Chris: Oh sorry......

They both returned there Pokemon and headed over to the Pokemon Center. They slept there overnight.

Chapter End

Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:03 pm

I don't know hat to say..... meh
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:13 pm

it was nice to see a battle between the 2 crab pokemon
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:17 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
it was nice to see a battle between the 2 crab pokemon

Lobster vs Crab.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:18 pm

i forgot corphish was more of a lobster than a crab, my bad
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:19 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
i forgot corphish was more of a lobster than a crab, my bad
Thats ok.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm

i still think the chapter was quite good
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
i still think the chapter was quite good
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:34 pm

no problems, i'm just reading the rest of your chapters
Back to top Go down
PokemonDude121
Porygon
Porygon
PokemonDude121

Warning Bar :
Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Actually you're both wrong, Corphish is modeled after a crayfish. A small crustacean found in fresh water. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:38 pm

PokemonDude121 wrote:
Actually you're both wrong, Corphish is modeled after a crayfish. A small crustacean found in fresh water. Very Happy
Omg you made us both look stupid.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Infernhawk wrote:
PokemonDude121 wrote:
Omg you made us both look stupid.
...i never would have thought that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 5
Page 1 of 1