Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_lcap17%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_lcap33%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_lcap0%Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_lcapHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Voting_barHawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:39 am

Chapter 4: A Day At The Beach!

After a miserable failure against Bobby Jackson, Hawk and Chris walked back to Sangem Town. Suddenley Hawk spotted the same exact Starly he had stepped on when he first got his Chimchar.

Hawk: I'm gonna catch it now!

Chris: Good luck, thats one mean bird.

Hawk: Chimchar I choose you! Sneak up on it and use Ember!

Chimchar snuck around behind Starly and shot small bits of Fire at Starly's @$$. Starly flipped out. It turned around and the battle began. The wild Starly charged at Chimchar and Tackled it. Chimchar got back up.

Hawk: Now use Scratch!

Chimchar scratched Starly all up who fell to the ground in pain.

Hawk: Now, GO POKEBALL!

Hawk threw a Pokeball at Starly wich hit it and trapped it inside. The ball started to wobble.

Chris: Its trying to escape hold it down!

Hawk held the Pokeball tightly shut. then a light flashed on the center of the Pokeball. Starly had been caught!

Hawk: YAY! I caught a Starly!

Chris: Nice job.

The two headed back to Sangem Town. They walked into the Pokemon healing center.

???: Hello there, I'm Nurse Joy, and this is my partner Chansey.

Chansey: Chansey Chan!

Nurse Joy: I'll take your Pokemon and heal them.

Nurse Joy took Chimchar, Starly, Piplup, and Kricketot and put them into a machine. They were all restored back to full health. She gave the Pokemon back to Hawk and Chris.

Chris: Hey Hawk, wanna spend the day at the beach?

Hawk: HELL YEAH! Lets go!

So they packed up and headed towards the beach. The beach was packed, but they managed to find a spot. They sent out there Pokemon and let them play. Piplup swam in the water, Chimchar and Kricketot made sand castles, and Starly flew and robbed food with the Wingulls. Everyone was having a great time.

Chris: The Pokemon are really enjoying it here Smile

Hawk: They sure are. XD Look Starly just stole that Mcdonalds Torchic Mknugget!

Chris: Lol thats funny.

Suddenley Bobby Jackson and the Hobo Kid entered the beach.

Guy: OMG! A Wailord washed up on shore!

Lady: Look at that hobo.....

BJ and Hobo Kid: SHUTUP!

Bobby Jackson and the Hobo Kid left the beach.

Hawk and Chris: ...........

Suddenley a Corphish and a Krabby walked up to Hawk and Chris. Corphish pinched Chris's foot while Krabby pinched Hawk's foot.

Hawk and Chris: OW!

Hawk: Damn you Krabby, your mine! Come on over here Starly!

Starly flew over to Hawk with choclate all over its face.

Hawk: Starly use Quick Attack on that Krabby!

Starly flew mad fast and rammed into Krabby. Krabby fell over and couldn't get back up.

Hawk: Pokeball, GO!

The Pokeball trapped Krabby inside. It wobbled a little but stopped. Krabby was caught!

Hawk: Yay two Pokemon in one day!

Starly went back with the Wingulls.

Chris: Hey you caught Krabby! I caught that Corpish.

Hawk: Nice!

Chris: You to Smile

Hawk: I'm gonna go swimming for a little.

Chris: Ok have fun.

Hawk swam in the Water. He played with some kid about his age who wasn't a trainer.

Kid: So whats it like training Pokemon?

Hawk: Its fun and exiting.

Kid: Cool!

Hawk: Ew I just got salt water in my mouth!

Kid: Razz

Hawk: Thats nasty water.

Kid: So whats your name?

Hawk: I'm Hawk whats yours?

Kid: I'm Tony.

Hawk: Nice to meet you.

Kid: Same here.

Suddenley Starly started screaming and flipping out. Hawk looked over just a little distance away, and saw a Sharpedo heading straight for everyone. Tony started swimming to shore as fast as he could.

Lifeguard: Attention everyone! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WATER A SHARPEDO IS COMING!

People starting screaming. Millions of people started leaving. Everyone in the water started swimming towards shore and leaving the beach. Chris gathered up all the Pokemon playing and returned his Piplup from the water.

Chris: HAWK GET OUT!

Hawk: Oh Mudkip shit!

The Sharpedo jumped Hawk and dragged him underwater.

Chapter End
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:43 am

I rather only catch 1 awesome pokemon instead of 1 cool and one crappy pokemon (no rhyme intended)
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:45 am

D00ms wrote:
I rather only catch 1 awesome pokemon instead of 1 cool and one crappy pokemon (no rhyme intended)
Those Pokemon are just to get it going. besides we have noob characters who don't know what good Pokemon are.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:10 pm

i liked this chapter especially when starly just wanted to act like a pokemon it's not, i wonder who the guy and the lady were....?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
i liked this chapter especially when starly just wanted to act like a pokemon it's not, i wonder who the guy and the lady were....?
Just random people on the beach.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 pm

oh, i thought they were team rocket
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 pm

silversalamence10 wrote:
oh, i thought they were team rocket
Nope Team Rocket will apear later.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:40 am

aw...im not sure what happened to the wailord... O.o...u abreviated bobby jackson...
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:46 am

No by Wailord they meant Bobby Jackson cuz hes so fat.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 am

oh....AHHAHAHAA
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 am

Bobby Jackson: Shutup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4   Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk's Pokemon Adventures in the Sinnoh Region Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1